New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she was ever going back after that car. I believe she still needed some more money to get a plane ticket to California and she planned to steal that fast and get out of there. When she could not steal it like she thought her plans were delayed long enough for her mother to catch up with her.

Consider this: When GA picked up the car he opened the door with HIS key. That led the tow company to believe the car was locked. I know here even if a car is not locked, they lock it when placed in the yard because of liability for losing anything out of it. I don't believe the car was locked because they could not have made an inventory of it with it locked.

I'm not so sure the tow company is liable for anything that's left in a vehicle. From my experience, they steal everything that's not nailed down because it's impossible to prove when items have been removed. If anyone ever has the misfortune of having a car stolen, this is usually the case.

She is saying that the women who went thru the A's trash and found the Webslueth printouts and the hat is offended by the way she was ragged on in some threads for going thru the A's trash. If we apologized she may be willing to share exactly what it is she found..maybe even which threads and posts the A's had printed out from here..it would be interesting to know which ones they thought enough to read and print out..

At least this is what I take from her post..MOO

wow I didn't realize anyone talked about her here for that. FWIW- I thought your idea rocked, Maddie!

IIRC, the day we saw Maddie? going through the trash, we were cheering her on. Most that I remember were tickled at her gusto. We were all interested in what she found, especially about the Websleuths pages. I'm really sorry that things get to be such a negative focus with anyone that is on the front row of this case.

Yeah- anyone I spoke to about it felt like that too! Pretty smart woman if you ask me, I hadn't thought of doing it and it appears they hadn't either maybe that's why they talked

Okay...I am going to try to express my thought without sounding snarky, so please bear with me! Regarding Maddie being offended by some people on WS, I, for one, am tired of being lumped together with people that offend others! People should realize that in any situation where there are different people from different backgrounds, ie. school, work, etc. NO one is going to be the same. If Maddie is mad at WS as a whole, it is just wrong!!! Yes, there were people saying how disgusting is was of Maddie to go through the A's trash, BUT, there were also some, that were cheering her on! Please....to all the people out there, realize that each of us are individuals who have been brought together because of the love of a little girl named Caylee. Thank you!!

yup! Sounds about right :)

She thought of it...She followed thru with it...let her reap some rewards..

I disagree with you. I don't think it's confusing at all. I believe that WS'ers are intelligent enough to understand that this is a topic all its own....the fact that someone is alleging to have seen Casey. Yes, part of the discussion would be the possibility of Caylee being burried there, but that is not why I started the thread. I wanted to discuss the validity of the tip itself, get people to post any follow-ups on the lead, any related news coverage on the tip, whether the tip is letitimate or not...so again, I will start the thread....I am new here and this is only the second thread I have started. This isn't making me feel very welcome....
Its gonna get really confusing to have this being discussed in multiply threads and it is a tip to where Caylee may be buried.

She thought of it...She followed thru with it...let her reap some rewards..

True. Dude, she was smarter than us. Smarter than the cops. Maybe she should get paid for using what was obviously some sort of wow skill?! Hell yeah, I wish I'd thought of that !

WOW.......... We went from JB and Casey to Trash. Well I for one can see how they all seem to fit together. :woohoo: IMO

WOW.......... We went from JB and Casey to Trash. Well I for one can see how they all seem to fit together. :woohoo: IMO

hhaha. sorry, it's probably my bad. I'm a tad manic atm and probably shouldn't be posting as my posts will be going allllll over the place!

I love your siggy pic, BTW! LOL

I don't think CinA or anyone knows who the father is, except maybe Casey, but I am not positive she knows either. You have to understand CinA got her info on who the father is from Casey and Casey lies. Casey doesn't care if she lies on a legal document, Casey doesn't care if it would negate the whole document, Casey just doesn't care about anything but Casey. the poor lawyer who drafted this document took everyone at their word, especially if Casey provided an obit on someone. He would have no reason to suspect Casey was lying. All he did was draw up the document based on what he was told. CinA might THINK she knows who the father is, Casey might have told her 'honest, this time I am not lying about who he is, his name is ***** but he died. I would place a sizable bet on the fact that if CinA ever came out and said who Casey said the father was, it will be shown to be just another Casey lie.

The thing is... as promiscuous as KC might have been, there's still a finite number of possible dads. And they know who they are and I am surprised they haven't come forward to be DNA tested. Unless the father truly is dead, there must be several men out there who are in agony over this. The story is everywhere. Unless they are total scum and just don't care at all.

Sorry if off topic:

I doubt Maddie or anyone else will be allowed to sell the Anthony's trash on eBay. It is probably against eBay's TOS to sell items belonging to someone involved in a possible homicide.

I might not have included the correct or appropriate section from eBay's policy shown below, perhaps someone else can find the policy which would apply, but here is a sample from their website:

"eBay may also, in its discretion and out of respect for the families of murder victims, remove listings of items closely associated with individuals notorious for committing murderous acts within the last 100 years, such as personal belongings of such criminals, letters or artwork created by such criminals, or novelty items that bear the name or image of the criminal."
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/offensive.html

I would think any item sold on eBay once belonging to the Anthony's and tied to the disappearance of Caylee would be found offensive, especially at this time.

Seems to me Maddie has her ego involved in this - while donating

proceeds isnt bad - I just find this distasteful

I doubt there is anything useful she has garbage -

stuff tossed out .

If Maddie really wanted to help revealing all that she has would get

the information out there and someone may be able to piece together

another clue to where Caylee is . Many WS'ers have contributed to

TES , many others are donating time to put timelines together , map

cell pings, hunt down websites, lending expertise in fiscal , legal and

other areas for perspectives not to mention actively searching

for that little girl. We dont charge anyone for this - its done freely

and with one goal in mind to find that child and to shine the light

of truth and justice into the dark corners .

Sorry if off topic:

I doubt Maddie or anyone else will be allowed to sell the Anthony's trash on eBay. It is probably against eBay's TOS to sell items belonging to someone involved in a possible homicide.

I might not have included the correct or appropriate section from eBay's policy shown below, perhaps someone else can find the policy which would apply, but here is a sample from their website:

"eBay may also, in its discretion and out of respect for the families of murder victims, remove listings of items closely associated with individuals notorious for committing murderous acts within the last 100 years, such as personal belongings of such criminals, letters or artwork created by such criminals, or novelty items that bear the name or image of the criminal."
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/offensive.html

I would think any item sold on eBay once belonging to the Anthony's and tied to the disappearance of Caylee would be found offensive, especially at this time.

True, very true! There are threads here that get into all that. Perhaps Maddie should read there

Remember the friend of kc said that CA was very prejudiced and wouldnt allow her in the house because she was mexican? Maybe Caylees father is Mexican also. CA and her denial again. If she truly is that prejudiced, she would not want anyone to know that Caylee is mixed.
They could also be concerned that the father may try to get custody of her, and it wouldnt be too hard to prove kc was an unfit mother.
Here's another thing I have personal experience with....If the father has family out of the country, and they take the baby, it is almost impossible to get that child back once it has been taken across the border. In my case, my sons fathers family threatened to take him after he was born. His father eventually moved out of the country, so getting child support is next to impossible. Im glad they are out of his life now and I dont have to worry about them anymore.

The A's couldnt have filed for sole custody of Caylee, as you said. Every effort must be made to determine the father, and he must also be sent notice that they intend to file for custody. Its not just a matter of "filing papers" with an attorney, the case has to be filed with the superior court and is decided by a judge.

There was also a question as to kc getting benefits for Caylee. If she did apply for medical, cash, or food stamps, the state would insist that the father be located, and they would also start the procedure to collect child support from him, beginning with paternity testing. If she applied to get cash, the child support payments would go directly to DES.

Not to be picky, but I think the friend said CA was prejudiced against Hispanics. I found this odd because JB is Hispanic and is doing this case pro bono and I haven't seen anyone else jumping on the bandwagon to help her daughter.

Not to be picky, but I think the friend said CA was prejudiced against Hispanics. I found this odd because JB is Hispanic and is doing this case pro bono and I haven't seen anyone else jumping on the bandwagon to help her daughter.

I did not know JB was doing this pro bono. Do you have a link for verification of this? I would have a real hard time accepting that he took this case for 'free', and I don't recall reading anything that said he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay