New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady that saw a female coming out of the woods on a road less traveled, and a car that matches Casey's car said that the female was wearing a baseball cap. The lady that took a bag of garbage from the Anthony's house (Maddie) found a baseball cap in the trash, the cap has a shamrock on it, and a pic of Casey and a friend shows the friend wearing the cap.

Wouldn't this be evidence? Shouldn't it be turned over to LE?

I did not know JB was doing this pro bono. Do you have a link for verification of this? I would have a real hard time accepting that he took this case for 'free', and I don't recall reading anything that said he was.

Sorry, no, I do not have a thread for that. I'm so confused from reading any information I can find about this case, that I do not recall where I read it or heard it. Perhaps on NG in the beginning of this disgraceful crime.

Maddie selling trash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If she tries to sell the trash instead of using it to find Caylee, she is no different than the people selling the shirts trying to make money from this poor child. To make money off of the tragedy is sad. There is a difference between accepting donations to cover the cost of searching and making a profit for your own benefit. I hope she seriously thinks about this with her heart before she tries to do anything.

Maddie doesn't want to profit from the trash.She wants to sell it to get money to donate to TES.I agree the WS pages are not worth much but there were many more things in that trash.Like a list of Caylee's first etc.She still has the hat and the reporter took something to give to LE.
I have a shout out for her on fox blog and will try to talk to her again.She got alot of unwanted attention so she doesn't blog much anymore.Like I said before the reporter followed her home.
Maybe this stuff needs to be moved to the digging trough the trash thread.
I'm new and don't know alot about how you guys do things.If I can find her I will encourage her to give WS a chance.I told her to call the globe.I don't know if she did that.She didn't consider ebay.At least she tried to do something,that is more effort than the family has been willing to do.

E Bay has a link on the listing page for suggested charities, if u wish to donate part of or all the listing proceds.

I have successfully listed and sold on e bay for years.

Handwritten scrap paper, pics, the hat, are alll valuable commodities on e bay. PEOPLE are nuts with WHAT they placee value on.
Unimportantt store receipts brought big bucks on e baay from Anna Nicole Smith.

IMO, if the $$ goes directly to Tim Miller, I think it is wonderful.
What "Maddie?" picked out of those bags becomess "PUBLIC DOMAIN" once it is placed on the tree lawn.:woohoo:

Maddie selling trash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If she tries to sell the trash instead of using it to find Caylee, she is no different than the people selling the shirts trying to make money from this poor child. To make money off of the tragedy is sad. There is a difference between accepting donations to cover the cost of searching and making a profit for your own benefit. I hope she seriously thinks about this with her heart before she tries to do anything.

Maddie doesn't want to profit from the trash.She wants to sell it to get money to donate to TES.I agree the WS pages are not worth much but there were many more things in that trash.Like a list of Caylee's first etc.She still has the hat and the reporter took something to give to LE.
I have a shout out for her on fox blog and will try to talk to her again.She got alot of unwanted attention so she doesn't blog much anymore.Like I said before the reporter followed her home.
Maybe this stuff needs to be moved to the digging trough the trash thread.
I'm new and don't know alot about how you guys do things.If I can find her I will encourage her to give WS a chance.I told her to call the globe.I don't know if she did that.She didn't consider ebay.At least she tried to do something,that is more effort than the family has been willing to do.

Well stated, and E Bay is the BEST place to list, due to the fact that
for the meager price to list an item, it gets EXPOSURE all over the US and internationaly as well.

IMO some of the trivial pieces of paper could bring hundreds, and I am serious !:blowkiss:

The detectives said directly today that Caylee is deceased and JB just about said it himself..so yeah, I would say that avenue is pretty much closed

Is there a link available to where the detectives came right out and said that she IS deceased? I have not seen it yet...

He said it twice on camera!! Once walking down the street, and once sitting in his office...Now that's premeditated!!

Did he "stumble" on the word them/her BOTH times? or only in one of the clips? If it was both times, then he is likely making an attempt to implicate someone else as having been involved...HOWEVER, if that person only helped her hide the body, I do not think THEY would be eligible for death or life in prison for that-only the one who actually committed the murder...is that right?

If there are 2 links I would be interested to see them posted together so we could see if he made this slip up twice...

Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK
I don't think she was ever going back after that car. I believe she still needed some more money to get a plane ticket to California and she planned to steal that fast and get out of there. When she could not steal it like she thought her plans were delayed long enough for her mother to catch up with her.

Consider this: When GA picked up the car he opened the door with HIS key. That led the tow company to believe the car was locked. I know here even if a car is not locked, they lock it when placed in the yard because of liability for losing anything out of it. I don't believe the car was locked because they could not have made an inventory of it with it locked.

I just wanted to mention that the tow company could have taken inventory whether the car was locked or not. It takes them less then 3 minutes to unlock a locked car. My husband is a tow truck driver, and I know he always locks vehicles up as soon as he drops them off at the yard.

Originally Posted by bayterrace11360
Not to be picky, but I think the friend said CA was prejudiced against Hispanics. I found this odd because JB is Hispanic and is doing this case pro bono and I haven't seen anyone else jumping on the bandwagon to help her daughter.
There is nothing to indicate at all that JB is not being paid. It was brought up to the A fam and their response was something like...don't worry about it or such. I don't believe anyone thinks he is doing it for free tho.

I think JB is disgusted with Casey after spending so much time with her. He knows she is guilty of a heinous act. He apparently is willing to remain her lawyer and see this charade through to the end but his comment tells me he is mentally distancing himself from her. Maybe he is turmoiled over whether he should step down from the case.

Nah. Lawyers defend the guilty every day-THAT is nothing new...and Little Miss Casey is a money train that JB is happy to ride upon...and there is MUCHO free press for him regardless what the outcome, and he is going to ride that wave until it crashes on the shore. He took the case. He is working the case. He knows what he is doing although WE do not...and what he is doing may not work, and it may be a bad plan and it may lead nowhere, but with a client like Casey the Cook what can we expect...poor JB, in a way I feel sorry for him that he has stepped into this without full knowledge of what a PILE he was walking into...(I don't really feel sorry for him...I was just trying to get someone else to...:))

:rolleyes:
I can not believe JB made the comment he did! I wonder if he got a "nice" call from Cindy after that interview. :bang:

There is nothing to indicate at all that JB is not being paid. It was brought up to the A fam and their response was something like...don't worry about it or such. I don't believe anyone thinks he is doing it for free tho.

I agree, although, I think we will absolutely find out what arrangements he has for payment for Casey's defense.

if cindy was choking her during that argument i dont think she had any problem with discipline
..casey is a monster in her own right .. im sorry but parents cannot be held accountable for a 22 year olds actions . they didnt tell her to go murder her daughter .granted they shouldnt be allowing her to stay under thier roof unless she tells them something . which she probably already has ..or they are hopeing she will .. but they are backing her for some reason and i dont think its out of pure love .. theres more to it imho..
. i know a really kind hearted lady and husband who did make thier kids mind .. and thier kids turned out to be criminals and drunks.. constantly stealing from everyone including me .. but during highschool they were fine .its more the way the kids are being allowed to manipulate the parents with fake child abuse crap (that alot of the schools around here promote )and some do it to innocent parents ..moo of course not trying to offend anyone

This is funny to me because in school they give the kids the number to call if they are being abused, yadayadayada, and one day one of my daughters was doing something to be naughty, I cannot recall what, and I told her I was going to spank her, and she told me she would call the child abuse number on me if I did...and I, without missing a beat, said, My dear, you and I would be gone in the car by the time they ever made it here, and we would be ALONE...Of course I was kidding, but yeah, there IS that threat being propogated, and not just against abusers, but against ALL forms of discipline...

I don't think this will ever be a DP case.

Defense can simply argue it was a horrible and tragic accident and Casey snapped.

Unless,

they do find her body and she has chloroform left in her tissues, or a big gash on her head or her throat has been sliced...it still could end up as a death penalty case, easily...

I think we really need to pin down the date and time of this sighting. If it was the 27th, then it doesn't make much sense unless it occurred before 7 am. Plus, if I am not mistaken TonE says he picked Casey up from the Amscott around 11 am on the 26th when she ran out of gas, so if the sighting was on the 26th, it would have to have been before TonE picked her up-whatever the time that was.

The witness who reported the sighting of a car similar to Casey's in the median could not narrow it down. They said between the 20th to the 27th IIRC...

Iirc, she began to tell (make excuses for) of the smell in the car to Amy on the 25th. IMO, she wouldn't bring attention to that smell if there were still a body in the car. No body in the car on the 24th because she most likely would not pull up to her parents house with it in the car also George's statement (which may or may not be true) implying that there was only gas cans in the trunk on that day. So, yes, the 21st is the day I think. Unless something happened on the 20th when Tony took her to get the gas cans.

George admitted in his statement that he never even got close to the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove