New Leads in Hailey Dunn Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think there's a possibility that Hailey went with the people mentioned in the letter voluntarily--they may have asked her to meet them at the hotel (where the dogs alerted on her scent) to party, and somehow she got either kidnapped from there by these same people, or talked into coming with them to Odessa to party further, and when she got to that house she was held hosage. Just an idea.

Maybe she went with them willingly and stayed with them willingly, at least at first, because it seemed better than what she had at home?

Maybe she went with them willingly and stayed with them willingly, at least at first, because it seemed better than what she had at home?

Yes, and why wouldn't she be likely to turn to drugs--it's not like her familly was trying to stay away from them.

I just listened to the raw video of BD interview. My jaw dropped too when the reporter told BD Sonja was living with SA granma. Did you hear BD say it was only SA, his grandma and uncle? Who is SA uncle? Could he have been Sonja's boyfriend? It said her probation officer made her move out because she was violating her probation because an investigation was going on. WOW! IF that is true, how coincidental is that???

Out of curiousity is there any PROOF that this woman was living with Shawns grandmother? or just the words of the reporter?

As I understand it BD is living in Austin and SA is back in the Big Springs/CC area...somewhere....last I heard.

What caught my eye was San Angelo and the drug deal. PJ?....the mother of CD's gf/fiance/wife lived there..at one time..When HD went missing, didn't she come up from there to CC to help search for her? Anyone remember that?

I'm tired of all these stories that are surrounded with drugs and muck....and she hasn't been found. The FBI needs to start nailing people to the damn wall!!! Sick of it. :furious: I think this does have to do with child *advertiser censored* and not only drugs. It all goes together, and am back to thinking "other" people in authority possibly involved. JMO

ETA: In the long interview, BD stated that Sonya was known to PJ?...did you catch that? They edited her name out, but stated who Patricia was. I can never remember her last name!!!!! I lip read "Patricia" tho. What is her last name ....or initial...please if anyone recalls. TIA

That was simply because when the reporter said Sonja Billie thought the reporter meant another Sonja who is Patricias sister in law.

I still believe Her mother and that evil boyfriend had something to do with it. Hailey was probably sold to settle a drug debt. Sad case and I hope they find her soon.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Ok to start with this woman says that Hailey had shorts etc on and had her hair in a pony tail to the side. The thing is she had her hair cut the week before she went missing and so her hair wasnt even long enough to have a pony tail at the side so that alone tells me its all a lie.

Ok to start with this woman says that Hailey had shorts etc on and had her hair in a pony tail to the side. The thing is she had her hair cut the week before she went missing and so her hair wasnt even long enough to have a pony tail at the side so that alone tells me its all a lie.

Do you have a pointer for the information about the haircut?

maybe..

and maybe not....:twocents:

I have my own reasons for believing that she meant Patricias sister in law. I dont know if Stacie still posts here but if she does she would verify that also.

I am not sure if she would especially after reading some of these posts but it would be handy if she would come on here and say things from her point of view.

Sorry I don't recall this ever being said when she went missing?

Exactly how short was her hair cut? Was that info on any missing flyers? Not being snarky, just seems like that would be a pretty important detail and I don't remember it.
http://www.google.com/search?q=miss...n5iwLX_YDwDw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=575

Also, who is Stacie?

I followed Hailey's thread originally and have checked here for updates from time to time. I'm not as clear on all the details as I was back then.

I don't recall any discussion about drug use by Hailey. There may have been and I've just forgotten. Do we have reason to think Hailey would have gone off with people to party? Of course, I know there always has to be a first time so maybe that is a possibility. Was it verified the dog alerted on her scent at the hotel or was it just a rumor?

My thinking is that there is some truth in that letter though I'm not sure exactly what it is. SA's behavior was so strange on that Monday, it's hard for me to believe it was all just coincidental with Hailey's disappearance. BD's behavior has always been off to me but maybe some of that is just related to her drug use & an obsession with SA, I don't know.

I certainly think the story about Hailey being sold to settle a drug debt makes sense with this cast of characters. I still come back to SA and BD as being the one's responsible for Hailey's disappearance.

If the PI can get to the truth, more power to him. Hailey's been gone much too long.

JMO

That is something that had never crossed my mind. For someone to walk in and just quit - rather than call in sick or leave early - but to actually quit seemingly out of the blue --- you may have nailed it, katydid.

He didn't quit. He just went to work, bought a Dr Pepper and left. I still think there is a good chance he went to work that morning to get a heavy duty shovel or a pickaxe or rope -something that he would need if he planned to hurt Hailey.

One thing that still makes me suspect Shawn killed Hailey, although it's obviously very indirect evidence, is him posting on the Michael Myers message board about her being missing, especially since he had not been an extremely frequent poster there and because he had posted before wondering about what it would feel like to kill someone. It just seemed like him posting there after Hailey went missing, even though it was ostensibly to ask the other forum members to support him during a tough time...it seemed like he might have been passively bragging about what he had done. Like I said, it is very indirect evidence, and I may be reading too much into it. but I'm a guy who has been around the block a few times and I think I have a decent feeling for other guys' hidden motives, and it seemed to me like it was some sick bragging on Shawn's part. And it wasn't just me, some of the guys on the MM forum thread (which has been deleted) felt the same way.

I can't dismiss Sonje Callahan's story until LE definitively does, but I still think Shawn being responsible seems like the most likely probability.

I followed Hailey's thread originally and have checked here for updates from time to time. I'm not as clear on all the details as I was back then.

I don't recall any discussion about drug use by Hailey. There may have been and I've just forgotten. Do we have reason to think Hailey would have gone off with people to party? Of course, I know there always has to be a first time so maybe that is a possibility. Was it verified the dog alerted on her scent at the hotel or was it just a rumor?

My thinking is that there is some truth in that letter though I'm not sure exactly what it is. SA's behavior was so strange on that Monday, it's hard for me to believe it was all just coincidental with Hailey's disappearance. BD's behavior has always been off to me but maybe some of that is just related to her drug use & an obsession with SA, I don't know.

I certainly think the story about Hailey being sold to settle a drug debt makes sense with this cast of characters. I still come back to SA and BD as being the one's responsible for Hailey's disappearance.

If the PI can get to the truth, more power to him. Hailey's been gone much too long.

JMO

I too, have followed Hailey's case from the begining. This is the very first time I have read anywhere that just prior to Hailey being missing that she had a haircut that was so short it would not be able to be put in a ponytail. This would have been very crucial information to have given out to the public in the first days of her being missing as all the pictures of her released at that time had a 13 year old girl with LONG hair, yet no one, even her Mother shared this valuable information....Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

I do think there is some truth in the jailhouse letter, not sure what part. I still and will continue to think that both of the parents and boyfriend know a lot more about Hailey's whereabouts. JMO.

Prayers for the PI, I hope he finds the truth.

I too, have followed Hailey's case from the begining. This is the very first time I have read anywhere that just prior to Hailey being missing that she had a haircut that was so short it would not be able to be put in a ponytail. This would have been very crucial information to have given out to the public in the first days of her being missing as all the pictures of her released at that time had a 13 year old girl with LONG hair, yet no one, even her Mother shared this valuable information....Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

I do think there is some truth in the jailhouse letter, not sure what part. I still and will continue to think that both of the parents and boyfriend know a lot more about Hailey's whereabouts. JMO.

Prayers for the PI, I hope he finds the truth.
The PI needs our prayers...thank you.

Sorry I don't recall this ever being said when she went missing?

Exactly how short was her hair cut? Was that info on any missing flyers? Not being snarky, just seems like that would be a pretty important detail and I don't remember it.
http://www.google.com/search?q=miss...n5iwLX_YDwDw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=575

Also, who is Stacie?

Stacie Collins Campbell is a member of this forum and is part of the Hope for Hailey organisation. She was verified on here as a local.

Okay, had to do some searching....found it...the picture of Hailey, BD and SA Christmas 2010. It shows her hair at shoulder length, long enough to be pulled into a pony tail.
http://http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/37349/slide_37349_317719_sq50.jpg?1351029031000

Hailey%20Dunn%2C%2013%2C%20missing%2C%20and%20her%20mother%20Billie%20Dunn%20and%20Shawn%20Adkins%2C%20Billie%27s%20livein%20boyfriend%2C%20on%20Christmas%20Clint%20Dunn%20provided%20photo_0.jpg

I think a pony is achievable, but wow it would have to be pretty tight to be a side one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie