NeJame, TES Join Search for Haleigh

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was hoping that since the presser was in Orlando, one of the stations there would stream it. But I don't see any indication that they will.

Shaymus, any news about the presser? I'm looking and can't find anything.
Wonder whats up with that?

I keep refreshing the Sentinel page about the presser (it says "check back for updates") but am getting nothing new. :(

Shaymus, any news about the presser? I'm looking and can't find anything.
Wonder whats up with that?

I don't know - it's disappointing. Goodness - how much time is devoted to the Anthonys' comings and goings to every hearing - how 'bout a little news time for a potentially important presser about Haleigh. :mad:

I don't know - it's disappointing. Goodness - how much time is devoted to the Anthonys' comings and goings to every hearing - how 'bout a little news time for a potentially important presser about Haleigh. :mad:

I am so disappointed! :furious:

I even canceled my mani/pedi for today.
Today is Haleigh's Birthday and I feel all media outlets should be screaming from the roof tops regarding her case. I have a lot of confidence in Nejame and TES and really was looking forward to hear some good news today. So, sad!

anyone have news yet and no presser yet I take it. Is this at 10 am eastern or central?

Just read on firstcoastnews.com that it was TN that requested Najame and TM, she says, "we hear he is very good". She is referring to Najame or TM...

I am glad the Cummings family asked. Both are very good imo

Haleigh Cummings' father's family has asked Mark NeJame to help them.

Teresa Neves, Haleigh's paternal grandmother, said they asked NeJame for help because he has worked with Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch and because "we hear he's very good."

Neves told First Coast News they hope NeJame will help them get Haleigh's name back out in the media.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=143453&catid=3

I'm stuck watching Dora so I can't check the news stations. We will hear something soon maybe they were delayed.

Just read on firstcoastnews.com that it was TN that requested Najame and TM, she says, "we hear he is very good". She is referring to Najame or TM...

I read that too, I think she was refering to MN, but who knows. I am beginning to think I don't know anything anymore when it comes to this case. I was really looking forward to this presser and getting some new information about what capacity MN will be serving the Cummings. Or TN, since she said she was the one that contacted him for help.

I'm stuck watching Dora so I can't check the news stations. We will hear something soon maybe they were delayed.

O/T...backpack backpack.....swiper no swiping! My daughter used to love that show. It seems like yesterday i sat and watched it with her. Now she is too busy primping herself to devote much time to me.

I wonder if the media jump the gun...maybe the family has a consultation/meeting with Nejame and TES. That is not to say that we will hear that meeting. Maybe the media is hoping for a presser after the meeting and then we will see that. But still, they should clarify if Nejame is holding a presser or not and when...so frustrating!

The Cummings family is scheduled to be in Orlando for a special news conference with attorney and child advocate Mark NeJame, whom the family has recruited to help them find Haleigh.

Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch, is also expected to appear at the meeting, scheduled for 10 a.m. Monday. http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/8/17/new_details_on_haleigh_search_on_her_6th_birthday.html

I think TN is referring to MN, given that they have already worked with TM and TES early on in Haleigh's disappearance

O/T...backpack backpack.....swiper no swiping! My daughter used to love that show. It seems like yesterday i sat and watched it with her. Now she is too busy primping herself to devote much time to me.

:laugh: Dora songs stuck in my head all day...lol :crazy:

Hmmm. I wonder when they are going to tell us anything. Happy Birthday Haleigh!

Okay, it is 11:30 and I can't find anything on this presser. Does anyone have anything yet?

Orlando Sentinel has this update as of 15 minutes ago:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...bk-haleigh-cummings-nejame-081709,0,1910972.s

*snip*
NeJame called the press conference to announce that EquuSearch will help search for Haleigh once more. They won't search immediately though, because the vegetation is too thick.

Miller said it may be another six weeks to two months before his volunteers will scour the area once more for Haleigh.

"My heart's breaking for them," said Miller. "This is one day that they did not want to go through without Haleigh here, and that's her birthday."

Neves teared up during Miller's comments.

I read the Fox 13 news report and Mark is referred to as a "Child Advocate" so I would assume he will be working on HaLeigh's behalf, not as an attorney for any family member, Just a guess on my part. Also they say it is a 10 am meeting, so I bet we don't hear anything until the family meets with them and then a presser will follow. Again just a guess on my part

Orlando Sentinel has this update as of 15 minutes ago:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...bk-haleigh-cummings-nejame-081709,0,1910972.s

*snip*
NeJame called the press conference to announce that EquuSearch will help search for Haleigh once more. They won't search immediately though, because the vegetation is too thick.

Miller said it may be another six weeks to two months before his volunteers will scour the area once more for Haleigh.

"My heart's breaking for them," said Miller. "This is one day that they did not want to go through without Haleigh here, and that's her birthday."

Neves teared up during Miller's comments.

6 weeks to two months, thats a bummer.

So... we may not see any searching until October.

So sad!

"We want to do everything we can do to make sure that they do not go through the next birthday without having Haleigh back home safely, or without having the remains and having that funeral," he said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-update-081709,0,6353651.story

Malesherbes, Interesting quote...who said it and when. if TM said that it sure seems that he has an idea that are going to be looking for remains, does it not?

silly me just read the article at link.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld