New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks like KC is going to take the whole family down with her!! I think CA, GA, and LA better get back in that huddle and come up with something else from their playbook-cause their whole theory just got torpedoed by the "mother of the year!" I wonder which child CA is going to call a liar-LA or KC! Oh, maybe she's going to say AL and JG got together and cooked up their stories to take the heat off themselves. Wish I were a fly on the wall now!!:rolleyes:

I bet she does exactly that!

He is the photographer who tooks pics of Casey at Fusian on June 20th.

Thanks to all of you who provided this information--I thought he might have provided some of the "other" pics. Now I understand his part in all of this.

I just can't believe "making weapons out of household products". WHY?

People don't usually lie about things like this...

You've got to be kidding!! NORMAL people, maybe.... but I've known many girls who lied about abuse just to get back at someone. Women who have accused their own husbands of rape, too.
My own stepdaughter lied to me about her dad touching her breast once.... just because we refused to let her spend the whole weekend at a friend's house. She told her friend... who told her parents... who called the sheriff's dept. I had to take her down to the sheriff's office the next day so she could tell them she lied. They almost arrested HER for filing a false claim to police. But they lectured her big time and told her to THINK about the consequences next time she chose to LIE about something.

Me oh my! Some highpoints from the 2nd section of documents on the Fox website:

Anthony neighbor Cooty who lives directly across from the Anthonys said she heard two loud arguments between Cindy and Casey in May or June. Both arguments were on the weekend. In one argument Casey came out of the house screaming at Cindy and calling her names. Examples: "F-you!" "Just shut up mom!" Casey then went on a jog.

Casey told friend Melina that Cindy is "overbearing" and that Casey and Cindy would have extreme arguments.

On 6/17/08 AL has a receipt from Hess (gas station) on 11300 University Boulevard at 18:31 hours. This receipt (among others) is collected by detectives.

On 6/23/08 AL drives Casey to the family home and she collects the gas cans. AL sees a neighbor next-door. Then then drives Casey to a nearby subdivision where she puts the gas in her car.

Lee came to pickup Casey's belongings from TL's and said, "I wish I would have met you all beforehand. I would have warned you about my sister...She's a pro at this [stealing]." Lee tells TonE and his roommate Nathan to check their accounts and belongings.

HOW THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS READING THESE REPORTS? tHEY ARE SOOOOOO SMALL........PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ENLARGE THEM TO BE READIBLE???

sORRY TO YELL.......FRUSTRATED!!

Thank you, and stay strong.

Thank you Elley Mae. I'd like to add that I am estranged from my family and have been for many years, with that said, I admit that I too, like many others, recognized (God I hate to use the term...) red flags. The "red flags" for me started with CA's edited & revised version of KC, along with the "too good to be true" depiction of not only KC but the family as a whole (most especially herself) "Secrets can kill", yes they can...

The alleged abuse/molestation told to AL by Casey regarding Lee appears on Page 2385.

Originally Posted by tiredofthis
Speaking of having no life. My DH said I needed to get help, because I am so addicted to this case.

Wait a minute tiredofthis - are we married to the same guy? Mine says the same thing. Don't worry, treatment begins right after the trial concludes.

They must be triplets. Except when my hubby told me I need help I replied, "Oh, good, I sure do need help. Which maid service should I call?"

(hahaha, he's cooking dinner tonight).

HOW THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS READING THESE REPORTS? tHEY ARE SOOOOOO SMALL........PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ENLARGE THEM TO BE READIBLE???

I just used my zoom, but don't enlarge too much or it'll be blurry.

Zoom is usually in the lower right on your screen (mine has a little magnifying glass and 100% next to that. I only enlarge to 150% or it's too blurry).

Sometimes the zoom is located up on the top of your monitor screen under tools or edit, etc. I forget which.

Hi - someone else on here mentioned microsoft internet explorer update and I went and downloaded off microsoft page version 7 and the magnafying glass is on the bottom right of the browser

Everyday houshold items that can be deadly! Mixing cleaning agents...maybe:rolleyes:

It's weird the the search included "weapons". I could see "dangerous" or "deadly" but who thinks of household products as weapons?

On March 17 the google searches were for chloroform, alcohol, acetone, and peroxide.

On March 21, the google searches were for "how to make chloraform", "how to make chloroform", self defense, how to make household weapons, neck breaking, and shovel.

On March 17 Wikipedia searches were for inhalation, chloroform, acetone, alcohol, peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, and death.

March 21.. Wikipedia search for shovel.

Very, very odd combination of searches. Why would anyone search the word "death"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member