New People Magazine article on the KH case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If we were talking about just local LE who was perhaps incredibly tunnel visioned or biased, I would agree. But this is the FBI/CARD. I would be stunned if they were focusing on just the simple fact of "last seen with."

I agree with you completely. These people are experts and multiple agencies are involved here. There are probably very good reasons why all of them are focusing on one POI.

If we were talking about just local LE who was perhaps incredibly tunnel visioned or biased, I would agree. But this is the FBI/CARD. I would be stunned if they were focusing on just the simple fact of "last seen with."

Yup - the FBI came in and did a profile for little Riley and helped with the investigation, she was 3yo. The FBI/CARD team are not perfect, profiling is far from being scientific; mistakes are made.

Guess my point is that people tend to go along with the direction of LE, maybe Terri's dad didn't want to dismiss their obvious overwhelming focus on his daughter. - maybe he thought dissing LE would make it worse. just a thought moo mhoo

Have any of you read the new People Magazine article about the KH case that came out today? I read it and it has some new information from TH's father about LE searching her truck twice, a second lie detector test, and a 6 hour interrogation with LE. Very interesting information if true. I would like to know anyone else's thoughts on this.

If they have searched her truck twice and their property then how can they not seize her/their computer? Blows my mind.....

I didn't read it as tongue in cheek at all. He seemed dead serious. It is the grandpa that the son was living with. I heard he is with his bio father now. The one in WA is KH's adoptive father. His brother is in jail right now.

Whoa! So he must know all the dark secrets in her life... IMO. He knows why her oldest son had to move in with them so what I take from it is that something went sour in her relationship with her son. JMO

glad you said this. I was about to post saying why can't someone just scan it in.. then I saw your post. duh. it makes sense about the copyrighting, I didn't even think of that. ty

What a cutie he is and always will be!

Yup - the FBI came in and did a profile for little Riley and helped with the investigation, she was 3yo. The FBI/CARD team are not perfect, profiling is far from being scientific; mistakes are made.

Guess my point is that people tend to go along with the direction of LE, maybe Terri's dad didn't want to dismiss their obvious overwhelming focus on his daughter. - maybe he thought dissing LE would make it worse. just a thought moo mhoo

We know that she is being looked at in her status as last known person to admittedly see Kyron before he vanished. I don't think it's because she is the stepmom, though I don't blame her dad for saying what he chooses. We don't know that LE is not simultaneously looking at others or pursuing tips about others, in their stated hope to do this case correctly. I fully expect that they have talked to the usual suspects in the area to check their alibis, like the RSO's. I know way too little to decide if they have tunnel vision.

I'm fascinated by the information some of you are seeing in the People magazine article about Kyron. I live here in Portland and there is nothing about Terri's father in magazines being distributed here. I read this information on several blogs so made a point to read the article while in the local market last evening. Is it possible to perhaps have less information in articles distributed in the pacific northwest?

I'm fascinated by the information some of you are seeing in the People magazine article about Kyron. I live here in Portland and there is nothing about Terri's father in magazines being distributed here. I read this information on several blogs so made a point to read the article while in the local market last evening. Is it possible to perhaps have less information in articles distributed in the pacific northwest?
I bought a People Magazine today and it said on the front "Special Doulbe Edition"...or something like that...my daughter took the magazine to the pool, so I can't see it right now. It didn't have any information about SM's dad in it either. I live in the NE.

I bought a People Magazine today and it said on the front "Special Doulbe Edition"...or something like that...my daughter took the magazine to the pool, so I can't see it right now. It didn't have any information about SM's dad in it either. I live in the NE.

I think this is the cover for the mag and the article is in this one dated July 5.

http://celebritychatta.files.wordpr...ine-july-5-jake-pavelka-why-i-left-vienna.jpg

Thanks, RubyRed, for posting the cover photo of People. That explains why I didn't read it then - I was looking at the first article they ran about Kyron. Now have to traipse to the market again and stand in the aisle to read the article.

If they have searched her truck twice and their property then how can they not seize her/their computer? Blows my mind.....

Why don't you think they've looked at her computer? I think they've done that already. IMO

I think this is the cover for the mag and the article is in this one dated July 5.

http://celebritychatta.files.wordpr...ine-july-5-jake-pavelka-why-i-left-vienna.jpg
The cover of the People Magazine for sale where I live has Zac Efron on the front. (I know this because my daughter swooned. He was in High School Musical years ago.) There is a 2 page story on Kyron, but no interview with SM's dad.
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/06/16/shirtless-zac-efron-covers-people-magazine/

Why don't you think they've looked at her computer? I think they've done that already. IMO

Kaine said they didn't search the computers.

Kaine said they didn't search the computers.

Sorry, I missed that. Where did he specifcally say they did not search their computers? There were so many interviews and I didn't watch them all. Thanks!!

Also, just because he says they didn't search them doesn't mean it didn't happen.

The cover of the People Magazine for sale where I live has Zac Efron on the front. (I know this because my daughter swooned. He was in High School Musical years ago.) There is a 2 page story on Kyron, but no interview with SM's dad.
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/06/16/shirtless-zac-efron-covers-people-magazine/

Yes, that Zac issue is the June 28th one, The article that is being talked about is in the July 5th issue. ( bachelor Jake on it )

These quotes are respectfully snipped so that my comments are relevant to a specific point.

Haven't read the article as of yet but, I would imagine TH's Dad is doing what many parents would do when their child is the focus of something horrible...defend.

Yup - like Anita Van der Sloot, and George & Cindy Anthony. I know there are others.

I haven't read the article but could the 50-50 comment be meant to convey an idea of "it's anybody's guess"?

Yes I agree, that's one way of saying that, isn't it? Perhaps he doesn't really know which way it will go, therefore, saying "50/50" is his way of shrugging and effectively saying, "beats me."

There are two issues of People with Kyron on the cover. I happened to go on vacation this week, so I found myself in an airport newstand two Fridays in a row, thus, I was able to pick up both issues when they were fresh. I could probably count on one hand the number of times I've purchased "People" magazine, and here I buy it two weeks in a row. :blushing: The first is the Special Double Issue featuring Zac Efron on the cover related to the article 50 most amazing bodies. It says, "June 28, 2010, display until July 5" The second one is the July 5, 2010 issue and has Bachelor Jake "WHY I LEFT VIENNA" as the main cover story.

No, apparently they haven't. In the raw footage of interviews at KGW channel 8 Portland, with Bio parents Desiree Young & Kaine Horman from yesterday (Friday June 25th) the interviewer asks them if their computers have been searched and Kaine answers that the computers have not been searched.

It's here. This is a 20+ minute video, and I didn't go back through to find the time stamp of when they are asked about the computers, but I think it was near the end. Maybe someone who is watching it the first time through will pay attention and give us time stamp.

Just my thoughts at the moment.

I've opined from the beginning that the story about the white truck being towed for mechanical problems was a cover story, and, that in fact it was being towed so that LE could comb over it. I just thought that was too hinky that in the midst of this investigation they would bother themselves with getting a truck repaired. My position is further supported since DY & Kaine stated repeatedly in yesterday's interviews how busy they have been, using that as their explanation for why they haven't spoken out to the media more, and sooner. If they didn't have time to talk to the media about their missing son, or send a spokesperson to do so, then why would they have had time to get their truck fixed, or as a parallel, arrange to have someone else do it. It just doesn't jibe. Moo, etc, etc,. :cow:

Just bought the July 5th issue & finished reading the article.

TH's friend J Jones is quoted as saying that Terri was friends with Desiree before Kyron was born.

In one of yesterday's interviews, when asked by the reporter if she knew Terri when she was pregnant with Kyron, Desiree said "No."

I'm wondering why there is such conflicting info regarding when they became friends.

FWIW - I believe Desiree when she said "No", and I'm inclined at this point to think that perhaps Terri's friend's knowledge of when Terri became friends with Desiree is inaccurate, for some reason. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9
Back