New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On March 17 the google searches were for chloroform, alcohol, acetone, and peroxide.

On March 21, the google searches were for "how to make chloraform", "how to make chloroform", self defense, how to make household weapons, neck breaking, and shovel.

On March 17 Wikipedia searches were for inhalation, chloroform, acetone, alcohol, peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, and death.

March 21.. Wikipedia search for shovel.

Very, very odd combination of searches. Why would anyone search the word "death"??

It looks like someone wanted a way to make it look like they killed someone in self defence with something they grabbed that was laying around the home.

"tried to pressure Casey into having sex with her..."

With HER?! OK, 'm sure someone already brought this up but huh

Yeah. :eek: We are not quite sure who is being discussed. Some people think maybe it's a typo, and they meant him. It's a small space that is blocked out, so people are thinking Lee or Dad. :confused:

Can we tell what date that email is written on. Cindy says Casey calls when she knows Cindy is not there to get the call. We know Casey was coming in and out of the house. I think Cindy asks Casey if she has been in the house (who knows what was missing) and Casey says no, George says he wasn't in the house.

She could also be asking about the gate being open and the ladder being up. Casey says I haven't been there. George says I didn't do it. Cindy doesn't know what to believe.

Boy, you may be onto something with the pool...I remember George saying Cindy thought it was him, and he denied so...I wonder if he mentioned he was at work and didn't come home in the interviews I'm recalling? I think I do. Might be a hint. If it IS the pool, it certainly shows Cindy was seriously concerned about the ladder, it happened a while before...although I personally believe KC simply washed the remnants of her dirty deed off in that pool.

Cindy asks in the email if KC was still with Jeff...I believe that was near the end of the "trip"... she came back from Tampa after Zannys accident and went to Jacksonville with Jeff...(I have a hard time writing that without feeling like I'M crazy...lol...Casey and her cast of characters)

I just watched Cindys FBI interviews, this email, the statements about only calling when I'm not home, conflicts with her statements about speaking w/KC on the phone daily...that KC was so easy to reach, but she just couldn't reach Caylee...oh boy, Cindy doesn't look good...

I agree with you completely, and yet...I can't get over LA's creepy, inappropriate laughter during his interviews with LE.

Friday, I'm with you, Lee's laughter freaked me out too. From my own experience in interviewing hundreds of people during the years I was a reporter, I found the inappropriate laughter was usually caused by something the person found uncomfortable talking about. It was used as a nervous release. Like a sigh. But instead it came out as a laugh.
jmo

Email fragment: "What the hell is going on?"

The following is what appears to be fragments of Yahoo web mail recovered from Casey's computer. It reads:

"can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore." The email goes on, "You told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work"? The author of the email goes on to write, "I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing what's going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more."

Who would write this email to Casey?!?!?!?

CA--during the fbi interviews she complained of hotflashes -- she just turned 50 so.......

jmo

(respectfully snipped)

Let's remember that in Caseyworld, "abuse" from George might mean that he didn't go along with all of her nonsense and dared to challenge her from time to time.

"Abuse" needn't be sexual. It can be verbal. And merely disagreeing with a sociopath is tantamount to tormenting them.

ETA: Maybe just a little comparison shopping? Buying online so she could use Cindy's credit card?

I don't believe her, either. This is not an expression of remorse; it's another manipulation of someone else.

Which set of docs is this stuff in?!

Otherwise known as Borderline personality disorder

You took the words right out of my mouth!
This is why I've always thought KC was BPD and not a sociopath. But my good mate google (you might even know him, he's so popular) told me that BPD's are the female sociopath. So now it all makes sense.

Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon
Read this at the bottom: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...20_Page_48.htm

It says "Jesse mentioned that in September of 2005, Casey mentioned that she didn't feel comfortable around her <blacked out>. Casey allegedly told him that before this day, <blacked out> had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't elaborate, but from the context of the conversation, he believed that Casey meant <blacked out> had tried to pressure Casey into having sex with her."

Ack!!!

It sounds to me like Casey was accusing a woman of trying to pressure her into having sex. She probably thought that story would turn Jesse on.

Yeah. :eek: We are not quite sure who is being discussed. Some people think maybe it's a typo, and they meant him. It's a small space that is blocked out, so people are thinking Lee or Dad. :confused:

[/QUOTE]Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon
Read this at the bottom: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...20_Page_48.htm

It says "Jesse mentioned that in September of 2005, Casey mentioned that she didn't feel comfortable around her <blacked out>. Casey allegedly told him that before this day, <blacked out> had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't elaborate, but from the context of the conversation, he believed that Casey meant <blacked out> had tried to pressure Casey into having sex with her."

Ack!!! [/QUOTE]

I think it is just odd wording on Jesse's part. If it says Casey mentioned that she did not feel comfortable around her brother. Casey allegedly told him that before this day, Lee had tried to have sex with her (her being Casey). <snip> but from the context of the converstaion he believed that Casey meant Lee had tried to pressure Casey in to having sex with her (her still being Casey). Into letting Lee have sex with her.

I am not sure about this whole Lee accusation though. Casey is such a liar and it is such hearsay I really think they could have blacked that out for the public documents. Now whether it is true or not it will be accepted as fact, he will have to live with that. What can he say now to defend himself?

On March 17 the google searches were for chloroform, alcohol, acetone, and peroxide.

On March 21, the google searches were for "how to make chloraform", "how to make chloroform", self defense, how to make household weapons, neck breaking, and shovel.

On March 17 Wikipedia searches were for inhalation, chloroform, acetone, alcohol, peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, and death.

March 21.. Wikipedia search for shovel.

Very, very odd combination of searches. Why would anyone search the word "death"??

I have not seen the report, but maybe someone can answer a question. Was each word searched seperately? Or was the search something like:
inhalation+chloroform+acetone or perhaps hydrogen peroxide+death. If they were done this way, that is even more damning than if each one was just searched individually.

I looked up how to make chloroform at home. It is very easy.

KC would have to have worn protective eyewear and a breathing apparatus as the author of the "how-to" warns anyone trying to make this stuff can be seriously injured in the process.

Pool shock, acetone (not nail polish remover), ice and metal or glass containers. (no plastic). This is all that is required. There are other recipes, I am sure but this is the one I found.

I don't understand the search for 'shovel' - everyone knows what a shovel is, maybe it was the slang term she was searching.

So, Lee reports that CA tried to choke KC with her bare hands on the 15th. It must have been some fight. I can not imagine that KC would stay in the house after such an incident - or ever return.

A good defense attorney could come up with a perfectly reasonable explanation for half the computer searches. I guess it's a good thing that Casey doesn't have a good attorney.

So, how is Cindy going to spin the sexual abuse accusations? Is she going to say that her daughter is a liar now? Very interesting doc dump indeed.

I am the most angry now at KC, "breaking neck"....that did it for me...

I got parts one and two on PDF, are the rest up yet or ar we still waiting not so patiently?

I was privlaged in my younger years to have opened & worked on the first adolecent psych ward in indianapolis. This does not make me an expert. My first impression when reading tonys & JG transcripts about family member abuse was don,t be so sure that whoever she is accusing maybe didn't make the first sexual move.

actually it's not that uncommon but the intent can be a huge concern. (for example the use of the Anarchist Cookbook which includes 'recipes' that can be lethal to the person mixing things as well as their targets)

Based on the responses here, I think it's fairly uncommon. Most of us think of baseball bats, guns, etc as household weapons.

Unless you're MacGyver, I can't see the average person googling "making weapons out of household products."

But you're right, the context us disturbing, especially in relation to "self defense". Someone was definitely interested in how to harm someone.

I actually believe Casey's story about Lee coming into her bedroom when she was a child. I think that Casey very well could have suffered some sexual abuse at some stage of her childhood and this could be a reason behind her promiscuity and her inability to contribute herself to a relationship, instead it seems she was like a chameleon and would adjust her personality to suit her partners.

Of all the interviews, one thing that is recurring is that Casey's behavior changed in the several months leading up to Casey's death. This also coincides with the macabre google searches. I think the key to finding out what happened to Caylee is to find out what happened to Casey, why is she who she is and what changed her behavior in the months before Caylee's death?

It is amazing one person can cause so much destruction and turmoil... it really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member