NeJame, TES Join Search for Haleigh

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why was this represented as the Cummings family contacted him?

It stated the family of Haleigh contacted him....

Thank you Patty G.

I am so excited about Tim Miller and Co. coming back to search for Haleigh. I can't remember why they left before but it seems that Tim had somewhere that they had to be. Maybe they can stay this time and search until they find this beautiful little girl.

It doesn't really matter who contacted the advocate and the advocate contacted Tim and Co.....either Ron or Crystal. It just matters that there is going to be searches for Haleigh and Tim Miller and Co will be doing them. I just hope and pray that she is found. I wish she would be found alive but it has been so long that it is doubtful that that will be the case.

I read where Ron's gramma said that Ron is having a more difficult time each day and he is hardly sleeping. I can believe that. He is caught in limbo not knowing where his baby girl is...who took her...and if she is alive or dead. I just can't imagine being in his shoes. I wouldn't be able to work either. After six months I would probably have gone off the deep end it would be so horrible to live with the not knowing and she is such a little girl. My imagination would be running wild with all kinds of horrible thoughts about what has or is happening to her. My heart goes out to everyone involved.

I just got back in from my day and read the news ! I am so excited to see Tim and Nejame helping in the search for Haleigh !!!!!

BBM

Why is the focus here on what "Ronald Cummings needs for his little girl" ? Isn't this supposed about Haleigh ? Frankly, who cares what Ronald Cummings needs ?

You don't know that the request was from the Cummings family. The "Family of Haleigh Cummings" includes her mother, her mother's relatives and, I suppose, her step-mother and her relatives.

Why is the focus being placed on who asked TES to search ? Isn't the good news that they are searching ? And the bad news is that they will probably not be searching for an alive child ? :confused:

we will have to wait until monday
cummings family asked

to add, this is about haleigh cummings, ron needed to do this to keep the focus on haleigh not the mud slinging

I am so overwhelmed and overjoyed to hear of this developement. I'm eager to hear what TES intentions will be and wonder to myself, how will they search and where and all that. I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed here...I know how many here and all over the country are praying she'll be found alive.

I have never seen TES do a search for a "suspected living person", others here may have experienced that in other case. I just dont know how that works. (I was caught up in Caylees case and instinctively knew they were not looking for a live child) I have hope still that Haleigh is alive.... if they are looking for Haleigh alive.... would TES have privy to records and testimony so they can search accordingly? Do they work closely with LE? (And hoping they work with FDLE and/ or FBI)

My hearts pounding.....after all this time, maybe something will turn up and she'll be home where she belongs.

we will have to wait until monday
cummings family asked

to add, this is about haleigh cummings, ron needed to do this to keep the focus on haleigh not the mud slinging

we need to stop doing this....please knock it off...we dont know, for all we know his mother could of contacted them.

and personally, I dont care anymore who did what. Stop putting these folks on pedistals. We all should drop this bickering and suttle hints on who is better or who did what........just stop it already.

Needed, wanted........coulda, woulda, shoulda.......doesnt matter. And aside from all that.......TES may not even be the ones who find her. There is no garantees. I suggest we all kiss and make up.

Can't we all just be thankful that a skilled and well established group is coming in and is going to look for her, once again. With TES it will not be about taking sides and such... it will be all about just finding Haleigh. You don't have to take sides to want to find the child...

I have a deep respect for both Mark and Tim...these two men truly have good hearts and my prayers will be with them and their teams as they search.

:clap::clap: I so agree! I just got back from Florida & the heat was un forgiving.............I live in NC & it's hot as heck here but man, it was aweful. You really have to appreciate the dedication of those who search in all kinds of conditions.

So glad to hear the news that SOMEONE is going to be looking for Haleigh. I'm just sad to see that it has taken so long to come about.

Remember, this isn't the first search for Haleigh. TES has looked before & LE has conducted many searches. Hopefully they have better info to go on this time around.

ITA.....he will search areas where HE believes his own and LE's information leads him to search. He will not be "told" where he can or should search by family members. Hopefully, they realize that and will cooperate fully and in no way impede his efforts.

I'm sure that Ron knows that this is Tim's life work and he has tons of experience. I don't see Ron or his family trying to tell Tim how to do his job. I can see Tim asking Ron if there is anywhere that hasn't been searched that he thinks it may pay to check out...maybe not though. I wouldn't even know where to start looking but Tim and his guys with all of their experience know what to do and the places they need to look.

I don't care who asked who if TES can just find Haleigh but I wonder why the family first called a criminal attorney to help them search for Haleigh and not TES who are the searchers. Have they had TES refuse to come back until Nejame convinced them or what? It says TES was asked to come by Nejame and not the family.

Maybe Ron thought that Tim and Co wouldn't come back if they were asked to leave when they were here before. I also remember Ron getting on his knees begging Tim not to leave. Heartbreaking. Was it LE that told Tim to leave and if so WHY?

So if they contacted TES, do they now believe she is dead?

TES searches for those who are believed to be alive as well as the deceased. Take a minute to look at the web site for them & you will see a number of people they have located alive.

Maybe Ron thought that Tim and Co wouldn't come back if they were asked to leave when they were here before. I also remember Ron getting on his knees begging Tim not to leave. Heartbreaking. Was it LE that told Tim to leave and if so WHY?

I can't & don't speak for TES but I would imagine there are many reasons to suspend a search, mainly, no new leads. There has to be something to give you an idea of where to search, once you've searched those area's where else do you go? TES is made up of all volunteers & reley strictly on donations. This means people taking time from work, their families & spending out of their own pockets to do a search, you can only do that for so long. I wish I had a million bucks to give to TES cause I would in a heart beat.

I am so overwhelmed and overjoyed to hear of this developement. I'm eager to hear what TES intentions will be and wonder to myself, how will they search and where and all that. I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed here...I know how many here and all over the country are praying she'll be found alive.

I have never seen TES do a search for a "suspected living person", others here may have experienced that in other case. I just dont know how that works. (I was caught up in Caylees case and instinctively knew they were not looking for a live child) I have hope still that Haleigh is alive.... if they are looking for Haleigh alive.... would TES have privy to records and testimony so they can search accordingly? Do they work closely with LE? (And hoping they work with FDLE and/ or FBI)

My hearts pounding.....after all this time, maybe something will turn up and she'll be home where she belongs.

You can read their website, they, WE, do search for LIVE people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996
Back