NEW Poll on Where Caylee Died.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Where do you think Caylee Died?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My 2 cents worth is that Casey killed Caylee in Caylee's room ....giving her too much cloraform and killed her ....the tape is to keep Caylee forever silent ...Casey tried to put her in the back yard but everywhere she laid her down.....the ground was too hard to dig ...oh what glory she would have had if she could have buried her right under Cindy's nose!!!! Double bagging her had to be there at the house also ....my reason for this remark is that after so many hours of the body decomposing the skin will begin leak and it makes moving the body without bagging almost impossible....after black bagging Caylee she realize she couldnt pick Caylee up in the black bags the body would be very heavy so she needed the laundry bag to CARRY(i.e handles on laundry bag) Caylee out to her car ....as long as she didnt open the bags the smell would be contained to some extent .....but of course fluid was leaked out when she moved her to her final resting place leaving a stain in the car and the smell .....the day she tells Amy that the smell is "gone " is the day she dumped Caylee in the pet cematary...just around the corner from her Mom's !!!!!

the heart sticker is that she loved her but ....she wanted her freedom........

I voted in the Anthony home, however I'm conflicted between the home and car trunk. I don't want to be morbid, but my opinion is that KC probably duct taped Caylee while she was alive as Dr. Perper has stated. I think Caylee was alive when KC put her in the laundry bag and double/tripled bagged her. Then KC put the baby in her car trunk and it's possible she died in there.

To me, the lack of shoes with the body makes the home seem likely. That could indicate the pool, too, but she wasn't found with swim clothes. The backyard might have been too...open.

The ladder up on the pool hasn't been explained yet.

I think she killed her/OD'd her in the car....although she might have been sitting outside of the Anthony home or Lee's home...or even Tony's home.

This is only my opinion, but I think she died in the pool. I think that they had been in the pool earlier that afternoon. Thus the neighbors who heard someone in the pool that day. I think that KC put her down for a nap. Remember she had no shoes on. KC got busy with her cell phone and computer and she wasn't paying any attention to her. Caylee woke up and went outside. KC had left the ladder up on the pool and she drowned in the pool. KC tried to call her parents, but no one answered. All she could think about is how her mother would react. Everything Cindy had said about her not being a good mother and neglecting Caylee was on her mind. She had to think this out...so she came up with the kidnapping senario. She taped her mouth, arms and leggs and put her in her into two trash bags and put her in her trunk. Two days later she tried to bury in the backyard, but it was to much work. Plus she couldn't move the bag it was to flimsy and it was ripping, so she grabbed the laundry bag from the garage and threw it in the woods. As long as she could keep her parents convinced that Caylee was alive she was in like flint. Did you notice in the newly release video, she couldn't even look at her parents until she was promted by JB. This only my opinion.

My 2 cents worth is that Casey killed Caylee in Caylee's room ....giving her too much cloraform and killed her ....the tape is to keep Caylee forever silent ...Casey tried to put her in the back yard but everywhere she laid her down.....the ground was too hard to dig ...oh what glory she would have had if she could have buried her right under Cindy's nose!!!! Double bagging her had to be there at the house also ....my reason for this remark is that after so many hours of the body decomposing the skin will begin leak and it makes moving the body without bagging almost impossible....after black bagging Caylee she realize she couldnt pick Caylee up in the black bags the body would be very heavy so she needed the laundry bag to CARRY(i.e handles on laundry bag) Caylee out to her car ....as long as she didnt open the bags the smell would be contained to some extent .....but of course fluid was leaked out when she moved her to her final resting place leaving a stain in the car and the smell .....the day she tells Amy that the smell is "gone " is the day she dumped Caylee in the pet cematary...just around the corner from her Mom's !!!!!

the heart sticker is that she loved her but ....she wanted her freedom........

Exactly!

This is only my opinion, but I think she died in the pool. I think that they had been in the pool earlier that afternoon. Thus the neighbors who heard someone in the pool that day. I think that KC put her down for a nap. Remember she had no shoes on. KC got busy with her cell phone and computer and she wasn't paying any attention to her. Caylee woke up and went outside. KC had left the ladder up on the pool and she drowned in the pool. KC tried to call her parents, but no one answered. All she could think about is how her mother would react. Everything Cindy had said about her not being a good mother and neglecting Caylee was on her mind. She had to think this out...so she came up with the kidnapping senario. She taped her mouth, arms and leggs and put her in her into two trash bags and put her in her trunk. Two days later she tried to bury in the backyard, but it was to much work. Plus she couldn't move the bag it was to flimsy and it was ripping, so she grabbed the laundry bag from the garage and threw it in the woods. As long as she could keep her parents convinced that Caylee was alive she was in like flint. Did you notice in the newly release video, she couldn't even look at her parents until she was promted by JB. This only my opinion.

This makes the most sense to me also. I agree.

If you are staging a kidnapping, you probably wouldn't include the heart sticker.

The heart sticker is personal. It also can be matched to other stickers.

You wouldn't dispose of the victim by your parent's house and leave things from your parent's house with the body if you wanted it to look like a kidnapping.

I think the items left with Caylee are what was handy to Casey from her parent's home. I don't think Casey went to a lot of trouble. She used what was available. IMO, she didn't want her parents to ever know Caylee was gone, let alone dead and kidnapped.

In the Blockbuster video Casey isn't jumpy or catatonic. She's arm-in-arm with Tony, chatting and picking out movies. If her daughter's death was a surprise, she sure doesn't show it.

IMO

We don't really know how or what she was feeling. The heart sticker might have been a last minute personal moment for her. KC didn't think beyond 10 minutes. I don't think that she even thought about her being found. I believe that she thought that Caylee would be just another missing child. After 6 mos. of endless searches, she probably thought she was home free and JB would get her off. No body, no case. When it came over the news that they had found the remains of a child...she didn't think her reaction would be scrutinized or taped either. I think that she lacks the ability to think ahead. When she disposed of Caylee she never gave her a second thought and she went on this her new life. IMO

In the trunk. Went back home to get some things, blanket, bags and then kept her in trunk again before tossing her, when the time was right. She put her in the yard to bag her up.

For those of you who vote for the pool theory (which I totally don't think is viable now but regardless):

How well would duct tape stick to sopping wet skin from a pool? Not as good as dry skin.

I firmly believe Caylee was murdered in the Anthony family home--probably in either her bedroom or Casey's bedroom. All the items found with the body (the trashbags, the canvas bag, the Winnie the Pooh blanket, the sticker, and so on) were from the A family home. We have not heard about Caylee missing any shoes or any shoes being found at the dump site which further leads me to believe the little darling was killed in the home.

...or at the home. Who knows maybe we will never know, unless the evidence shows it.

No shoes makes me think Caylee was put down for a nap. I think bringing Caylee back for a nap while Casey surfed the web and texted was daily routine.

George says she was wearing sunglasses, shoes, a pink shirt and a denim skirt when they left the house. Caylee had a backpack.

It sounds like Casey brought Caylee in for her nap and left the backpack in the car. You would take a child's shoes and sunglasses off to give them a nap. If there had been an accident you'd change the pull-ups and skirt also. Because I think June 16 was the day Jesse heard Casey tell Caylee to get off the table at 2:52 p.m., I think Caylee did wake up from her nap.

George said Caylee was wearing a pink shirt. A pink shirt collar and pink letters was found with Caylee's remains.

If Caylee had been taken out of the Anthony house alive shoes would have been found with her body or in Casey's car. They weren't.

IMO

I think Caylee died right on KC's bed. It's been stated over and over that Caylee *needed* to sleep with KC. I'm guessing they had a routine of sorts to go down for a nap...while KC laid with her until she was "passed the F out"....then she got on her cell or the laptop or the A's computer.

She killed her while she was napping or right as she woke up. Everything at the crime scene would have been in KC's room.....and the lack of shoes is very telling!

I’m still thinking Casey stormed out with Caylee right after Cindy tried to strangle her (per Lee to Jesse), I can’t imagine Casey staying in that house when she was madder than hell at her mother. She probably grabbed Caylee from bed with her Pooh blankie when she fled in a rage from Cindy that night.

And I think George is lying about seeing the girls on the 16th, his detail was too crystal clear of Caylee’s denim skirt & pink shirt a month after the fact; LE took photos of Caylee’s pink tops and denim skirts & shorts for a reason, maybe they don’t believe him either. George probably lied to keep the strangulation episode a secret for Cindy and they forgot to tell Lee not to blab about it. After C&C left the house, Caylee most likely cried & wailed to go home so Casey decided the opportunity was right to get rid of her. She had the duct tape & her homemade chloroform in the car ready & waiting to complete her plan. And it wouldn't surprise me that Casey taped this child's arms to her sides so she couldn't rip the tape from her mouth; she then threw her in the trunk & waited. :(

jmo

I’m still thinking Casey stormed out with Caylee right after Cindy tried to strangle her (per Lee to Jesse), I can’t imagine Casey staying in that house when she was madder than hell at her mother. She probably grabbed Caylee from bed with her Pooh blankie when she fled in a rage from Cindy that night.

And I think George is lying about seeing the girls on the 16th, his detail was too crystal clear of Caylee’s denim skirt & pink shirt a month after the fact; LE took photos of Caylee’s pink tops and denim skirts & shorts for a reason, maybe they don’t believe him either. George probably lied to keep the strangulation episode a secret for Cindy and they forgot to tell Lee not to blab about it. After C&C left the house, Caylee most likely cried & wailed to go home so Casey decided the opportunity was right to get rid of her. She had the duct tape & her homemade chloroform in the car ready & waiting to complete her plan. And it wouldn't surprise me that Casey taped this child's arms to her sides so she couldn't rip the tape from her mouth; she then threw her in the trunk & waited. :(

jmo

Casey's pings place her in or by her parent's house.

Tony thinks Casey was at her parent's house (according to what he said to SM). He said LE had tracked where Casey was and LE had told him that Casey was home.

I think Casey holed up in her room with Caylee. She talked. And she talked. If she could have gone to Tony's with Caylee she would have,IMO.

By a little after 4 p.m. the next day, Casey's problem was solved.

LE took Casey's pink tops, sunglasses, denim skirts and shoes to check them for stains or remnants of blood, brain spatter, prints and other possible forensic traces. They took them because if Casey followed her usual daily pattern of pretending to go to work and George was correct about the clothes, Casey had changed Caylee.They were not investigating George when they took Caylee's clothes. Those clothes needed to be examined to see if they had been changed because they were messy. Like the smelly pants Cindy washed.

IMO

I live in Orlando and I remember last June the weathermen were saying something about breaking a record for the most consecutive days in June that reached above 90 degrees F. You have to live here to understand how hot it gets inside a closed vehicle. I think KS ROUTINELY pretended to leave for "work" but went back to house after G went to work. I can see KS driving off w/ Caylee, then looking in the rearview mirror at her and telling here to shut the f up, pulling over and getting tape from trunk and taping her mouth, then return to house when nobody home, and went in house to text or use pc and it took only 20 mins for her to pass away in the heat (happens to a few young mothers every summer here in Fla, but it usually takes an hour to die when you can breath through nose AND mouth). If it did happen this way, KS may have driven off in the car again and thought the baby was asleep in her carseat, then discovered her just before that flurry of phone calls that evening.
At least if the roll of tape was in the trunk it most likely had auto carpet fibers stuck on the sides and hopefully a fiber hitch-hiked on the edge of the piece that was torn off, and would tie it directly to the trunk.

anthonys.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn
Back