Netherlands Netherlands - Schiedam, WhtFem, 16-24, 5'3'', 12 Oct 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Excited to see this new video ! Some of it is in English.
"Published on Oct 23, 2018
https://goo.gl/WUGS3H. Het slachtoffer werd in 2005 gevonden. Haar lichaam was in dekbedhoezen gewikkeld en in een koffer gestopt. Alle informatie die de politie kan helpen bij dit onderzoek is heel erg welkom op 0800-6070 of via het tipformulier op https://www.politie.nl/gezocht-en-ver.... Wil je anoniem blijven, bel je 0800-7000"

I'm very, very happy to see this. They tell they took isotopes but that still didn't produced a lead. Also they ask the public if somebody knows where her clothing might have come from or been bought. Additional info is that she had unkempt teeth nor had had dental treatment, what makes them believe she is from abroad (not from the Netherlands) Also they show the sheets where she was rapped in and her underwear.

Snipped from the video another facial.

Attachments

• Thorbecke meisje.JPG
    Thorbecke meisje.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Additional info from the video posted by Dotr #80

The red Tshirt (medium/small) she was wearing had a label with Lai Si Hoa on it.

She had brown, half long hair, that was dyed in a lighter shade.

The suitcase was a limited addition. There are only 100 of them sold.

And pictures of the duvets and sheet she was rapped in and her underwear.

Attachments

• Duvets Torbecke girl.JPG
    Duvets Torbecke girl.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 310
  • Orange sheet Torbecke girl.JPG
    Orange sheet Torbecke girl.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Underwear Torbecke girl.JPG
    Underwear Torbecke girl.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 136
BTW where is Ana Pisces? Seems like she changed her name and is now a former member....such a shame to lose or "Bulgarian eyes".

I think the label could be Lại Sĩ Hoa, what is Vietnamese.
Seems correct about the label and Vietnamese,but the facial reconstruction does not look Vietnamese to me.

This is odd...if you type "Lại Sĩ Hoa,kleding merk" the google hits,all come up with facebook!
Could be nothing,but here is when fb started
(FB exist 14 years..
14 jaar
februari 2004)

Very interesting & more detailed video,btw!

Just looking through european cases - maybe not really helpful, but has anyone noticed what a strange combination of clothes that is? I can't imagine that anyone older than 12 would wear this combination voluntarily. IMO she either had no choice over her clothing, or she was younger than estimated.

Just looking through european cases - maybe not really helpful, but has anyone noticed what a strange combination of clothes that is? I can't imagine that anyone older than 12 would wear this combination voluntarily. IMO she either had no choice over her clothing, or she was younger than estimated.

Welcome Andrea. Maybe there wasn't a lot of money and she used what people gave her. Could be the reason why the shirt was small and the sweatpants was XL. Also, it seems to me that this is clothing that you wear indoors. When I don't have to go out I also wear the most strange combinations....

Welcome Andrea. Maybe there wasn't a lot of money and she used what people gave her. Could be the reason why the shirt was small and the sweatpants was XL. Also, it seems to me that this is clothing that you wear indoors. When I don't have to go out I also wear the most strange combinations....

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, being poor would be one way of having no choice. And your point about at home wear is very much taken (looking at my own pants right now). I think the socks stand out most to me. They don't even look cheap.

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, being poor would be one way of having no choice. And your point about at home wear is very much taken (looking at my own pants right now). I think the socks stand out most to me. They don't even look cheap.
Welcome andrea! Thinking that the clothing is not particularly inexpensive, the shirt looks somewhat similar to one i bought at a trendy shop in Vancouver and it was surprisingly pricey!
Wondering if this uid arrived there with her suitcase to start a job, school, or to visit a new romantic interest. Maybe she threw on those items because she was doing her laundry?
On the other hand, it looks like she carefully chose those duck socks to match her outfit- surprised nobody recognized them.
imo, speculation.

For what it's worth. From doing research for another case I came across research about immigration from East-European country's to The Netherlands (comparing Poland, Romania and Bulgaria) the largest population of this immigrant groups, in Schiedam, is Bulgarian. A lot of people don't (have to) register officially. There are a lot of children going to schools (and are registered there) but are not in the official so called basic registration persons of The Netherlands and some of them stay under the radar and are the so called "invisible children". I could provide links, with long, long texts in Dutch....

And also this....maybe the Dutch police researched this to the bone, but you never know. Did try to figure this out but I just can't. Is the image mirrored, another language, some kind of Cyrillic or am I just blind here....tried it all....but still don't see it. Detail underwear.

Attachments

• detail ondergoed.JPG
    detail ondergoed.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 30
And also this....maybe the Dutch police researched this to the bone, but you never know. Did try to figure this out but I just can't. Is the image mirrored, another language, some kind of Cyrillic or am I just blind here....tried it all....but still don't see it. Detail underwear.

I’m pretty sure it says WEIFENOI. When I put it in google translate the first language it suggests is Chinese (though the translation itself doesn’t really make sense). It could just be a cheap Chinese brand in which case I don’t think it will help us a lot.

I’m pretty sure it says WEIFENOI. When I put it in google translate the first language it suggests is Chinese (though the translation itself doesn’t really make sense). It could just be a cheap Chinese brand in which case I don’t think it will help us a lot.
Yes, that was the first thing I saw....couldn't make anything of it. What a strange name isn't it? When was Alibaba up, or something alike....that's always the case with cloths...ordered from the Internet....never traceable.....

I only found this, which is not very useful, I guess...in case it says WEIFENQI:
Weifenqi is a Chinese company which produces underwear for the european market.
Guangwei Knitting Co., Ltd.│BLUE ROSE│SPACH│WEIFENQI-Business

Yes! You’re absolutely correct! Now that I looked at it again, I can see it is actually a “Q” and not an “O”. I think you’re spot on with the company as well. I want to keep an open mind but so far everything seems to indicate she came from Eastern Europe.

I’ve been wanting to reply to the pictures of where her body was found. The location seems really bizare to me. It’s a pond surrounded by appartment buildings. Either you have to know it’s there or they found it by chance. I’m leaning towards the former. Though, they must have known she would be discovered eventually. It might be a disturbing thought but surely there must be “better” locations for dumping a body than in a pond that is surrounded by residences and potential witnesses. I believe this also may indicate to her not being from the Netherlands. It seems the perpetrator(s) were relatively certain they wouldn’t be able to link her to them. It saddens me how they just discarded her body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod
Back