New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In CA Part 3 at 12:19 she says, "I'm not sure why she would abandon this car especially if the car had all this evidence that's gonna link her to Caylee's death."

It amazes me that she could say this sentence without emotion.

CA is wasting away trying to massage KC's lies into some sort of reality. Zanny is "generic" for whatever babysitter? Jeff is "generic" for boyfriend? This is beyond crazy thinking. How long has KC been spinning this family in circles with her lies?

. He wouldn't talk on camera, but he also said he keeps a journal of everything he tells investigators to keep the story straight.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html#-

So now he's admitting he has to keep a journal of what he says to keep his story straight???? You don't need to journal the truth! The truth is one story that doesn't change....way to dig your grave G.

WHAT? Ditto on your comments, Marleysmom! The truth is the truth, right? Why would one need to keep a journal of what you've told to whom in order to "keep the story straight"?

HINKY!

OK - wasting time watching CA's video - 11 mins in and one question. Does she EVER shut up? It's like she is trying to show that she is in charge, not the FBI. I mean, I don't know about you all, but if I were in a meeting with the FBI I would be nervous. Not that I have anything to hide, but the mere fact that I was being interviewed by the FBI for goodness sake would make me nervous. CA is impervious and IMO doesn't feel she is under the jurisdiction of ANYBODY. CA IS IN CHARGE ALWAYS. and LOVE how she scolds FBI for how they are interviewing witnesses.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Cindy debunks the first airport sighting herself by saying the person who saw her described her baby doll and that was real evidence that it was Caylee. But, wasn't the baby doll found in the car at the Amscot? How can she reconcile this? Or am I just nitpicking because there are so many contradictions by Cindy?

In tape #3, CA states emphatically that no one could have opened the trunk because it was locked and the guys at the tow yard didn't have a key. But several weeks ago she commented that something might have been planted in the trunk while it was at the tow yard. So, which is it, CA?

Wow ..

This means that ..
That means this ..
He is she ..
She is he ..
Here is there ..
There is here ..

WTF????

Unreal ..
Cindy is a crack pot ..

Cindy debunks the first airport sighting herself by saying the person who saw her described her baby doll and that was real evidence that it was Caylee. But, wasn't the baby doll found in the car at the Amscot? How can she reconcile this? Or am I just nitpicking because there are so many contradictions by Cindy?

You are so right. Mama (favorite doll) was found in the car.

WHAT? Ditto on your comments, Marleysmom! The truth is the truth, right? Why would one need to keep a journal of what you've told to whom in order to "keep the story straight"?

HINKY!

Actually he said he tells LE one thing and Cindy another, THAT's why he need the journal to keep his stories straight. :crazy:

Yes, George said Caylee called Mallory "Maui" or "Mowie" and Lee was "Uncle E". So, if she had such a difficult time with family names, how was she about to count to forty- five in Spanish? Huh, Cindy? per Cindy's online post referring to things about Caylee.

Yes, Caylee's baby doll was left in Casey's car. Cindy also said the doll the girl in the airport was holding was naked. Well, duh! I've never met a little kid who left clothing on her dolls. I remember all the naked dolls my kiddies used to scatter all over the house. Geez, Cindy, get a clue.

Cindy read from her notes and still got the dates wrong. Zanny and her sister knocked Casey to the ground and stole Caylee on June 14th. So did they give her back so she could go visit great grandpa in the nursing home on June 15th, and then they came and stole her back after George saw Caylee and Casey leave the house on the 16th? Hmmm, Cindy, is that how it was???????? Methinks she needs to keep a journal like George is doing.

LMAO :clap::clap: Halfway through the 1st interview I had to lie down on the sofa in a fetal position. I'm serious. I just woke up.

True that!!! It was a painful experience. It melted my brain. I was in my bedroom with headphones on yelling at my computer screen. My kids were looking at me like I had lost my mind!!!

Actually he said he tells LE one thing and Cindy another, THAT's why he need the journal to keep his stories straight. :crazy:

No .. :crazy:

He says,

George admitted he and Cindy were not always on the same page regarding Caylee. He wouldn't talk on camera, but he also said he keeps a journal of everything he tells investigators to keep the story straight.

Doesn't mention that is why he keeps the journal, just that he keeps it to keep the story straight ..
No mention of Cindy ..

Good catch lastchance, Cindy is like a washing machine that is stuck on the spin cycle. She will not know what in the he!! to say on the witness stand. I hope George testifies first because that will really have her head in a spin as to what she will say.

OK - wasting time watching CA's video - 11 mins in and one question. Does she EVER shut up? It's like she is trying to show that she is in charge, not the FBI. I mean, I don't know about you all, but if I were in a meeting with the FBI I would be nervous. Not that I have anything to hide, but the mere fact that I was being interviewed by the FBI for goodness sake would make me nervous. CA is impervious and IMO doesn't feel she is under the jurisdiction of ANYBODY. CA IS IN CHARGE ALWAYS. and LOVE how she scolds FBI for how they are interviewing witnesses.

UNBELIEVABLE.

I still think that the 911 calls were basically a scare tatic--she didn't think them thru enough--she didn't realize that they would actually haul off kc to jail--think this is why kc called it a "f whim"--now they are back paddling and trying to get the spotlight off of their little darling....however, LE & FBI are more skilled at seeking the truth--someone here used "ABC" (meaning anyone but kc..) that seems to be the case.

As for the holding of the baby first..beg to differ---I think they constantly brought it up with everything else she did wrong in mommy land for Caylee...that my space thing that ca wrote more or less conveys that she should be the parent--kinda like a do-over.....

I aplaud anyone who could listen to her mumble jumble I tried--could barley make it thru 2 (and that was fast forward)---she makes no sense--however, did love it when she said something like she was the one who always thought before she spoke...with how she has carried on this past week (and in the past) don't think so...I am now seeing why it was asked and granted at one of the court proceedings that amy not be contacted by them...I can only imagine.

I also think that they didn't realize that they spoke to all of the contacts of kc--thinking they are above the law due to prior LE knowledge---

jmo

I have a little crush on the guy too. I'm sure at times he felt like shaking some sense into CA, but he kept his cool.

Sign me up for the FBI agent fan club. He's gentle and kind, but still says exactly what he needs to, without mincing words. He's perfect for dealing with the As.

Now, how do we get him in a closed room with Casey? He's got my vote for the person most likely to get the truth out of her.

My gosh, that FBI guy has more patience than I do. I had to check out of the interview of tha babbling brook. She made no sense and I really think that her daughter has driven her over the edge. Her little dream family just went up in smoke. That girl is playing her like a pro.. figure out the mystery Mom , go ahead and try. Think about our conversation of the past week for clues...HUH????????? I could not believe what I was hearing. She was raving..like some madhatter.
George is caught between her need to protect her image of the family and his knowledge that probably his daughter is a nut case and murdered his Caylee. It is so tragic and I wish they both had someone who was not out to use them. They are very gullible. Any port in a storm right now.. even kid finders. Don't they have any real friends who will insist they get into therapy NOW!!

babbling brook ..

raving like a madhatter ..

:clap:
You nailed it ..

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but did anyone notice that George told the FBI that Cindy was at home and had given Casey permission to use her car on the day that George tried to follow Casey? IIRC, back in the original interviews Cindy denied ever having knowledge of Casey using her car even after George had told LE about the "chase incident". Why would she want to cover that up?

I can think of a VERY GOOD REASON:

So that LE would not have a reasonable suspicion to get a search warrant for her vehicle.

Throughout his interview, GA asks if CA has told them about "this" or about "that" many times...As though trying to sort out what she has said and if it's ok for him to say it as well. He kind of had me feeling compassion again until tape #7 when he showed his true colors again. He spent that entire portion of the interview trying to come off as a "good" guy, making jokes and making light of things as though he had been there with them discussing a minor car accident as opposed to the murder of his grand-daughter. Appearances are clearly of exagerated importance to this family.

Yes, George said Caylee called Mallory "Maui" or "Mowie" and Lee was "Uncle E". So, if she had such a difficult time with family names, how was she about to count to forty- five in Spanish? Huh, Cindy? per Cindy's online post referring to things about Caylee.

Yes, Caylee's baby doll was left in Casey's car. Cindy also said the doll the girl in the airport was holding was naked. Well, duh! I've never met a little kid who left clothing on her dolls. I remember all the naked dolls my kiddies used to scatter all over the house. Geez, Cindy, get a clue.

i agree with the doll thing-I know I imposed a clothing code when my kids left the house with them...they needed something on...but that didn't work...and we took them everywhere...I still do not know why I bohtered to buy the dolls clothing...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur