New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG....did she use the shovel to kill Caylee?? I think she was planning to eliminate George and Cindy, also. She likes Lee, so I suppose he was going to be allowed to live....

I don't think so. Wouldnt they have some DNA on it?

That in addition to the Google searches, investigators found that in March someone used Wikipedia to search for "inhalation," "chloroform," "acetone," "shovel" and "death." A computer forensics report from a Sheriff's Office detective states that on March 21, someone used other Web sources like sci-spot.com, druglibrary.org and instructables.com for the words "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2."

My first post here and just catching up on the reading, but here is something I found interesting. Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Effects
Unlike simple amphetamines, DOC is a psychedelic that resembles LSD, DOB, and mescaline.These effects include open and closed eye visuals, increased awareness of sound and movement and euphoria. Its properties as an amphetamine are dwarfed by its unmistakable and potent properties as the "heavy-weight champ" of the Shulgin synthetic phenethylamine discoveries, with effects likened to 2C-B, high-dose LSD or DOM, and batting well into class 3-4 territory by Shulgin ratings at the 5mg level. In PiHKAL, Shulgin describes it as an archetypal psychedelic (#64); its full-range visual, audio, physical and mental effects share some of the exhilarating clarity of high-dose LSD, and some of the overwhelming, humbling and "composting"/interweaving effect of high-dose mescaline. It is often praised in particular, apart from its longevity and potency, for its typical sense of calm and relative ease, making the duration noticeably more "doable" than the similar sort of ride 2C-B, for instance, involves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-chloro-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine

It says the family computer...we don't know that it was Casey.I wouldn't exclude Cindy either,actually I wouldn't exclude any of them.

This has probably been pointed out already, but it's been determined that Cindy was not home at the time of the searches, but George may have been:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18152501/detail.html

"Investigators say they found that Casey’s mother Cindy was not at home when the searches were done. They say she was at work but that her father, George, was not employed at the time."

That in addition to the Google searches, investigators found that in March someone used Wikipedia to search for "inhalation," "chloroform," "acetone," "shovel" and "death." A computer forensics report from a Sheriff's Office detective states that on March 21, someone used other Web sources like sci-spot.com, druglibrary.org and instructables.com for the words "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2."

Okay, now that's a little more specific than a Google search. No wonder the Grand Jury didn't need much time.

I did a search on "lost numbers" and LOST tv show and the Numbers come up.

It could also have to do with cell phone numbers, but she may have been planning her "I lost my other cell phone, I lost the phone numbers because of the way I saved it...."

I was thinking the samething, I think those numbers are either to a combination, a gate code or some kind of code, or a phone number that she saved in that order so that no one would figure it out.

What an awful thing to say when you are going out with a girl who has a daughter!

What an awful thing to think or say EVER. What a low-life loser. Is this communist China?

I f this has been discussed please tell me, just read the documents and George bought the gun on August 29, and received it on sept 4 so this was a new gun.

And was found in the house, not the car, as was reported at the time.

Well, here's our massive wake up call: there's way, way more than any of us knew. Still is. Wow, this is so sad. Poor Caylee. :(

CA trying to strangle KA the night before Caylee went missing came from Lee to Jesse..I almost went blind finding this out but it was worth it.

bolded by me....

this made me laugh out loud amysmom...

I think I'm going blind. I can't read at the fox site anymore. Please post if anyone has a link to these docs somewhere else.

Interesting that Casey's initials are "KC" in the documents. LOL.

I f this has been discussed please tell me, just read the documents and George bought the gun on August 29, and received it on sept 4 so this was a new gun.

for protection? Scared of KC??? My 82 old mother thinks it was a house of untrust, she feels they all are connected to the missing baby.:furious:

I was thinking the samething, I think those numbers are either to a combonation, a gate code or some kind of code, or a phone number that she saved in that order so that no one would figure it out.

Unless I'm mistaken, those numbers don't have anything to do with Casey...she didn't make them up, or search for them. Unless I misread, she literally searched for "lost numbers" and another poster made the connection to the numbers, which were actually a part of the puzzle on the tv show Lost.

I could be wrong, please correct me if I am..that's how I understood it

for protection? Scared of KC??? My 82 old mother thinks it was a house of untrust, she feels they all are connected to the missing baby.:furious:

I'm sure the A's would say it was for "protester protection" but what IF they had shot&killed someone?..Everyone could see it was getting to that point for sure.

WoW! It seems everyone in that house had something going on
in the back of their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members