New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry,.. I am sure she will see it when CA comes on here. She will say look at what all these people are saying, lets sue. I guess Casey's reputation is WAY MORE IMPORTANT than them finding little Caylee. Sad really, that so many people that don't even know her care more about her whereabouts than her own family. jmo

You're so right, there is no one I wouldn't toss under the bus if it would bring her back.

So, is JB admitting that it wasn't an accident? Maybe he's worried more about the death penalty.

This makes me ill. I can't believe that her parents, none the less her Attorney would allow such a statement to be made! Doesn't that sound like pure GUILT with that statement that JB has made??? And I agree with you txsvicki
:behindbar:bang::eek:

This makes me ill. I can't believe that her parents, none the less her Attorney would allow such a statement to be made! Doesn't that sound like pure GUILT with that statement that JB has made??? And I agree with you txsvicki
:behindbar:bang::eek:

THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING FROM CA!! COULD IT BE DENIAL HAS ENDED!!???:waitasec:

I think JB is disgusted with Casey after spending so much time with her. He knows she is guilty of a heinous act. He apparently is willing to remain her lawyer and see this charade through to the end but his comment tells me he is mentally distancing himself from her. Maybe he is turmoiled over whether he should step down from the case.

Is there any raw or unedited footage online showing what question Baez was answering when he said that? The wftv clip doesn't show the full question/answer exchange, so I was curious about the context.
"Show them her cards" -!? Someone needs some PR tips-- and not from Todd Black.

THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING FROM CA!! COULD IT BE DENIAL HAS ENDED!!???:waitasec:
i wouldnt want to be in her or ga shoes ,i just wish they couldve handled the public and media better .. i wish i could turn back time for them and wave a magic wand and bring that sweet baby back .. this whole thing just has me heartsick for everyone who ever really loved her . and im heartsick that such a sweet beautiful baby could ever meet her demise by someone she trusted and loved .i will never understand how a mother could ever hurt thier own baby ... she wasnt supposed to have an end so young no child should ever die young

Todd Black can barely read and write. Baez is trying to create as much drama as possible. He is either going to make money in the end or make a name for himself in the end or possibly both

I honestly believe they are more worried about getting rid of the protesters than finding Caylee

I'm thinking he got a call from LE, and knows they know without doubt Caylee is gone. I'm thinking they have given him a scenerio sp that is right on, and he is rethinking his strategy. But LE would be foolish to make a deal with her unless her words proved fruitful. She won't say anything while she is on the outside though, imo, b/c her mom would take her out. jmo

I'm thinking he got a call from LE, and knows they know without doubt Caylee is gone. I'm thinking they have given him a scenerio sp that is right on, and he is rethinking his strategy. But LE would be foolish to make a deal with her unless her words proved fruitful. She won't say anything while she is on the outside though, imo, b/c her mom would take her out. jmo

Well, if CA does take her out, maybe the right thing to do would be to treat her just like KC treated Caylee -- put her body somewhere and shut the h3ll up. Don't tell anybody where she is.

Casey would be more likely to take Cindy out. Cindy and George are terribly afraid of Casey

Casey would be more likely to take Cindy out. Cindy and George are terribly afraid of Casey
if you hear the jailhouse calls when casey says well .. her voice is more dominating than cindys .. cindy sounded funny with her well ? she sounded in a way afraid of casey .. at least that is what i thought .

if you hear the jailhouse calls when casey says well .. her voice is more dominating than cindys .. cindy sounded funny with her well ? she sounded in a way afraid of casey .. at least that is what i thought .

I agree thats what I said. They could end this today. If Cindy and George manned up and took over they could easily get answers out of her which is what I'd do in their situation without a doubt. I would've done it from day 1.

Casey, if you're reading this thread, pay no attention to what's being said about JB. The truth is we're just jealous because you have such a brilliant, handsome, devoted attorney. You must, must, must stick with him. Trust me on this. :) :behindbar

I definetly agree with you......:crazy:

The determining:boohoo: factor for me to feel like u do, was when he said what he did about her NOT talking which could jepordize her. What a MORON ! He should have said, "NO COMMENT." Between the lines.:eek: he said that his client is guilty IMO !:woohoo:Baez is certainly a high profile atty., but nowhere near #1. I don't think he is close !:bang:

I agree thats what I said. They could end this today. If Cindy and George manned up and took over they could easily get answers out of her which is what I'd do in their situation without a doubt. I would've done it from day 1.

Cindy is a good enabler of her children.
LQQK at what she created, a monster !

IF I had done anything close to this, my
Mum would have taken me by the ear, or my hair and led me to tell the truth. I was raised "old school, " and taught to be truthful. My Mum used to say that liars do not receive respect from their peers, so always tell the truth.

Cindy is a good enabler of her children.
LQQK at what she created, a monster !

IF I had done anything close to this, my
Mum would have taken me by the ear, or my hair and led me to tell the truth. I was raised "old school, " and taught to be truthful. My Mum used to say that liars do not receive respect from their peers, so always tell the truth.
if cindy was choking her during that argument i dont think she had any problem with discipline
..casey is a monster in her own right .. im sorry but parents cannot be held accountable for a 22 year olds actions . they didnt tell her to go murder her daughter .granted they shouldnt be allowing her to stay under thier roof unless she tells them something . which she probably already has ..or they are hopeing she will .. but they are backing her for some reason and i dont think its out of pure love .. theres more to it imho..
. i know a really kind hearted lady and husband who did make thier kids mind .. and thier kids turned out to be criminals and drunks.. constantly stealing from everyone including me .. but during highschool they were fine .its more the way the kids are being allowed to manipulate the parents with fake child abuse crap (that alot of the schools around here promote )and some do it to innocent parents ..moo of course not trying to offend anyone

Jose didn't have to say anything - the witness list alone shows you where they are on this case. You don't need 80+ witnesses for fraud charges....

hmmm attorney's make their living with their mouth, they don't 'oops' have a slip of the tongue like that, it was deliberate. He's trying to imply she had help without coming out and saying she did. He really thinks he's so much smarter than everyone else!!:rolleyes:

i wonder how long he has known

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member