New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just used my zoom, but don't enlarge too much or it'll be blurry.

Zoom is usually in the lower right on your screen (mine has a little magnifying glass and 100% next to that. I only enlarge to 150% or it's too blurry).

Sometimes the zoom is located up on the top of your monitor screen under tools or edit, etc. I forget which.

Thanks........don't know if there is a zoom on the pages I am looking at......I am on the Sentinal page.......is there pdf of these reports somewhere?

Quote: Originally Posted by tiredofthis
Speaking of having no life. My DH said I needed to get help, because I am so addicted to this case.

Wait a minute tiredofthis - are we married to the same guy? Mine says the same thing. Don't worry, treatment begins right after the trial concludes.

ladies ladies ladies....please take a lesson from Cindy and George and TELL them what you want him to do!!!!

Hi - someone else on here mentioned microsoft internet explorer update and I went and downloaded off microsoft page version 7 and the magnafying glass is on the bottom right of the browser

Thanks a bunch.....will try that.

On March 17 the google searches were for chloroform, alcohol, acetone, and peroxide.

On March 21, the google searches were for "how to make chloraform", "how to make chloroform", self defense, how to make household weapons, neck breaking, and shovel.

On March 17 Wikipedia searches were for inhalation, chloroform, acetone, alcohol, peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, and death.

March 21.. Wikipedia search for shovel.

Very, very odd combination of searches. Why would anyone search the word "death"??

Totally, totally strange. :eek:

talk of incest and abuse?????

I've always thought Lee could be caylee's father (RUMOR ALERT I know!!!!) and this could be her sick of way of saying it wasn't consentual, that Lee forced her. Who would want to admit to consentual sex with a sibling??

At 13:43:41 is that in the afternoon or after midnight? I have an s on my forehead today. and I was not in the military.

Totally, totally strange. :eek:

Not if you are KC, with a "house to inherit".
Aw, poor KC defending herself from her parents....
I am still thinking she wanted to poison her parents as well.

Expired on August 11, this man could have been in an accident on the way to Caylee's birthday party in 2007. I'm not saying that that is the case but that it does fit an old story of Casey's.

That quote is "signed" by Jesus Ortiz, which happens to be the name of the boy that died in a car accident and went to school with Casey, but he died before this Eric Baker. There are no records of an Eric Baker dying in a car accident on that date. I followed a couple of other threads on SM where people tried to find a match and then I spent a considerable amount of time trying to find something. The closest ones are a boy that would have been 15 when Caylee was conceived but the dates don't match. I found a doctor with that name in South Carolina who went to medical school in Ohio.

I think she came up with this story after Jesus Ortiz died. That would have been discussed a lot in her circle of friends.

The "Casey Lazzaro" scribblings can be viewed here.

Sorry if this has been covered already. My thoughts upon looking at the Casey L scribbles was like practicing a signature for Identity Theft perhaps?

The alleged abuse/molestation told to AL by Casey regarding Lee appears on Page 2385.

I am inclined to believe this. Only because I saw a pic yesterday of Lee holding Caylee and she was reaching out to whoever was taking the picture as if to say Get me away from him!! She had that terrified look on her face. I wish I knew how to find it. I found the pic when I went to see the pic of KC wearing the four leaf clover necklace. It was on down farther. The link to the pictures is in that thread. Wish I could figure out how to link it here. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that pic, though was Lee was molesting Caylee.

This may be elementary to some people, but others don't know so... if you press Ctrl on your keyboard and the + sign at the same time, the screen will enlarge. same for ctrl and -... That's what I've been doing.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Email fragment: "What the hell is going on?"

The following is what appears to be fragments of Yahoo web mail recovered from Casey's computer. It reads:

"can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore." The email goes on, "You told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work"? The author of the email goes on to write, "I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing what's going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more."

Hmmmm.

With the "how to make household weapons" and "self defense" searches, I wonder whether she was planning on hurting someone else in the household at that time.. Cindy perhaps? We hear now that CA put her hands around KC's neck in June. I wonder if that's happened before.. hence the "neck breaking" search?

On March 17 the google searches were for chloroform, alcohol, acetone, and peroxide.

On March 21, the google searches were for "how to make chloraform", "how to make chloroform", self defense, how to make household weapons, neck breaking, and shovel.

On March 17 Wikipedia searches were for inhalation, chloroform, acetone, alcohol, peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, and death.

March 21.. Wikipedia search for shovel.

Very, very odd combination of searches. Why would anyone search the word "death"??

Considering most people over the age of 2 know what a shovel is.... maybe it was Caylee instead of Casey that was searching Wikipedia for "shovel"....

It's weird the the search included "weapons". I could see "dangerous" or "deadly" but who thinks of household products as weapons?

actually it's not that uncommon but the intent can be a huge concern. (for example the use of the Anarchist Cookbook which includes 'recipes' that can be lethal to the person mixing things as well as their targets)

I am inclined to believe this. Only because I saw a pic yesterday of Lee holding Caylee and she was reaching out to whoever was taking the picture as if to say Get me away from him!! She had that terrified look on her face. I wish I knew how to find it. I found the pic when I went to see the pic of KC wearing the four leaf clover necklace. It was on down farther. The link to the pictures is in that thread. Wish I could figure out how to link it here. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that pic, though was Lee was molesting Caylee.

Here you go!!! It's near the middle of the page...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove