NeJame, TES Join Search for Haleigh

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When Tim does search, if he doesn't find remains, that will also narrow down possibilities for places and people involved. Every time you search and don't find a body means she could still be alive and just out of State. If she is out of State, they can look at the family tree. JMO

SS: they (Florida) also have BIG mice that talk and wear clothes, at that... they are scarier than the snakes... they run a big gang of other talking animals and they demand your money. ;) LoL

Back to the serious: since it is official that TES is back on the scene, are any of yall thinking about taking part?

It is interesting in the aspect that the Anthony family basically hated TES because to them, searching for Caylee meant she was dead, and were looking for a body, which they didn't accept- Now we have Rons mom calling in TES to comb the land for bones and fragments-

jmo
The huge difference, imo, is the A fam did not want to find Caylee's body since the minute they did...the funding would stop for finding an alive Caylee. There is every indication they knew where to find Caylee long before Konk found her in that field with the search of DC's, imo.

The Cummings family have heard the statistics of finding Haleigh alive, but they want her home where she belongs, imo. The families who call in TES to search have to be realistic and know the search does include looking for missing persons dead or alive.

When LE conducts a search in the beginning, the chances are much greater within the first 72 hours of finding a child alive. After 6 months, those searches are scaled back because there is no longer an urgency for them so they wait on viable leads before searching mainly due to cost. It is extremely expensive to set up organized searches.

SS: they (Florida) also have BIG mice that talk and wear clothes, at that... they are scarier than the snakes... they run a big gang of other talking animals and they demand your money. ;) LoL

Back to the serious: since it is official that TES is back on the scene, are any of yall thinking about taking part?

I am....

Every search I am there...

When Tim does search, if he doesn't find remains, that will also narrow down possibilities for places and people involved. Every time you search and don't find a body means she could still be alive and just out of State. If she is out of State, they can look at the family tree. JMO

There is so much potential area in Florida in which to hide a little body - land and water. I'm afraid they are looking for remains. However, they could also be looking for evidence - other than remains - scraps of fabric, things like that.

ETA: Did we ever find out if LE located the tan shorts Haleigh was first reported to be wearing when she disappeared ?

It makes no difference imo, both sides are doing what they can and that is not what this thread is about. Discussion of this should be moved elsewhere as told by TomsGirl this is not the place..jmo
I didn't read into it what you did I guess. I didn't see where she said it should be moved elsewhere. She said it would wait until today to find out who called in MN and TES for certain so there was no dispute about it. And now we know...which again...I find it is a very important piece of information. I think it does make a big difference!

I am....

Every search I am there...

Thank you for your dedication to Haleigh!
I wish I wasn't so far away ( 2100 miles). We are considering a move to FL mabey this winter if there are searches still going on I will sure try to be there.

:praying: for Tim and his volunteers that they find Haleigh and bring her home.

Thank you Tim. Thank you so much. God Speed.

I didn't read into it what you did I guess. I didn't see where she said it should be moved elsewhere. She said it would wait until today to find out who called in MN and TES for certain so there was no dispute about it. And now we know...which again...I find it is a very important piece of information. I think it does make a big difference!

I think the problem arises when talking about it here and comments made such as those that have been deleted. IMO it is better not to discuss it as that is why it closed to begin with because people started going at each other here. It is not about who called but what is being done for Haleigh, and about NeJame and Miller. Continous comments on who called just fuels disagreement we all know that. JMO of course

The huge difference, imo, is the A fam did not want to find Caylee's body since the minute they did...the funding would stop for finding an alive Caylee. There is every indication they knew where to find Caylee long before Konk found her in that field with the search of DC's, imo.

The Cummings family have heard the statistics of finding Haleigh alive, but they want her home where she belongs, imo. The families who call in TES to search have to be realistic and know the search does include looking for missing persons dead or alive.

When LE conducts a search in the beginning, the chances are much greater within the first 72 hours of finding a child alive. After 6 months, those searches are scaled back because there is no longer an urgency for them so they wait on viable leads before searching mainly due to cost. It is extremely expensive to set up organized searches.

BBM. ITA the Cummings family do want Haleigh home, especially TN. What I also believe is the Cummings faimly MIGHT, and this is my opinion only, not believe LE will find out what happened (for various reasons) or who the perp is, and that leaves a lot up in the air, in my humble opinion.

I learned with the A fam case, it is very telling if a family doesn't want searches conducted and TES to be working with them. It is equally as important this family has called them in to help because it means they have nothing to hide, imo. Tim and TES are good at what they do and they are searching not only for Haleigh, but for evidence of foul play. A family who is guilty of wrongdoing would not be inclined to beg for assistance to incriminate themselves, imo.

If it had been the Sheffield/Griffis clan who called them, are you saying people would not be here discussing it? Of course, they would. There is simply no doubt in my mind about that one.

BBM. ITA the Cummings family do want Haleigh home, especially TN. What I also believe is the Cummings faimly MIGHT, and this is my opinion only, not believe LE will find out what happened (for various reasons) or who the perp is, and that leaves a lot up in the air, in my humble opinion.
If you believe for one minute that Tim Miller, MN, or TES searchers would cover up evidence for anyone...you are woefully mistaken. They take more care, imo, to make certain evidence is not overlooked or disturbed. They are professionals and have more searches under their belt than any LE agency, imo. They do this full time and their expertise is far reaching because of it. The Cummings family, IMO, have already worked with Tim Miller and know his capabilities plus his determination in finding the answers.

I am so grateful for TES and Nejame. I pray that with them being involved in the case now maybe Haleigh will get the much needed media attention.

As for who called upon Nejame, well that really doesn't matter...what matters is the he did take on the case for TN. From what I understand she is the one who contacted him and then he contacted Tim. What matters is the Haleigh will have more of a voice now...I pray.

I don't want to seem negative, but with so little said today, so much is going through my head. I feel like maybe the family has come to realize that maybe Haleigh is deceased. That is something very hard to accept. What does the family know that LE is not saying? Or are they just going on statics? Either way, Haleigh needs to be found and I fear that with so much time that has past maybe she may never be found, and if so the cause of death will not be easy to determine and the killer will most likely get away with her murder. I pray this is not the case...Lord, hear our prayers! Please let this precious child be found safe, unharmed and alive!

TN: 'We just want somebody to look for her'

"snip" Amy L. Edwards Sentinel Staff Writer
August 17, 2009

EquuSearch will help search for Haleigh once more. They won't search immediately though, because the vegetation is too thick.

TM said it may be another six weeks to two months before his volunteers will scour the area once more for Haleigh.

NeJame said not a lot of public attention has been paid to Haleigh's disappearance. When Neves reached out to the lawyer to help garner publicity for the case, NeJame said, "My heart went out to her."

NeJame said all leads are being explored, and some areas need to be searched better.

Miller said the search may also be expanded.

"We want to do everything we can do to make sure that they do not go through the next birthday without having Haleigh back home safely, or without having the remains and having that funeral," he said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-b...,6353651.story

They don't believe she is deceased, they want her home and this is a great way to get her face out there, nationally. IMO

IMO, i think it is GREAT that TES is back. I do not feel, it really matters who called who and who initiated coversation, just that there are going to be searches in the near future for Haleigh.

I also wanted to ask, did i read the article right, when it stated searching may not start for up to two months?

IMO, i think it is GREAT that TES is back. I do not feel, it really matters who called who and who initiated coversation, just that there are going to be searches in the near future for Haleigh.

I also wanted to ask, did i read the article right, when it stated searching may not start for up to two months?

You read it right, lil momma.

Miller said it may be another six weeks to two months before his volunteers will scour the area once more for Haleigh.

If you believe for one minute that Tim Miller, MN, or TES searchers would cover up evidence for anyone...you are woefully mistaken. They take more care, imo, to make certain evidence is not overlooked or disturbed. They are professionals and have more searches under their belt than any LE agency, imo. They do this full time and their expertise is far reaching because of it. The Cummings family, IMO, have already worked with Tim Miller and know his capabilities plus his determination in finding the answers.

TES...check out their website....see how many LE agencies feel lucky enough to have TES during the searches. If cover-up,tempering was an issue....he would not be in this business. Don't forget the reason he started this CHARITY.....surely, not for the MONEY.

Interesting points, Blackwatch. The Cummings family may really want Haleigh to be found - I know that I would. However, even if her little remains are found, there may not be sufficient evidence as to the cause of death, the perp, etc. The evidence will have been lost, not by any searchers, but just due to the passage of time, the climate and abundant wildlife. It's likey that probative evidence would've been retrieved had the searchers had more accurate information when Haleigh first disappeared.

From the noon update:

Along with Haleigh’s father, Ronald, and grandmother, Teresa, Tim Miller were present at the conference at NeJame’s request.

Miller said EquuSearch spent the better part of the weekend scouring an area of Putnam County, and developing plans. (I wonder what area they are focusing on and what lead them there?)

“We want to do everything that we can do to make sure they don’t go through the next birthday without having Haleigh home safely, or without having her remains and having that funeral, so they can have a place to go visit her,” Miller said. (:( )

“My firm’s role will be limited, although we will be here for anything that needs to be done,” NeJame said. “We are not coming here at the request or as an agent of law enforcement. We are simply helping an grieving family.” ( I believe that Nejame will do all he can and if the family gets out of control he will resign as he did with the Anthony's. His only focus is Haleigh!)

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2..._birthday.html

I think he's a very special man to come in and help the Cummings family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14
Back