New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he bought anything she was selling.

I am really bothered that someone changed the title to this thread tho. (Is it just me?!)

All this makes me think of a movie I watched just last night on Lifetime based on the Michael Peterson story (why are there so many crazy petersons???). Anyway, in the movie he asks his defense lawyer "don't you want to ask me if I did it?" and the lawyer says "I never ask." :furious:

How can these defense lawyers live with themselves???:furious::furious::furious:

I am really bothered that someone changed the title to this thread tho. (Is it just me?!)

Hmmm..I just noticed it...I suppose it was the original poster who changed it :confused:

JB could have advised her to reveal something and KC might just be sticking to her story..

Remember the friend of kc said that CA was very prejudiced and wouldnt allow her in the house because she was mexican? Maybe Caylees father is Mexican also. CA and her denial again. If she truly is that prejudiced, she would not want anyone to know that Caylee is mixed.
They could also be concerned that the father may try to get custody of her, and it wouldnt be too hard to prove kc was an unfit mother.
Here's another thing I have personal experience with....If the father has family out of the country, and they take the baby, it is almost impossible to get that child back once it has been taken across the border. In my case, my sons fathers family threatened to take him after he was born. His father eventually moved out of the country, so getting child support is next to impossible. Im glad they are out of his life now and I dont have to worry about them anymore.

The A's couldnt have filed for sole custody of Caylee, as you said. Every effort must be made to determine the father, and he must also be sent notice that they intend to file for custody. Its not just a matter of "filing papers" with an attorney, the case has to be filed with the superior court and is decided by a judge.

There was also a question as to kc getting benefits for Caylee. If she did apply for medical, cash, or food stamps, the state would insist that the father be located, and they would also start the procedure to collect child support from him, beginning with paternity testing. If she applied to get cash, the child support payments would go directly to DES.
I just thought of something, all the boyfriends Casey had sex with during the time frame of conception should have a DNA test done, that way if the father could be established because I dont believe the father of Caley is deceased would'nt he have a right for a law suit once it is determined that Casey killed Caley ?

Baznme: Has anyone actually found a photo of KC's car that would show bumper stickers or not? The only legitimate photo I have seen or have been able to find so far is a photo of the front of her car only. If anyone has actual pictures of KC's car that shows the back could you pretty, pretty, please post a link? I searched for a couple of hours last night, and had no luck at all.

You and me both--can not find any of the rear of the car, only pics/video of it backed into crime lab garage (while they were testing trunk). But while listening for more info regarding witness tonight on NG, she said the car identified by witness was reconized as not being that of her friend because it did NOT have bumper stickers (which the friend DID have on their car). Now I'm confused, oh dear... Btw replied to a different post of your's (on "Where would you bury a body" thread) hoping you can tell me where to find ping or cell tower map!

I wish I could be George or Cindy for a day

Well if you decide to be George you would have to walk around with a doormat on your head all day and if you decide to be Cindy you will have to carry around a baseball bat all day while sailing down De..NILE (I know it is spelled wrong, but you get my drift)! :slap:

Baznme: Has anyone actually found a photo of KC's car that would show bumper stickers or not? The only legitimate photo I have seen or have been able to find so far is a photo of the front of her car only. If anyone has actual pictures of KC's car that shows the back could you pretty, pretty, please post a link? I searched for a couple of hours last night, and had no luck at all.

You and me both--can not find any of the rear of the car, only pics/video of it backed into crime lab garage (while they were testing trunk). But while listening for more info regarding witness tonight on NG, she said the car identified by witness was reconized as not being that of her friend because it did NOT have bumper stickers (which the friend DID have on their car). Now I'm confused, oh dear... Btw replied to a different post of your's (on "Where would you bury a body" thread) hoping you can tell me where to find ping or cell tower map!

NG had Tonys roommate on tonight. He would have known if KC's car had any bumper stickers on the back. I WISH she would have asked him, wonder why she didn't ? :confused:

Well if you decide to be George you would have to walk around with a doormat on your head all day and if you decide to be Cindy you will have to carry around a baseball bat all day while sailing down De..NILE (I know it is spelled wrong, but you get my drift)! :slap:

No, I'd have complete control and I'd put an end to this situation once and for all. I'd at least do justice and leave Casey black and blue or have her stuck back in jail

Remember the friend of kc said that CA was very prejudiced and wouldnt allow her in the house because she was mexican? Maybe Caylees father is Mexican also. CA and her denial again. If she truly is that prejudiced, she would not want anyone to know that Caylee is mixed.
They could also be concerned that the father may try to get custody of her, and it wouldnt be too hard to prove kc was an unfit mother.
Here's another thing I have personal experience with....If the father has family out of the country, and they take the baby, it is almost impossible to get that child back once it has been taken across the border. In my case, my sons fathers family threatened to take him after he was born. His father eventually moved out of the country, so getting child support is next to impossible. Im glad they are out of his life now and I dont have to worry about them anymore.

The A's couldnt have filed for sole custody of Caylee, as you said. Every effort must be made to determine the father, and he must also be sent notice that they intend to file for custody. Its not just a matter of "filing papers" with an attorney, the case has to be filed with the superior court and is decided by a judge.

There was also a question as to kc getting benefits for Caylee. If she did apply for medical, cash, or food stamps, the state would insist that the father be located, and they would also start the procedure to collect child support from him, beginning with paternity testing. If she applied to get cash, the child support payments would go directly to DES.

To be fair, the friend did not say Cindy was prejudiced against Mexicans. the friend said Casey TOLD them that Cindy didn't like Mexicans. Take careful note of teh source. Once again casey is twisting teh world to reflect poorly on someone else, and half teh world is taking her at face value.

If you actually look at her mothers friends and contacts, it is pretty obvious Cindy has no issues with Spanish folks of any sort. remember also that Casey told other friends that her parents were divorcing, her father was cheating, and her father had had a stroke. She tells lies and makes up stories in part to keep people in her life compartmentalized so they do not connect and realize her lies. She told her friend her mother didn't like mexicans because it kept her friend away from her mother and sympathetic to her.

Originally Posted by liltigress
I think it may have been the shamrock hat, SS. My gut told me that as soon as I read it.

This is my first post.
I just joined so I really don't know if I'm posting on the right thread.
Maddie still has the hat.She also has WS pages printed out about Tony.
She was so offended by some websleuthers I doubt she'll ever share them with us.She is so mad I don't think an apology would even get her to share.
I still have alot to learn about posting on this blog.

I thought her main objective was to find her daughter. How in the world can she, her family, or her attorney justify this statement? Finding her daughter is now on the backburner, apparently. Ludicrous.

poor little caylee. i just cant believe this little girl isnt important enough in these people's life to find her & give her a nice place to rest. what is wrong with these people ? i dont get it. casey did a very bad thing & all they can do is stand up for her. she should be punished for life in prison. they all should even casey's lawyer.

JB makes me sick! Well at least this time he didn't say Caylee was still alive! I cannot believe what KC is putting her family through..Luv im or hate im, they don't deserve this!

i agree. i just cant believe a human would do this to their loved ones. casey will never admit what she did or where caylee is & yes JB makes me sick too. JMO

Originally Posted by liltigress
I think it may have been the shamrock hat, SS. My gut told me that as soon as I read it.

This is my first post.
I just joined so I really don't know if I'm posting on the right thread.
Maddie still has the hat.She also has WS pages printed out about Tony.
She was so offended by some websleuthers I doubt she'll ever share them with us.She is so mad I don't think an apology would even get her to share.
I still have alot to learn about posting on this blog.

I am confused - what does this mean

The lady that saw a female coming out of the woods on a road less traveled, and a car that matches Casey's car said that the female was wearing a baseball cap. The lady that took a bag of garbage from the Anthony's house (Maddie) found a baseball cap in the trash, the cap has a shamrock on it, and a pic of Casey and a friend shows the friend wearing the cap.

There was a poster that keep starting threads (wasn't Lit) because she wanted to talk about Casey sightings, this is what she said. One of her threads got merged into a Caylee thread and the other thread she started got merged here.

My guess title was changed for this reason, however it does not reflect what is here, so wait for all those new threads to be started again.

It was interesting that yesterday was just plain weird with all the old stuff that was resurrected. It was an attack on my senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties