New Docs Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way to know if KC told Jessie the truth when she said her brother tried to have sex with her. I doubt it's true. She's said many, many things that aren't true, no reason to believe this. And I see no shred of evidence that any one of her family members molested her. What is the evidence, for those who believe?

resp. snipped......

ITA !!!.....and if IIRC didn't KC tell her family not to trust/believe anything that Jesse had to say ????

sheesh.....sorting out KC's lies is more than a full time job !!

The main thing which jumped out at me from the Tony and KC text is she was sending that from a Blackberry. She said she had a "blackjack" which is like a blackberry, just AT&T name brand, so evidently she really did have one and how did she get it back to text him after she got out on bond? LE had been looking for it all along.

The main thing which jumped out at me from the Tony and KC text is she was sending that from a Blackberry. She said she had a "blackjack" which is like a blackberry, just AT&T name brand, so evidently she really did have one and how did she get it back to text him after she got out on bond? LE had been looking for it all along.

Maybe she was using someone's phone. Her phone has been cut off. Right?

I feel so very sorry for the great grandparents on both sides. Those e-mails contain a lot of thoughts that were shared in confidence. Could not have been easy for her to give them up, but she did. That is the behavior of a person who really wants to get to the truth.
I wish they would have blackened out the non-Casey stuff in those emails. This is not going to be a pleasant Thanksgiving for those who were talked about in the emails that were NOT related to the case. Poor G-Grandma!! I liked her style in dealing with Cindy, though.

Hoping the love and warmth of family and friends helps offset the sadness of events and loss of beautiful Caylee girl. Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you.

Yep! Cinderella Complex. She has low self-esteem, due in large part to being raised by an overbearing mother. By enabling KC all those years, she tightened the apron strings instead of loosening them as parents should to allow children to grow into independent adults. CA wants her children -- and GA, too, for that matter -- to depend on her because she has control issues and a strong need to be needed. As a result, she raised a needy child. She wrecked KC's self-esteem to the point that KC lacked the confidence to achieve anything on her own, and believed that she needed a Prince Charming to rescue her.

Women like this often do make up stories of abuse to invoke sympathy in men they're pursuing. It's interesting to note that no mention was made of the alleged abuse in the interviews with female friends. We only here of it from bf's.

my bolded......yep, seems only 'boyfriends' heard of these abuses.

ITA !!!.....and if IIRC didn't KC tell her family not to trust/believe anything that Jesse had to say ????

She was probably thinking of all the BS she's told JG and now it was going to bite her in the booty. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!!

Hoping the love and warmth of family and friends helps offset the sadness of events and loss of beautiful Caylee girl. Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you.

You too. Happy Gobble day. It was a wonderful dinner. I would say time for a nap but this is way to interesting.

I believe that check was from George's parents.

Set 5, page 42.. was a Christmas check from Lee to KC for $25... the other name on the account was Ruth A... We don't know who Ruth is....

You too. Happy Gobble day. It was a wonderful dinner. I would say time for a nap but this is way to interesting.

Thanks Coley! Glad it was good! See you all here in a week or so.

Set 5, page 42.. was a Christmas check from Lee to KC for $25... the other name on the account was Ruth A... We don't know who Ruth is....

I wonder if George's father is a Lee. Maybe Lee's name comes from the family. I know my father's name is Lee and my brother has it for a middle name and my son has it for a middle name as well.

OMG,... did anyone see the written statement of Lois (Dakota's grandma)?
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155418.pdf

basically in it is Cindy telling Lois NOT to tell anyone that Casey is communicating with Dakota through email bc she isn't allowed to email ANYONE! And not to tell about the bracelet.
So here is the thing,.. if she is emailing a 12 year old little girl,.. WHO ELSE was she emailing? Also this goes to show that Cindy DOES NOT play by the rules. She is covering for Casey yet again!!!!!!!!! It makes me sick. Wonder why that she never got in trouble for that??????? (Cindy or Casey) You'd think they would have since they didn't follow the rules,.... jmo

What media site? I know CF13 doesn't have that many sets. Is this fox?

Here, third paragraph from the bottom mentions GA abuse. I think there's another place too, but can't remember where.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ttwo/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2321-2400_R_Page_03.htm

Whether SA is all a lie or not- who knows?

We do know that KC and LA sure acted close.
How about that "high five" gesture at the court!
That led me to think they share secrets, probably related to what she was doing
with her time.

What did catch my attention was on KC's photobucket where she printed out....

"Guns don't kill people.........Dads with pretty daughters do".

This led me to think that the big family secret would more likely involve
her "Dad" than her Brother!

OMG,... did anyone see the written statement of Lois (Dakota's grandma)?
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155418.pdf

basically in it is Cindy telling Lois NOT to tell anyone that Casey is communicating with Dakota through email bc she isn't allowed to email ANYONE! And not to tell about the bracelet.
So here is the thing,.. if she is emailing a 12 year old little girl,.. WHO ELSE was she emailing? Also this goes to show that Cindy DOES NOT play by the rules. She is covering for Casey yet again!!!!!!!!! It makes me sick. Wonder why that she never got in trouble for that??????? (Cindy or Casey) You'd think they would have since they didn't follow the rules,.... jmo

It also makes me wonder about the bracelet. Why not mention the bracelet? Does it have the same beads as the cross or something? Just thinking out loud.:)

Ok, I understand you're opinion on KC being a victim in your opinion. My question for you that I'm not clear on is - with Caylee's tiny decomposed body lying out there somewhere so that no one can find out the truth of her demise, what punishment do you think KC should receive for her subsequent lies and refusal to cooperate in the disappearance of her daughter? With all you've read and seen to date, what would you suggest the jury sentence KC to?

Had to hit on this one. I think DEATH, unless she would come clean and tell the truth, bring Caylee home.

Whether SA is all a lie or not- who knows?

We do know that KC and LA sure acted close.
How about that "high five" gesture at the court!
That led me to think they share secrets, probably related to what she was doing
with her time.

What did catch my attention was on KC's photobucket where she printed out....

"Guns don't kill people.........Dads with pretty daughters do".

This led me to think that the big family secret would more likely involve
her "Dad" than her Brother!

You know I have been thinking about this. To me when KC talks she says something but in all reality its the other way around. For example~

I don't know where Caylee is.
meaning: I know where Caylee is.

So maybe KC is saying this about Lee when all reality she came onto Lee.

I wish they would have blackened out the non-Casey stuff in those emails. This is not going to be a pleasant Thanksgiving for those who were talked about in the emails that were NOT related to the case. Poor G-Grandma!! I liked her style in dealing with Cindy, though.

It's shocking how much personal info is released in these 'dumps.' People's phone numbers, work addresses, home addresses, even Social Security Numbers and personal conversations. It really doesn't seem fair that just because someone gets pulled into someone else's crime spree, or just communicates with someone who did, is questioned by the police that their personal information and correspondences can be throw out on the Net and in the media for everyone in the world to see, use and abuse. I generally support Sunshine laws and freedom of information but it seems like Florida's laws take it to the point of exposing and injuring inncoent bystanders and that's really kind of horrible.

Had to hit on this one. I think DEATH, unless she would come clean and tell the truth, bring Caylee home.

I honestly think she will face life in prison with no parole. She has no serious criminal background (if she does and we don't know it it was when she was a minor) and usually they go the route of life since she is a female. Not many females get death.

KC isn't coming clean. She might have came clean but I believe her family & JB have made it to where this will never happen.

"Originally Posted by Meagain
Question - I'm desperately trying to triage the 700 pages right now."

OMG I just have a moment to check last page of thread. Thanks for reposting that, WhatsthatClue:blowkiss:

You know it just has to be a major :turkey: holiday when the phrase "triage the 700 pages" is used, and everybody clearly understands the meaning.

Have a happy Thanksgiving !!! Really leaving this time!::run::Banane12:

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members