New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WRONG, GA. We know it did not contain Casey's DL because Casey used her DL *after* she abandoned the Sunfire, for example, she even used it at BoA the day she cashed one of Amy's stolen checks (which she wrote out to herself) on 7/15/08.

I'm having a hard time deciding if:

- George is lying about this. I don't think he would because I can't think of a reason important enough to him to lie about it.

- George was mistaken (either it was someone else's DL or it was something else that looked like a DL)

- Casey had 2 drivers licenses. (maybe a fake with different info or pic making her look different, e.g., wig)

Why does the FBI agent keep stressing that she was out partying, clubbing, with no DL during that time? Because it was unlikely/impossible because she used her DL for Amy's checks? Or because that kind of risky behavior was kind of setting herself up for possible harm and being left as an unidentified victim? Or was he kindly and gently telling George he knew he was lying about Casey's DL being there? Or something else?

I am of the belief that people who have the need to preface a sentence or answer to a question with, "...I just wanna be honest with you guys..." are either going to lie in what comes out of their mouth next, OR, they are such a huge liar that no one would believe them if they did NOT preface it with "I just wanna be honest with you guys..."!! (Example: Cops TV show - cop pulls over guy who has warrants - cop says, "what's your name?" - driver says, "...huh???" - cop repeats question - driver say, " ...whaaaaaaat??"
:waitasec:

Actually, I think he says it every time he's getting ready to throw his daughter or wife under the bus. I think he feels guilty for revealing so much. JMO.

Comments so far (I have not watched the CA vids yet):

1) RE: Casey in "compromising positions" according to LE--If those pictures were actually on the Internet we would certainly have seen them by now (with all the tabloids paying outrageous prices for them). We can assume that either 1) the pics were just the halloween pics and not really that compromising, or 2) the pics were simply on her own computer and camera and not yet distributed to the public.

2) When you sit for YOUR OWN CHILD you're not a BABYSITTER or a NANNY you're a MOTHER. Calling herself a "nanny" essentially for her own child shows the distance she feels to Caylee (in my own opinion).

3) When GA tells of retrieving the Sunfire from the towyard (on these FBI tapes) it sounds and looks rehearsed to me. I just can't shake it.

4) Timer55. What the hell?

And what was "that" that LE had snatched out of Casey's wallet on the nite of the 15th that Lee did not have enough time to see what it was.

What also floored me was that CA started almost all of her sentences with "KC said" or "KC told me" WTF??? And she's buying into it?? She almost certainly has to know that everything that comes out of KC's mouth is a lie. The worst part is that she APPEARS to totally believe the garbage she is spewing. She has truly lost her mind. Seriously. She was MANIC in these interviews. I bet the FBIguy looked in her eyes and saw NOTHING resembling sanity. I'm 100% sure that FBI/LE thinks CA has lost her mind. She needs serious help. I'm afraid one day her mind is going to shatter and that will be the end of CA.

ummm...my apologies if this has already been touched on...

I think the US Military should use these CA videos as torture tactics.

Seems like there is more to this than Casey getting away with lying and stealing at home.
If Cindy has to use a lot of energy keeping things from George maybe that is what started the double-speak that Cindy thinks holds the key to some truth. By now she can't handle the truth. Remember the Tom Cruse movie where he is screaming at Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men". Maybe I am reeling from the control issues with the web of deception that Casey has inherited from a dysfunctional fake family. How could anyone develop a mind that functions. The root is spiritual, the language lacks substance, and really, Casey shouldn't be used for entertainment purposes. She should have stayed in Jail instead of being at home creating more myths.

Comments so far (I have not watched the CA vids yet):

1) RE: Casey in "compromising positions" according to LE--If those pictures were actually on the Internet we would certainly have seen them by now (with all the tabloids paying outrageous prices for them). We can assume that either 1) the pics were just the halloween pics and not really that compromising, or 2) the pics were simply on her own computer and camera and not yet distributed to the public.

2) When you sit for YOUR OWN CHILD you're not a BABYSITTER or a NANNY you're a MOTHER. Calling herself a "nanny" essentially for her own child shows the distance she feels to Caylee (in my own opinion).

3) When GA tells of retrieving the Sunfire from the towyard (on these FBI tapes) it sounds and looks rehearsed to me. I just can't shake it.

4) Timer55. What the hell?

Regarding you comment about the photos...

The FBI agent states that they were pulled off of the laptop, the CPU tower at home and off of a camera. I'm not sure what they could be but he does stress that they are "compromising" and GA refers to them as showing KC doing "bad" things. I guess these descriptions are all relative. Had the Fusion pics been released yet - could they possibly just be those?

I think that there is more out there. I'm not sure why they wouldn't have shown up on the internet yet but we have definitely heard rumors and rumblings about their potential existance for a while...

ETA - Dont forget the (single) gross bum pic that came out with the photobucket picture release. I found that suspicious when it came out. Why would that one single photo be in there? I wondered at the time if it wasn't a hint to someone that there was more...

What also floored me was that CA started almost all of her sentences with "KC said" or "KC told me" WTF??? And she's buying into it?? She almost certainly has to know that everything that comes out of KC's mouth is a lie. The worst part is that she APPEARS to totally believe the garbage she is spewing. She has truly lost her mind. Seriously. She was MANIC in these interviews. I bet the FBIguy looked in her eyes and saw NOTHING resembling sanity. I'm 100% sure that FBI/LE thinks CA has lost her mind. She needs serious help. I'm afraid one day her mind is going to shatter and that will be the end of CA.

I agree. She really does seem to believe a lot of it. Considering how she looked in the George/Cindy new interview from yesterday morning, she really needs to be in a psychiatric hospital. George is doing the worst thing he possibly could by not hospitalizing her, and by going along with her fantasies. She needs psychiatrists to slowly bring her back to reality, and help her cope with the reality.

I agree. She really does seem to believe a lot of it. Considering how she looked in the George/Cindy new interview from yesterday morning, she really needs to be in a psychiatric hospital. George is doing the worst thing he possibly could by not hospitalizing her, and by going along with her fantasies. She needs psychiatrists to slowly bring her back to reality, and help her cope with the reality.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I keep thinking the same thing...there are things that they can do--such as a 72 hour mental hold (5150 I think that what it is)
My mom had dementia and during some of the stories she came up with...feels like I'm back there all over again....of course mom always claimed it was the truth, why would she lie...(she didn't get the fact that calling her on some of the stories I wasn't saying she was lying---but her barriers were up and running--her stories were her reality--which was scary)
jmo

I'm having a hard time deciding if:

- George is lying about this. I don't think he would because I can't think of a reason important enough to him to lie about it.

- George was mistaken (either it was someone else's DL or it was something else that looked like a DL)

- Casey had 2 drivers licenses. (maybe a fake with different info or pic making her look different, e.g., wig)

Why does the FBI agent keep stressing that she was out partying, clubbing, with no DL during that time? Because it was unlikely/impossible because she used her DL for Amy's checks? Or because that kind of risky behavior was kind of setting herself up for possible harm and being left as an unidentified victim? Or was he kindly and gently telling George he knew he was lying about Casey's DL being there? Or something else?

I'm really confused now..If you read through LA interview he says he picked KC things up at AL apartment the night of 15th-morning 16th and KC purse was in that bunch of stuff. LA and CA dumped her purse out on the floor and LA said he saw KC license in her wallet...Are they playing some sort of shell game or maybe GA is just confused. It didn't seem to me when GA answered the question he was really sure KC license was in that purse.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but did anyone notice that George told the FBI that Cindy was at home and had given Casey permission to use her car on the day that George tried to follow Casey? IIRC, back in the original interviews Cindy denied ever having knowledge of Casey using her car even after George had told LE about the "chase incident". Why would she want to cover that up?

I know, I thought about that too! Why would even THAT situation need them to lie and spin it??

Plus, the reason (supposedly) Casey needed to borrow Cindy's car for that day was because her car was "acting up" - but yet she came home later that day, dropped Cindy's car off, picked hers up and went merrily on her way. Guess her car just needed a "cooling off" period of sitting in the driveway for a few hours to cure all the "acting up" it had been doing?? :bang:

Real life called and I can't get caught up. All I've been able to listen to so far is GA's interview. Sounds like the photos are from all the photobucket type accounts, IDK.

It's interesting how many times the agent states ei; Cindy is wearing rose colored glasses and needs to come to terms with reality. I loved the statement about Casey being vilified by the media, but the media isn't far off in there reporting.

Actually, I think he says it every time he's getting ready to throw his daughter or wife under the bus. I think he feels guilty for revealing so much. JMO.

Cindy on the other hand had no trouble tossing everyone and anyone into on-coming traffic, including George.

ummm...my apologies if this has already been touched on...

I think the US Military should use these CA videos as torture tactics.

Sigh, I'm about to go view them. Wishing I had something stronger than coffee this morning. Wish me luck....

I know, I thought about that too! Why would even THAT situation need them to lie and spin it??

Plus, the reason (supposedly) Casey needed to borrow Cindy's car for that day was because her car was "acting up" - but yet she came home later that day, dropped Cindy's car off, picked hers up and went merrily on her way. Guess her car just needed a "cooling off" period of sitting in the driveway for a few hours to cure all the "acting up" it had been doing?? :bang:

This account is definitely very strange. According to CA's interview, she was believing that KC was in Tampa that week...Odd that GA told about this but CA said she didn't know anything about it...Hinky Meter BIG TIME on this one!

That shocked me as well. The "clues" and how Casey was so protective of her daughter and other family members yet look how she robbed them all including Lee. At least GA was honest about all of that yet Cindy dismissed it entirely as unimportant. I doubt the pregnancy was the only thing Lee felt betrayed about. Cindy sounds like a loon but yet she knows it because she said that to the FBI agent. Not a loon but crazy.

Does anyone know what date KC borrowed the car? This has always confused me because if it was a weekday (daytime) CA should have been at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes