New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey left that car in the A;s driveway and took CA. I will say it again, I don't think Caylee was in the car at that point. She would have been afraid, dad or mom would smell something and lift the trunk. That 2.6 days is the 16th to the 18-19th of June.

I'm wondering if she used CA's car to go pick up the body and dump it somewhere else...I hope they have checked CA's car for decomp!

Video 5

In trunk of car at tow yard:

In trash bag:

pizza box
pizza full of maggots
arm hammer liquid laundry detergent

In collapsible bin:

clothes
old backpack of Caylee's, black and pink, with a clear pocket on it with toiletries for Caylee inside

ETA: Casey's purse in front seat of car contained her drivers license, keys, etc. "everything"

yes, KC meant to fake a kidnapping of herself and caylee

Have we seen this photos? Are they the ones from photobucket?

In the interview its said that these pictures were on the computer tower in the A's home or on CA's laptop. They don't say if they are on photobucket and they don't say whether or not the public has already seen them at that point. They are called "compromising" and a little later called "provocative".
I know I have not seen any where near 1200 photos. I think I have seen less than 100 of KC.....and out of those only a handful that may be considered compromising or provocative.

I can't believe Cindy is throwing Amy under the bus like she is. She thinks Amy is Zanni. Poor Amy must regret the day she ever met KC.

George has his eye on JG.

Anybody but their daughter!

Did Cindy tell FBI that she had not seen or talked to Amy since the 15th? and this was on the 31th IIRC, what happened to the get together on the 26th.

It sounds like everyone in this family thinks that lying and stealing are not a crime!

(It's no wonder no one straightened KC out and they ignored what she was doing - they were all too busy covering their own tracks!)

You know what I find interesting? The FBI states a time frame of "the last year" that they know KC was spending a lot of money and then proceeds to ask GA where he thinks she got this money. I'd like to know what all they found out. To me with the FBI saying this, there must have been an extensive amount of money in KC hands and that they are talking outside of the AH stuff. Anyone else think this?

yeah....maybe KC was the "nigerian internet scam" and she scamed her own dad

yes! He's HOT! VERY HOT...ABNORMALLY HOT!...and all I could see what's the back of his head. LOL!
:blowkiss:

He's got good patience at least. I don't think I could sit that long listening to Sin's gibberish. I think I would have to find a window or building to jump from to escape. She has to be the epitome of Psychic Vampire as I felt drained listening to her and had to put her on pause and come back hours later.

Well at least Jorge keeps to his story.

yeah....maybe KC was the "nigerian internet scam" and she scamed her own dad

Nah there is a true Nigerian 419 Scam that went around from the early 2000's-mid. I've met one other person that tried that out lol.

I just find it really strange that they haven't released any other interview with LA. Surely he's been questioned extensively!

(I'm sorry to hear about the murder in your family.)

I'm convinced there is a lot of damaging info against KC in LA's unreleased interviews. There has to be more interviews with him!

Nah there is a true Nigerian 419 Scam that went around from the early 2000's-mid. I've met one other person that tried that out lol.

I know but I'm thinking she copied the idea to scam her dad. She seemed to like to fake emails so it wouldn't be too difficult.

George tells the FBI that he knows Casey is going down for "stuff that she has done" at this point what had she done? Amy's stuff had not even come down yet.

I haven't read through this whole thread. I read some last night. I just got finished listening to Cindy's FBI tapes. :eek: I listened to George's last night.

OMG!!! Cindy's voice is still ringing in my head. :crazy:

She's got her theories, doesn't she? I could slap the AT out of her? She ends thousands of sentences with the word AT. Did she not attend any grammar classes in school?

Cindy has her dates wrong, doesn't she? She has notes everywhere and she still gets it wrong. Interesting how the tape ends abruptly with her still chattering away...........

It's obvious from the get-go Cindy is trying to cover her tracks and cover for Casey's actions. She also practically hangs Amy and Ricardo right there in the room. "I wanted to get the police to my house so I just said it smelled like a dead body had been in the damn car." Yeah, right Cindy. She knew her daughter was lying, she knew there was big trouble all around, she knew her daughter had been stealing from everyone under the sun, she knew she hadn't seen Caylee in weeks and weeks, and she had serious suspicions that night, and then on July 30th, she wants the FBI agents to believe she really didn't believe poor little Caylee had been in that stinking car.

OMG, she gives me a headache.

Interesting how Cindy's story and George's story don't quite match up. The prosecution definitely chose the right one to testify to the Grand Jury.

Amy is Zanny. Ricardo is Jeff. Who is Zachary? Who is Annabel? Who is Zanny's sister in Cindy's scenario? :crossedeyes:

She's probably driven all those LE agents to drink. ALL of them. :curses:

:Benny_monkeysmilies

Video 5

In trunk of car at tow yard:

In trash bag:

pizza box
pizza full of maggots
arm hammer liquid laundry detergent

In collapsible bin:

clothes
old backpack of Caylee's, black and pink, with a clear pocket on it with toiletries for Caylee inside

ETA: Casey's purse in front seat of car contained her drivers license, keys, etc. "everything"

WRONG, GA. We know it did not contain Casey's DL because Casey used her DL *after* she abandoned the Sunfire, for example, she even used it at BoA the day she cashed one of Amy's stolen checks (which she wrote out to herself) on 7/15/08.

I think I am in love.. with the FBI agent. He is the first one that was a straight talker in all of this. "I don't care if I hurt you or Cindy or Casey. I only care about Caylee" He tells George that George and Cindy will be o.k. Lee will be o.k., Casey made her choices and she is responsible for them. Caylee is the one who didn't have a choice or a say in what happened.
I love him, love him
. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

I was thinking the same. I love the guy. :blowkiss: He's straightforward and so, so, so patient! I could never be that patient with Cindy. He must have nerves of steel. What a guy! :blowkiss:

I was thinking the same. I love the guy. :blowkiss: He's straightforward and so, so, so patient! I could never be that patient with Cindy. He must have nerves of steel. What a guy! :blowkiss:

Hot!Hot! Hot! tha FBI agent had the hottest back of the head I've ever seen. I'm in love also.

WRONG, GA. We know it did not contain Casey's DL because Casey used her DL *after* she abandoned the Sunfire, for example, she even used it at BoA the day she cashed one of Amy's stolen checks (which she wrote out to herself) on 7/15/08.

Thank you. It saves me from looking it up. I was thinking the same when GA said her license was in the car - unless KC had a duplicate license.

I have a little crush on the guy too. I'm sure at times he felt like shaking some sense into CA, but he kept his cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member