NeJame, TES Join Search for Haleigh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this is wonderful news... now we have two strong teams working together to bring some kind of closure to all that love Haleigh.:blowkiss:

than you patty

that explains it better, mark nejame asked tim to help not the other way around

cummings asked mark nejame and nejame asked tim

Not exactly as it states "Family of Haleigh Cummings". Haleigh has 2 parents, who are her family.

Let's not go into who did this as that doesn't matter. It is done and TES will come to look.

I have been honored to help Tim and his wonderful team in the past, with Caylee's search, and Haleigh's. This is wonderful news. Tim is a true hero, his only concern will be to bring Haleigh home.....

ITA.....he will search areas where HE believes his own and LE's information leads him to search. He will not be "told" where he can or should search by family members. Hopefully, they realize that and will cooperate fully and in no way impede his efforts.

Not exactly as it states "Family of Haleigh Cummings". Haleigh has 2 parents, who are her family.

Let's not go into who did this as that doesn't matter. It is done and TES will come to look.

Patty G, it is the Cummings family. It is in the first link you quoted.

The "family of Haleigh Cummings" asked, I think that statement is also pretty clear. NOWHERE that I saw did any link quote Nejame as saying specifically Ron asked, I believe if that had been the case, then that is how it would have been stated.Please see Patty G's quotes and links as shown in her post. imoo

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/081409_haleigh_search

NeJame says he was contacted by the family of Haleigh Cummings to help them locate her and then reached out to Miller to also help the Cummings family search for missing five-year-old Haleigh Cumming.

the cummings family asked for the help,
I guess we will just wait for the monday,

NeJame says he was contacted by the family of Haleigh Cummings to help them locate her and then reached out to Miller to also help the Cummings family search for missing five-year-old Haleigh Cumming.

the cummings family asked for the help,
I guess we will just wait for the monday,

That is simply a basic technique of journalism where the writer is using a pre-reference to a family name as opposed to repeating the words exactly or continuing the overuse of the third person pronoun "them".

As Patty G. said above---and I quote--"Let's not go into who did this as that doesn't matter. It is done and TES will come to look."

In any case, this is FANTASTIC news and it will bring new hope, energy, and attention to this case. What a wonderful birthday present for Haleigh! I hope that they discover some evidence that will enable her to be found and brought home safely. Mark Nejame was a class act in the Anthony case and he exercised very good judgement. Tim Miller is sincere in his efforts and has done much good in other cases, so this is a winning combination. I'm sure this is bringing much happiness and hope to all the innocent Haleigh relatives on both sides of this family.

http://www.nejamelaw.com/
Our criminal defense practice includes:
* Drug Offenses
* Possession / Delivery
* Conspiracy / Trafficking
* RICO
* Indecent Exposure
* Deportation
* Weapon / Firearm Offenses
* Sex Crimes
* Tax Evasion
* Internet Crimes
* Computer related Sex Crimes
* Robbery & Burglary
* Sexual Battery / Lewd and Lascivious
* Bail & Bond Proceedings
* Murder / Homicide
* Federal Offenses
* ID Theft
* Domestic Violence
* Juvenile Crimes
* Post Conviction Relief
* White Collar Crimes
* Petit & Grand Theft
* Money Laundering
* DUI & DWLS
* Crimes of Violence
* VOP
* Appeals
* Sealing or Expunging

Hmmm, I don't see anything on this list about finding missing children. IMO there are charges coming down the pike and Mark was contacted for representation when it occurs. The best place to start would be to find the "missing child", HaLeigh and who better to do that than Tim/TES. Depending upon the evidence that is found when she's located (area she's recovered from, condition/evidence of injuries/ types of injuries when/if she's found . . .) will either help to clear client (RC and/or MC) or assist in creating a defense . . . IMO at the moment.

Tom'sGirl, as you see I removed SS's posts as she is leading this thread into a Ron called and Ron isn't that bad otherwise NeJame and TES wouldn't come to look for Haleigh .... blah, blah, blah, blah.

I take the cummings family as ron and family
but we can just wait until monday
The cummings family asked for help, that is all that i know

I dont think nejames will mudsling he will keep the focus on Haleigh cummings, that is what ronald cummings need for his little girl

I don't care who asked who if TES can just find Haleigh but I wonder why the family first called a criminal attorney to help them search for Haleigh and not TES who are the searchers. Have they had TES refuse to come back until Nejame convinced them or what? It says TES was asked to come by Nejame and not the family.

It is about HALEIGH....and finding HALEIGH....not about who should get credit for asking who to come! I hope TES does come there, I hope LE gets some extra funds to allow them extra officers to help in the search, I hope that people talk, talk, talk, about what they know. I hope that those who have refused to speak to LE choose to now do the right thing for HALEIGH and forget about their own self preservation.

http://www.nejamelaw.com/
Our criminal defense practice includes:
* Drug Offenses
* Possession / Delivery
* Conspiracy / Trafficking
* RICO
* Indecent Exposure
* Deportation
* Weapon / Firearm Offenses
* Sex Crimes
* Tax Evasion
* Internet Crimes
* Computer related Sex Crimes
* Robbery & Burglary
* Sexual Battery / Lewd and Lascivious
* Bail & Bond Proceedings
* Murder / Homicide
* Federal Offenses
* ID Theft
* Domestic Violence
* Juvenile Crimes
* Post Conviction Relief
* White Collar Crimes
* Petit & Grand Theft
* Money Laundering
* DUI & DWLS
* Crimes of Violence
* VOP
* Appeals
* Sealing or Expunging

Hmmm, I don't see anything on this list about finding missing children. IMO there are charges coming down the pike and Mark was contacted for representation when it occurs. The best place to start would be to find the "missing child", HaLeigh and who better to do that than Tim/TES. Depending upon the evidence that is found when she's located (area she's recovered from, condition/evidence of injuries/ types of injuries when/if she's found . . .) will either help to clear client (RC and/or MC) or assist in creating a defense . . . IMO at the moment.

Yes, he had those same qualifications when he worked for the Anthonys as their spokesperson and he also associated with a Children Organization.

It is about HALEIGH....and finding HALEIGH....not about who should get credit for asking who to come! I hope TES does come there, I hope LE gets some extra funds to allow them extra officers to help in the search, I hope that people talk, talk, talk, about what they know. I hope that those who have refused to speak to LE choose to now do the right thing for HALEIGH and forget about their own self preservation.

yes, I agree and i think that is what ron is trying to do, put haleigh back in the spotlight so he can get her home jmo

there has been enough mudslinging, I know haleigh would not like all the mud that has been slung jmo

I don't care who asked who if TES can just find Haleigh but I wonder why the family first called a criminal attorney to help them search for Haleigh and not TES who are the searchers. Have they had TES refuse to come back until Nejame convinced them or what? It says TES was asked to come by Nejame and not the family.
If I recall correctly (and I may not), Mark NeJame provided service to the Anthony's in the role of representing their best interests and giving them guidence on relating to the media, etc. He was not acting as a defense lawer. NeJame did a very good job but eventually became disenchanted with the way the Anthony's were conducting themselves and he gracefully disconnected with them.
The Cummings family may have asked him for the same type of support, as opposed to legal counsel. They are floundering with their public image and could use the help. Or, they may have simply asked for his high profile appearance to help get public attention focused back on Haleigh, and he engaged Tim as well.

If I recall correctly (and I may not), Mark NeJame provided service to the Anthony's in the role of representing their best interests and giving them guidence on relating to the media, etc. He was not acting as a defense lawer. NeJame did a very good job but eventually became disenchanted with the way the Anthony's were conducting themselves and he gracefully disconnected with them.
The Cummings family may have asked him for the same type of support, as opposed to legal counsel. They are floundering with their public image and could use the help. Or, they may have simply asked for his high profile appearance to help get public attention focused back on Haleigh, and he engaged Tim as well.

One thing for sure is we will all know the "facts" on Monday!

Has the search been performed? I'm a little behind on this. Thanks!

They wanted a high profile attorney to get Haleigh's name in the news. This is a good thing. (I know you agree, I read your earlier post so that's not directed at you!). Tim has always wanted to help find Haleigh and is known to both the attorney and the family.

I'm so hopeful that there will be major coverage of this press conference and people will start looking for Haleigh again. She needs to found, whatever happens afterward, good or bad, will just have to be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111
Back