New Docs Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder now what GA and LA will do about these latest allegations. Could break the case.

Oh, you mean, neither George nor Cindy have a scheduled appearance anywhere today yet? :rolleyes:

Wow .. I'm shocked ..

Oh, you mean, neither George nor Cindy have a scheduled appearance anywhere today yet? :rolleyes:

Wow .. I'm shocked ..
Maybe she will show up as a float in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade or try to take the mic out of the emcee's hand. Nothing shocks me anymore about this family.

Does anyone know who Iassen Youriev Donov or this Ricardo Morales Montoya Gonzalez he mentions is? Its in the documents, part 7, page 2625.

I'm thankful my life is so ordinary.
I'm thankful I know no one personally that has to deal with the murder of a child.
I'm thankful I have my sanity.
The Anthony Family have nothing to be thankful for today.

MOO and stuff.

Does anyone know who Iassen Youriev Donov or this Ricardo Morales Montoya Gonzalez he mentions is? Its in the documents, part 7, page 2625.

I'm not sure who Iassen is, but Ricardo is KC ex-boyfriend. Amy H. lives with him.

I wonder why he would attach montoya gonzalez to RMs name though. This seems strange. I did some searching and found a 2000 obit with 3 of the 4 names in it but that's all I came up with.

KC's allegations in these latest set of doc's that she was abused either by her father/brother/mother to me is another lie to add to the pile. She wouldn't know how to tell the truth, first time, anytime. The two times she was urged to tell the truth, her attorney talked her out of it. Her legal representation is seriously incompetent and should be called on it. He doesn't even know the general rules of the court system. An embarassment in the legal system that should be seriously questionned by the bar for the shabby job he's doing in this case. Ted B. did a better job representing himself. By coaching KC to keep her mouth shut, he's leading her by the hand straight to death row. She could help herself by telling the truth at this point and he encourages her to remain quiet. Go figure. The writing is on the wall and the family is totally destroyed because of her lies. I do not believe a word about the incest or the abuse. KC was no victim. She is a spoiled wrotten brat that got away with anything and everything. She's a thief, a liar, a manipulative user and a murderer. This is what all that spoiling cultivated and the family is paying the price. She sits in that jail and pretends that she is in good hands by believing JB is going to take care of her best interests. Nothing could be further from the truth. He could literally be the death of her. If the A's want to do what they can to keep her from facing the ultimate sentence, they need to....first face the truth themselves and stop with the charade that Caylee is alive. They need to visit their daughter/sister to encourage her to tell the truth. It's her only salvation and January is coming up fast. I've never become so involved in a case like this and I've asked myself why that has happened. My answer is only that I am one of many that is "fed up" with these crimes happening to innocent babies like Caylee. Thank the Lord there are many many others that are feeling the same way in that regard. Caylee has started something in all of us so we can unite and find a voice to speak for Caylee and others like her.

With all that being said, I know her grandmother is cooking a turkey today trying to be as "normal" as possible with two empty places at the table. I will think of them today as I sit with my family but MY focus is still on Caylee and where she might be put to rest. I pray that the A's will listen to their hearts and do the right thing. Go to KC and ask her for the truth to end it all.

wishing all a Blessed Thanksgiving Day.

Bolded by me.

The bolded portion paints a very sad and tragic picture if one sees the grandparents as victims of an evil Casey. I, however, do not see it that way. I see Casey as a victim of her family and Caylee as the ultimate sacrifice by whomever.

My opinion only

I'm thankful my life is so ordinary.
I'm thankful I know no one personally that has to deal with the murder of a child.
I'm thankful I have my sanity.
The Anthony Family have nothing to be thankful for today.

MOO and stuff.

Of course they do:

- The compassion, kindness, deference, and respect that both OCSO and the FBI have treated them with, despite their atrocious behavior and atrocious treatment of OCSO and FBI
- Same for the media
- Same for Tim Miller
- Same for Judge Strickland
- I could go on in that vein
- They have two happy, healthy children
- I believe they have their health
- They have good people who still try to help, encourage, and support them
- They have thousands and thousands of people who care about their grandchild, Caylee, respect her, and are working hard to get justice for her

I could go on.

MOO

I'm not convinced of it yet - a disclosure of this proportion to a guy that you've only been dating for 6-7 weeks? A relationship that by her own admission isn't yet certain. I just don't see it - trust is a huge issue for someone who has genuinely been sexually abused, especially when it comes to disclosing and who you chose to disclose to. Then I look at the context of the disclosure(s) and ask was there something to be gained at that particular time and by that particular person that she was disclosing to? IMO the answer is yes.

I agree with you 100%

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't 2005 when CA and GA were separated? I also remember seeing that LA wouldn't go to the house when GA was there. Also when were the police called to the house? I thought that was in 2005 also. I can't remember all of these dates for the timeline! I think my head will explode if I try to think of one more date to remember..

Wouldn't 2005 also be when Caylee was conceived? As much as I think Casey is a liar and a murderer, I have a gut feeling that these statements about Lee could be true. That would explain a lot of their strange actions and maybe why the family has let Casey get away with so much over the years.

Susan Smith (who murdered both of her children) proved she was abused by her dad and that is why I think she got off easier in her trial.

I've gone over most of the new documents but it seems that they are all dated July through September. Did anyone see/read anything in this latest release that encompasses the past few months (Oct. & Nov)?

Bolded by me.

The bolded portion paints a very sad and tragic picture if one sees the grandparents as victims of an evil Casey. I, however, do not see it that way. I see Casey as a victim of her family and Caylee as the ultimate sacrifice by whomever.

My opinion only

IMO.......Casey has never been a victim of anything. What has she contributed to this world in her entire life other than that beautiful child!

IMO.......Casey has never been a victim of anything. What has she contributed to this world in her entire life other than that beautiful child!

So we have 2 different opinions. That's what these boards are all about. :blowkiss:

I have a quick point to make about Casey's accusations against her brother and father as well as the motive behind it. It would appear that Casey was always trying to align herself with a man that she believed would "take care" of her.

Now I ask what kind of "mother" would allow her small child with her abusive father and sexually deviant brother? NO, NO, NO!!!

These guys must have wondered about that. For instance when she told that story to TL was it just an excuse for why she couldn't stay with Lee if she couldn't stay with Cindy and George. He wouldn't want Casey and Caylee with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela