NeJame, TES Join Search for Haleigh

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Malesherbes, Interesting quote...who said it and when. if TM said that it sure seems that he has an idea that are going to be looking for remains, does it not?

Yeah, Tim said it- I also think a good indication they are looking for a body is they are waiting to search because of vegetation.

My heart is deflated as one of those balloons will be in a few days. That's it, no dive team or anything for months??? What a sad Birthday this is for this little girl.

While I am disappointed TES won't be starting right away, I guess I can understand the desire to let the vegetation start to die back a little bit. It is difficult enough to search in Florida and Tim wants to be sure they do it right to not miss her since she did go missing in Feb. when the vegetation wasn't as thick with summer growth.

I thought we were supposed to refrain from taking side's on this thread.
Well lets hope while they have to wait for the search that LE will start doing something. Maybe we will hear from them soon to.

I thought we were supposed to refrain from taking side's on this thread.
Well lets hope while they have to wait for the search that LE will start doing something. Maybe we will hear from them soon to.
No and that is why I deleted it before you mentioned it. ;) However, I don't recall seeing anything about not 'taking sides' on this thread, but maybe I missed it. I think it is a very important piece of information to know who called in MN and TES.

In regards of a delayed search: we are heading into the intense part of Hurricane season... as we already know, we have more than one active system putting/or about to be putting Florida through the throes of a tropical storm pummel. :( Mother nature is a hard mistress to handle, when work is at hand..

Okay, enough!

What a shame, a thread bearing great news has turned into just another thread to disagree with one another.

This thread will re-open when we hear more details about Tim Miller & TES, but for tonight, this thread is closed!

Just bumping for reference!

While I am disappointed TES won't be starting right away, I guess I can understand the desire to let the vegetation start to die back a little bit. It is difficult enough to search in Florida and Tim wants to be sure they do it right to not miss her since she did go missing in Feb. when the vegetation wasn't as thick with summer growth.

A local that I have been searching with endlessly, we had to stop awhile ago due to VEGETATION and SNAKES.....

the bears did not bother us....it was the SNAKES(poisionous ones) that scared the heck out of me.

Even before TM comments, we were going to begin our searching again end of Sept or beginning of Oct. Another thing to consider, with all of these TD popping of in the Gulf and Atlantic.....all this rain would pose major issues.....remember Caylee...all the rain from the storms wreaked havoc...

My heart believes she will be found when she is supposed too. I do feel she is deceased, but keep the faith otherwise, no matter what she needs to be HOME with her family.

No and that is why I deleted it before you mentioned it. ;) However, I don't recall seeing anything about not 'taking sides' on this thread, but maybe I missed it. I think it is a very important piece of information to know who called in MN and TES.

It is interesting in the aspect that the Anthony family basically hated TES because to them, searching for Caylee meant she was dead, and were looking for a body, which they didn't accept- Now we have Rons mom calling in TES to comb the land for bones and fragments-

jmo

In regards of a delayed search: we are heading into the intense part of Hurricane season... as we already know, we have more than one active system putting/or about to be putting Florida through the throes of a tropical storm pummel. :( Mother nature is a hard mistress to handle, when work is at hand..

You are right, I am just disappointed.....

Looks to me like they are exploring both options, bringing HaLeigh home safe, or bringing her body home. I am hopeful the searching will help show she is not there, and is alive, and will push them to look elsewhere.

My heart is deflated as one of those balloons will be in a few days. That's it, no dive team or anything for months??? What a sad Birthday this is for this little girl.
The bright side is that the involvement of MN & TM has brought new attention to this case, and this is a very good thing! They are both experienced, known, and respected. I'm sure that they will talk to LE about this case and I don't think LE will be able to avoid having some discussions with them. They will be able to give the family advice on publicizing Haleigh's name and can issue press releases and keep Haleigh's name out there.
Based on their experience, they may also be able to drum up some new tips. Let's hope! At least there are a fresh pair of good eyes on this case and things will get stirred up.

Thank God for the delete button, it makes such a difference.

Does it really make a difference who called MN and TES? Really? A dead baby is still a dead baby.

IF Haleigh is dead, which I believe she is, may her soul rest in peace and fly with the balloons which are being loosed in her honor.

Go with God, baby, go with God. And, may your killer never know a moment's peace, whoever they are.

I think it does make a difference. They want HaLeigh found and are looking for ways to do that and to keep her face in the media, hopefully national media.

A local that I have been searching with endlessly, we had to stop awhile ago due to VEGETATION and SNAKES.....

the bears did not bother us....it was the SNAKES(poisionous ones) that scared the heck out of me.

Even before TM comments, we were going to begin our searching again end of Sept or beginning of Oct. Another thing to consider, with all of these TD popping of in the Gulf and Atlantic.....all this rain would pose major issues.....remember Caylee...all the rain from the storms wreaked havoc...

My heart believes she will be found when she is supposed too. I do feel she is deceased, but keep the faith otherwise, no matter what she needs to be HOME with her family.
Florida has bears, too?! :eek: I am so out on ever going to Florida! Snakes, gators, bears...Oh My!!

True! The weather is turning rough quickly (I just checked out TD Ana) and it will bring the same issues with it as with Caylee's search with the risk of losing vehicles in the mud or disturbing remains. The upside of the weather is the storms tend to stir things in the waterways.

August is the worst month with regards to fast growing vegetation. By mid September vegetation starts to slow in growth. However now is the "real" start of all the storms and hurricanes. :(

Okay, enough!

What a shame, a thread bearing great news has turned into just another thread to disagree with one another.

This thread will re-open when we hear more details about Tim Miller & TES, but for tonight, this thread is closed!

I think it does make a difference. They want HaLeigh found and are looking for ways to do that and to keep her face in the media, hopefully national media.

It makes no difference imo, both sides are doing what they can and that is not what this thread is about. Discussion of this should be moved elsewhere as told by TomsGirl this is not the place..jmo

Well this is good news. Maybe NeJame can help get the ball rolling, I would really like to see some people being cleared by LE.
I think NeJame is a respectful man along with Tim Miller any family should be fortunate to have them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14
Back