New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That in addition to the Google searches, investigators found that in March someone used Wikipedia to search for "inhalation," "chloroform," "acetone," "shovel" and "death." A computer forensics report from a Sheriff's Office detective states that on March 21, someone used other Web sources like sci-spot.com, druglibrary.org and instructables.com for the words "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2."

I am looking forward to hearing Cindy's take on this. :bang:

even if we are searching this stuff now - we have reason. i would sure hope that none of us are ill-intended about it.

wow. just wow.

They say they can look at the activity surrounding the searches, such as did she send emails, or access accounts that only belong to her, to prove it was kc on the computer at that time.

Exactly.

If the same session where "neck breaking" was searched also shows Casey sent out e-mails, added pictures to her photo sites and instant messaged someone, she is busted.

Well, I occasionally do go and browse the Center for Missing and Exploited Children's website to check out those missing from my area, just so I can keep an eye out for them, if I would ever see one.

Does this mean I am planning to do something to one of my kids?

Same here, I constantly browse them, and I HAVE no kids. I believe it's my social responsibility to be aware...what if I saw one of those kids out somewhere? You never know...

I am looking forward to hearing Cindy's take on this. :bang:

I'm not. I wish I could spend the rest of my life never hearing or seeing her again, but that's not gonna happen if I want to see this case through to the end.

It could have something to do with her cell phone possibly. ;) As in: "I could cover up ZG's lack of calls because I found out that you can save numbers to the phone instead of the SIM card. Hmmmm...good idea."

Smart thinking I bet you are right ...this was premediated ...

Think about all of the people who will go hungry this Thanksgiving and KC will get a Thanksgiving meal. It just isn't right!

Breakin Necks is a modern truck club in Orlando. It's big there.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=146438913

And as someone else pointed out, Annie D and Sean are on their friends list. There may be others but I have not had time to look.

Here's a photo from their myspace:

l_b278b5553eb52d2b1ec67e3a3b908455.jpg

Lake Vaj is mentioned in a comment from last year on the breaking necks myspace

They HAVE to release these before 2pm! I have to leave for a long trip then and I want some reading material for in the car! I figure if I open the pdf's first that even without internet I can read at least.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Oh and about the missing children search not meaning anything. CA has said NUMEROUS times they had no idea about how these things worked or that there was much info or anything online about them. She even said it yesterday in her presser while talking of dedicating her life to help other people in this situation.

Also among the documents was the fact that the University of Central Florida conducted a test on gases found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car and found no signs of human decomposition. A lab in Tennessee allegedly found signs of decomposition believed to be human.

http://www.local6.com/news/18151964/detail.html

Neck breaking?! I would remember seeing that!

Interesting as March 17th is St. Pat's Day. (Her fav Holiday perhaps and she had no sitter...goes to frame of mind at the time?!)

So, she starts these searches 3 months before Caylee is last seen? Chloroform, neck breaking, household weapons, lost numbers, and missing children web-sites.

I shudder to think of what Caylees days and nights were like when it was just her and KC.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18152605/index.html

And as someone else pointed out, Annie D and Sean are on their friends list. There may be others but I have not had time to look.

What is with the hand signals they are doing? I know I'm older, but this has gotta mean something - sorry if dumb question!:waitasec:

That guy right in the middle looks like one of the guys at the party where KC wore the flag. Can't remember his name. But at the party his hair looked alot lighter.

Sometimes I think she was planning on "doing" the whole dang family! Then she could live out her twisted party life in a house paid for by life insurance....chloroform one, break neck of another, impale CA with a mop, whatever -

I have no life any more - this is my soap opera - I always think it just CAN'T get any more bizarre - and then it does!!!
:eek:

Bolded by me....

Cocoa,

I truly love your posts, lol....you should be a crime writer!

Geez...I was trying to cook and pack...Gone for all of an hour and, here we go again!

Has anything been released yet? :eek:

Yes, and I assumed this kind of "neck breaking" to mean when someone turns their head really fast to check you out...

kinda like when girls say they're "breakin' necks"...just slang for being hot, making people look, do double takes, etc.

I wonder if this pertains to her search at all? hmm

I've only ever heard that called "rubber-necking"?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members