New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a poster that keep starting threads because she wanted to talk about Casey sightings, this is what she said. One of her threads got merged into a Caylee thread and the other thread she started got merged here.

My guess title was changed for this reason, however it does not reflect what is here, so wait for all those new threads to be started again.

It was interesting that yesterday was just plain weird with all the old stuff that was resurrected. It was an attack on my senses.
The person didn't realize voting on a poll thread and not posting would bump them up. (I have done that before myself! LOL) They will go to the back burner pages soon. :blowkiss:

I guess you are right, Gizzy. I know it probably is not a big deal at all about the title. It just seems to lessen what he said is all. I still feel it was quite a statement.

Btw~ I love your flag, too!! LOL Bravo!! Well done! (I have been trying to find the BS handle! hehehe)

I think its because Jesse isn't clear on it either. He gives like a 5 day window.
This is what gives me pause.

Jesse gives a time window.

Many others, including Tony--who's a nice, guy, I'm sure...but is a college-aged partier---have been quite specific about dates and times. Of things that simply are not memorable, and not likely to have been remembered with great specificity.

Is it wise to take their word as gospel? It would not impugn them as witnesses to accept that maybe they're off by a day because, well--when you're a kid and it's summertime, it's pretty easy to mix up which day it was that your girlfriend showed up with popsicles from her mom's freezer.

Yes, the "windows" of time bother me, too. When it is so important...a day off either way matters!!

The person didn't realize voting on a poll thread and not posting would bump them up. (I have done that before myself! LOL) They will go to the back burner pages soon. :blowkiss:

I guess you are right, Gizzy. I know it probably is not a big deal at all about the title. It just seems to lessen what he said is all. I still feel it was quite a statement.

Btw~ I love your flag, too!! LOL Bravo!! Well done! (I have been trying to find the BS handle! hehehe)
Flag is up for grabs, after all that's how I got it LMAO

And old threads are still being bumped today. Its interesting.

I am confused - what does this mean

She is saying that the women who went thru the A's trash and found the Webslueth printouts and the hat is offended by the way she was ragged on in some threads for going thru the A's trash. If we apologized she may be willing to share exactly what it is she found..maybe even which threads and posts the A's had printed out from here..it would be interesting to know which ones they thought enough to read and print out..

At least this is what I take from her post..MOO

IIRC, the day we saw Maddie? going through the trash, we were cheering her on. Most that I remember were tickled at her gusto. We were all interested in what she found, especially about the Websleuths pages. I'm really sorry that things get to be such a negative focus with anyone that is on the front row of this case.

IIRC, the day we saw Maddie? going through the trash, we were cheering her on. Most that I remember were tickled at her gusto. We were all interested in what she found, especially about the Websleuths pages. I'm really sorry that things get to be such a negative focus with anyone that is on the front row of this case.

Okay...I am going to try to express my thought without sounding snarky, so please bear with me! Regarding Maddie being offended by some people on WS, I, for one, am tired of being lumped together with people that offend others! People should realize that in any situation where there are different people from different backgrounds, ie. school, work, etc. NO one is going to be the same. If Maddie is mad at WS as a whole, it is just wrong!!! Yes, there were people saying how disgusting is was of Maddie to go through the A's trash, BUT, there were also some, that were cheering her on! Please....to all the people out there, realize that each of us are individuals who have been brought together because of the love of a little girl named Caylee. Thank you!!

I don't recall all that was written about the trash incident but there is such a spectrum of opinion here I'm sure someone said something found to be offensive. I'm confused by her anger at WS as I see that on any forum which allows more than one opinion to be expressed.

Any person who puts themselves in the spotlight has to understand that they are going to invite negative as well as positive comments... No group of people are going to completely agree on everything and to expect that is ridiculous.

Okay...I am going to try to express my thought without sounding snarky, so please bear with me! Regarding Maddie being offended by some people on WS, I, for one, am tired of being lumped together with people that offend others! People should realize that in any situation where there are different people from different backgrounds, ie. school, work, etc. NO one is going to be the same. If Maddie is mad at WS as a whole, it is just wrong!!! Yes, there were people saying how disgusting is was of Maddie to go through the A's trash, BUT, there were also some, that were cheering her on! Please....to all the people out there, realize that each of us are individuals who have been brought together because of the love of a little girl named Caylee. Thank you!!

Well Said Lovejac! :blowkiss: I couldn't agree more.

I'm sorry if I confused anyone.This is only my 2nd post and I didn't know where to put it.The WS printed pages were about Tony.Maddie tried to join to defend herself and WS wouldn't accept her email addy.
A reporter was there when she took the trash and followed her home.It was a fox reporter and they just had to annouce it was one of their bloggers.After that our blog has had so many trolls.That's why I joined WS.I needed a place to go when all the fighting starts.I still have alot to learn about posting here.

I'm sorry if I confused anyone.This is only my 2nd post and I didn't know where to put it.The WS printed pages were about Tony.Maddie tried to join to defend herself and WS wouldn't accept her email addy.
A reporter was there when she took the trash and followed her home.It was a fox reporter and they just had to annouce it was one of their bloggers.After that our blog has had so many trolls.That's why I joined WS.I needed a place to go when all the fighting starts.I still have alot to learn about posting here.

There are several who have problems with their email addy's not being accepted. It happened to me as well. That is nothing personal to anyone, I'm sure.

I sent a message to admin when my email wasn't accepted and got right in. Many others have done this also, I believe.

ETA: Welcome to WS! :blowkiss:

Mermaid, I take it you are friends with Maddie? Can she post through your account, or get another free email address (aol.com works) to join?

We would RELLY REALLY REALLY like to know what pages the Anthony's printed out, and whether she collected any more trash - seem's like the A's would have started shredding after that.

Originally Posted by liltigress
I think it may have been the shamrock hat, SS. My gut told me that as soon as I read it.

This is my first post.
I just joined so I really don't know if I'm posting on the right thread.
Maddie still has the hat.She also has WS pages printed out about Tony.
She was so offended by some websleuthers I doubt she'll ever share them with us.She is so mad I don't think an apology would even get her to share.
I still have alot to learn about posting on this blog.

Welcome to WS. I am confused too. Who/what subject are you talking about?

Maddiesgram is the lady who took the A's trash. Im pretty sure Mermaid is a fellow blogger on the Fox blog site where Maddiesgram blogs as well. (you can correct me if Im wrong) What she/he is talking about is what I had posted awhile back too, I think on the thread about the trash. That "Maddie" was talking on Fox blog about trying to join here but was denied due to her email address (I think). She also talked about being upset because she thought people here were badmouthing her. Someone else at the Fox blog (not going to name names but they are someone who was banned from here) was talking to Maddiesgram and talking badly about this site as well and so she basically said she wasnt even going to try to rejoin. Maddiesgram seems nice enough, its just unfortunate that she got a bad impression of WS and imo was falsely lead even further to believe that this site meant her any ill will. It wouldve been nice to have her join in our discussions and see for herself that no one here was badmouthing her. (that I know of)

Ah, OK...so Maddie is the woman who did collect the trash from the curb which I thought was a great sleuth thing to do! Yes, she did get a lot of negative feedback for it here as some people didn't get it and others are just sympathetic to the A fam.

However, this shouldn't matter to Maddie. She needs to let that roll off her back just as we do here. Those that did support her don't deserve to be put into that category. She gleaned a lot of information from that bag.

We have asked repeatedly for her to come on here and present what she found because we think it could be important (such as the hat). Is she aware that it could be the one worn by Annie in those photos? I don't know if we determined the dates those photos were taken, but it didn't look to me like Caylee was much younger there. Now, we have a person who possibly saw Casey in a ballcap coming out of a wooded area. Again, the hat could be important. We have tons of questions for her and would welcome her input. She would have her backers here and the staff at WS won't allow people to attack her.

Both of you are welcome here with open arms. Thanks for posting!

Maddie posted on the fox blog last week asking for help to decide how to get the most money for the trash to donate to TES.She also posted the date of WS pages and it was about Tony.That post is lost somewhere on the fox blog.
I know her heart is in the right place.She is a fellow blogger and I'm the one who has been asking her to come talk to all of you.I won't post anything else about Maddie.I don't want to make a bad impression on my first day of blogging here.

I've been wondering the same thing? 4 hours before she calls someone to pick her up? There's definitely something missing here.

Remember the friend of kc said that CA was very prejudiced and wouldnt allow her in the house because she was mexican? Maybe Caylees father is Mexican also. CA and her denial again. If she truly is that prejudiced, she would not want anyone to know that Caylee is mixed.

Just a small correction: the friend said Casey's mother didn't like *Hispanics* ... she didn't specify Mexican. In fact, the majority of Hispanics in Florida are not Mexican. I believe most of them are Puerto Rican or Cuban. :)

Mermaid please let Maddie know that WS is a huge supporter of TES and many of us have donated to the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay