New Docs Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! Why in the h*ll would he do that? I laughed to myself while watching the FBI video with George. Said to myself, "d*mn George, if you knew she was taking the money out of the piggy bank, why did you keep putting money in there?" :crazy: He plays the victim well, I bet the FBIGuys thought the same.
It was funny with him describing putting money in that piggy bank and knowing it was heavy then it wasn't (Casey had emptied it) so he puts more money in, and on it goes... :floorlaugh:

I'm confused about the AR part. I thought we heard that he lied when asked about a realationship with KC and that is why he was let go from the police department? No where in the section about him and the incident does it say that he lied at first. It just says that he admitted to it. I wonder why he got fired then?
What part and page is he on? :)

At least we now know the shovel wasn't used to bust into the shed to get the gas cans - AL admitted to using a tire iron.

I would find it odd if my husband wanted me to break into his parents shed to retrieve gas..that is so flippin' weird that he thought it made sense since she lived there.

Okay I read all the docs yesterday there was one part with a document of CA's I believe that said something about IHOP..what is that? Is it IHOP like in the breakfast restaurant? It looked like deposits??? Anyone who has read it, do you know what it is???

Okay I read all the docs yesterday there was one part with a document of CA's I believe that said something about IHOP..what is that? Is it IHOP like in the breakfast restaurant? It looked like deposits??? Anyone who has read it, do you know what it is???

If you notice the handwritten notes underneath that particular Cynthia A. you'll see a little triangle that in medical shorthand means diagnosis/process of elimination... in other words it was determined to be a different Cynthia A.

I would find it odd if my husband wanted me to break into his parents shed to retrieve gas..that is so flippin' weird that he thought it made sense since she lived there.
Well I don't really find TL to be the most upstanding citizen of the year anyway. :cool: MOO

Throughout these documents I'm seeing references from a number of different people about Cindy threatening to get custody of Caylee. It's been bothering me. I've been thinking and thinking about it, and I've come to the conclusion that these constant threats of taking custody of Caylee are very likely the biggest reason Casey took off, and possibly the biggest reason Casey killed Caylee.

My reasoning:

It's always stated as an absolute. She's going to get custody. Not *try* to get custody. It's always stated definitely as if all she has to do is appear before a judge and custody will be given to her.

There are never reasons given. You can't gain custody of your grandchild unless you have reasons, and those reasons have to be strong ones. Like definite, proven abuse.

I'm not saying by any means that Casey was a good parent. What I'm saying is that I don't think you can get custody of your grandchild because you claim your daughter steals (there are no court records to prove this), your daughter goes out and parties a lot (no evidence of drug use), your daughter doesn't support your granchild (you've been supporting her and never withdrawn that support so no way to say that your daughter wouldn't have supported your grandchild just fine.)

So what you have, in essence, is long-term repeated empty threats of taking custody. And the person Cindy is making these threats to already has an underlying big resentment towards Cindy.

Now recall back to the time when Cindy and George were scheduling visits with Casey in jail and Casey was cancelling them. Cindy said, laughing in a snotty kind of way, that she and Casey had "a little tit-for-tat" going back and forth.

Recall also in that phone call when Casey said "don't bother coming up here for the hearing", and Lee actually got upset, saying something about "you're trying to cut us out". As if it was some privelege to get to go to someone's hearing. Whoa. That's backwards. The family was doing Casey a favor by going to the hearing to support her.

So we have two very volatile personalities, very angry and resentful, and we see how making threats to each other is something they use as a way to try to stay in control/gain control over the other. And those tit-for-tat games are... spiteful.

Now recall Casey saying on 6/15 the reason she wouldn't take Cindy to see Caylee is because "maybe I'm a spiteful ". This said at a voice level that, according to Lee, Cindy would definitely hear.

I can soooo imagine these two in a fight and Cindy calling Casey a spiteful . And I can soooo see Casey with all that anger and resentful building and building, saying to herself "well you want to call me a spiteful ? I'll show you just how much of a spiteful I can be. I'll teach you." The ultimate tit-for-tat game, that once and for all ensures that Casey wins.

I probably haven't laid this out very well, but the psychology behind what happened in those last few months, building and building in the final weeks, and then the final days, until Casey killed Caylee, is becoming more and more clear to me as learn more and more about this family.

Please note that I'm not at all saying that Casey snapped or exploded. It actually makes more sense that she would have thought for a very long time about killing Caylee. She would have relished it. Killing Caylee was game, set, and match.

MOO. Your thoughts?

In CA's fbi interview when asked about if casey had suffered any kind of abuse, she said 'not that i know of'
But she seemed to use 'not that I know of' to answer questions that she did know, but wishes she didnt know.

Yet KC says she told her mom about abuse...

In a family of liars, which lie do you believe?

The other thing thats bugging me is if she told her b/f that *** tried to have sex with her, that would mean she wasnt sexually abused. He tried, she said no, end of story. sick yes, but it would not explain all of her behaviours from one small incident imo. He didnt say that the abuse ever actually occurred, only that he tried.
I hate all these riddles, and i'm giving up on to trying to figure it out. just keep going around in circles.

BeanE
very good,.. thats what I have been thinking all along...Just don't have right words to put it down on paper (or computer lol)
You said exactly what I have been thinking!

Casey could have been building him up with tales of woe about her family, turning him against them, building his resentment towards them. Just in case she needed him to do something nasty to them.

And this could have been a test to see if she had built up that resentment in him enough to gain enough power over him to get him to do something immoral at her request.

This would be pretty typical behavior of a sociopath, although they usually prefer to act alone, rather than with someone else. Casey is an odd duck though.

Makes for juicy speculation anyway lol. (I do think she was planning on killing Cindy and George, and it makes sense to me that she would have at least played with the idea of having one of her many boyfriends help her.)

BeanE
very good,.. thats what I have been thinking all along...Just don't have right words to put it down on paper (or computer lol)
You said exactly what I have been thinking!

It's REALLY hard to put into words because it's all so subtle yet complex, and all entwined. Glad I made at least some sense lol.

Throughout these documents I'm seeing references from a number of different people about Cindy threatening to get custody of Caylee. It's been bothering me. I've been thinking and thinking about it, and I've come to the conclusion that these constant threats of taking custody of Caylee are very likely the biggest reason Casey took off, and possibly the biggest reason Casey killed Caylee.

My reasoning:

It's always stated as an absolute. She's going to get custody. Not *try* to get custody. It's always stated definitely as if all she has to do is appear before a judge and custody will be given to her.

There are never reasons given. You can't gain custody of your grandchild unless you have reasons, and those reasons have to be strong ones. Like definite, proven abuse.

I'm not saying by any means that Casey was a good parent. What I'm saying is that I don't think you can get custody of your grandchild because you claim your daughter steals (there are no court records to prove this), your daughter goes out and parties a lot (no evidence of drug use), your daughter doesn't support your granchild (you've been supporting her and never withdrawn that support so no way to say that your daughter wouldn't have supported your grandchild just fine.)

So what you have, in essence, is long-term repeated empty threats of taking custody. And the person Cindy is making these threats to already has an underlying big resentment towards Cindy.

Now recall back to the time when Cindy and George were scheduling visits with Casey in jail and Casey was cancelling them. Cindy said, laughing in a snotty kind of way, that she and Casey had "a little tit-for-tat" going back and forth.

Recall also in that phone call when Casey said "don't bother coming up here for the hearing", and Lee actually got upset, saying something about "you're trying to cut us out". As if it was some privelege to get to go to someone's hearing. Whoa. That's backwards. The family was doing Casey a favor by going to the hearing to support her.

So we have two very volatile personalities, very angry and resentful, and we see how making threats to each other is something they use as a way to try to stay in control/gain control over the other. And those tit-for-tat games are... spiteful.

Now recall Casey saying on 6/15 the reason she wouldn't take Cindy to see Caylee is because "maybe I'm a spiteful ". This said at a voice level that, according to Lee, Cindy would definitely hear.

I can soooo imagine these two in a fight and Cindy calling Casey a spiteful . And I can soooo see Casey with all that anger and resentful building and building, saying to herself "well you want to call me a spiteful ? I'll show you just how much of a spiteful I can be. I'll teach you." The ultimate tit-for-tat game, that once and for all ensures that Casey wins.

I probably haven't laid this out very well, but the psychology behind what happened in those last few months, building and building in the final weeks, and then the final days, until Casey killed Caylee, is becoming more and more clear to me as learn more and more about this family.

Please note that I'm not at all saying that Casey snapped or exploded. It actually makes more sense that she would have thought for a very long time about killing Caylee. She would have relished it. Killing Caylee was game, set, and match.

MOO. Your thoughts?

Makes sense. I'd love to know exactly what CA talked to her therapist about, and i think we would get a lot closer to the real truth.
Maybe CA did suspect back then that more was going on than theft. Maybe she did know about abuse, neglect, and whatever else may have been going on.
Is there any way that those records could be supeoned, since it relates to a homicide investigation? I doubt that they would but i think those records would help the case alot.

My reasoning:

I bolded the that line , sorry I am not doing to well here in clipping part of your post. I apologize.

It is interesting that Casey chooses the dialogue for the mysterious NANNY and says " I will teach you a lesson , "
In that moment maybe Casey was the Nanny. This is one strange family.
I agree that is probably her motivation. I feel she really hates her mother.
Did you ever notice Caylee's little gesture reaching up and touching her hair with both hand on the top of her head, she looks like Cindy. All the little mannerism she picked from Cindy must have driven Casey wild. She also favors Cindy in her looks. Doesn't really look like Casey at all.

Casey could have been building him up with tales of woe about her family, turning him against them, building his resentment towards them. Just in case she needed him to do something nasty to them.

And this could have been a test to see if she had built up that resentment in him enough to gain enough power over him to get him to do something immoral at her request.

This would be pretty typical behavior of a sociopath, although they usually prefer to act alone, rather than with someone else. Casey is an odd duck though.

Makes for juicy speculation anyway lol. (I do think she was planning on killing Cindy and George, and it makes sense to me that she would have at least played with the idea of having one of her many boyfriends help her.)

(bolding is mine)
I was thinking along the same lines. BUt that in order to maintain her seperate worlds (so all the lies would not come out), she needed friends and bf's to keep away from her family. Saying that they were abusers would keep most people away, imo, and would make them untrusting of the A's from the get go. It could also explain why the A's only met many of her friends after KC was arrested.

Do we know if the A's had life insurance and who the beneficiary was?

And another weird thought. If she told TonE about abuse and she was also telling him that caylee was babysat by her family most of the time, why didnt that set off alarm bells to him? I know he's a young guy, but wouldnt most people say' maybe you should find someone else to look after your kid, if you were abused, arent you worried they might abuse her too'?

(respectfully snipped)

In that moment maybe Casey was the Nanny. This is one strange family.
I agree that is probably her motivation. I feel she really hates her mother.
Did you ever notice Caylee's little gesture reaching up and touching her hair with both hand on the top of her head, she looks like Cindy. All the little mannerism she picked from Cindy must have driven Casey wild. She also favors Cindy in her looks. Doesn't really look like Casey at all.
I just wanted to point out this part and agree that resentment toward her mother may have been part of the basis for Casey's resentment of Caylee and led to her death. I do think Caylee looked a lot like CA. And yes, it probably did bother Casey a lot. MOO

I just wanted to point out this part and agree that resentment toward her mother may have been part of the basis for Casey's resentment of Caylee and led to her death. I do think Caylee looked a lot like CA. And yes, it probably did bother Casey a lot. MOO

There's an old saying about resentment: "Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other guy to die."

In this case, it's actually true. Casey was trying to punish Cindy and she exacted her revenge and anger through Caylee. Beyond sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member