News conference with the A's 11/25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seriously, a news conference. We will have one... wait, we won't. We will release a statement instead. O.k., I guess we'll have a news conference but won't announce it prior. :waitasec:

Once Caylee's home? Once Caylee's home she'll be planning her funeral, if that's not left up to everyone else, too.

OMG, this is madness!

Gaia 713----I was in the other thread talking to you and I wondered why you didn't answer! LOL

Smearing LE again. The family becomes the focus..families go into hiding? Is she serious?

I'm having trouble watching this..

I'm distracted by CAs eyebrows.

Still spinning that LE isnt doing there job. Thats calling the kettle black IMO.Just because people think they see Caylee doesnt make it so and they shouldn't be broadcasting it all over the news unless they have proof.There just making themself look bad.The A's need to stop all of this look what its doing to them. They look very unhealthy at the moment and need to think about there health and stop spinning these sightings as fact that Caylee is alive to save there daughters arse.

George and I and Lee from day one said it's about Caylee? Funny, she didn't mention that KC had the same goal. Interesting.

Now, CA wants to be an inspiration to other families. Oh, and now how many months later-tears??

dear lord...I'm trying to not be critical, but Cindy's eyebrows??

She's saying they may not be able to get up in front of the cameras every day...uh..looks you've managed just fine.

BEG FOR YOUR KIDNAPPERS TO RETURN CAYLEE.

OMG --- Newest spin -- Human trafficking.

Yup. They are so reaching on this. Hard to believe the press covers this.

This woman can't even put a grammatically correct sentence together.

Can't wait for the gag order.....hope it's granted.

Cindy wants to be in front of a TV camera "every day"....she is LOVING all this attention. My goodness, she called a NEWS conference, isn't she important??? Not.

Wow Ca FINALLY showing some emotion. It's pretty sad actually.

First feigned emotion I have ever seen from Cindy.

CA just had to try to get the last word in before a possible gag order.

HAHAHA I said the SAME thing to my mom, right before I hung up on her basically so I could listen. :eek::bang:

Cindy - "I'm not a stupid woman." Uhhhhh, I beg to differ.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back