GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Cranmore Mountain Lodge website:

Transportation Concord Coach Line provide bus transportation coming from Boston, Portland, New York City and other towns. The terminal in North Conway is just 5 minutes from us.

http://www.hosteltraveler.com/New-Hampshire-hostels/Cranmore-Mountain-Lodge_North-Conway.htm

S so so happy to hear this!!

On a side note, my family stayed at cranmore mtn lodge as a kid and I still remember it as one of the best places I've stayed, I loved it so much.

Thrilled - ecstatic she is home !!!!! So happy for her family. This gives me hope that other missing people will one day be reunited with their family as well. Happy happy day!

What an amazing and uplifting ending to this story!! This is one of the first missing persons cases I've really followed... and for it to end in this way: being found safe after months and months? I'm just speechless. So happy for this family to be reunited!!

Awww thank you for the kind words. The thing is, she is a teen and this stuff follows her. Enough crap is being said to fill a hundred archives. I would hate that if I were her. This poor girl needs support.

My research maybe can be accessed via a passworded archive.... I will think about that.

(and believe me, I am no saint, lol)

I wonder if Abbey was here, reading all the letters our members wrote to her!

I truly think so...

It would be nice to think she did read the posts......and if it helped to get her home, well so much the better!

SO W O N D E R F U L to see that Abby is home! Not many missing person cases end this way, especially with teens gone this long. So flippin' happy for her family and friends.

OT but NH has interesting and very specific age of consent laws, unlike any I have seen.

WOW! Just heard she is safe! Unbelievable!! Thank goodness!!!

Wow, just wow!

So glad you're home Abby!

I checked Abby's thread last night. I hadn't checked it in a while and decided to see if anything new had happened. As of last night on the thread, nothing new. I'm ecstatic to read that while I was looking at the thread feeling disappointed that there was nothing new that Abby was actually home or coming home last night! Such wonderful news!

Yay!

Awww thank you for the kind words. The thing is, she is a teen and this stuff follows her. Enough crap is being said to fill a hundred archives. I would hate that if I were her. This poor girl needs support.

My research maybe can be accessed via a passworded archive.... I will think about that.

This is a really nice and considerate decision to make for Abby, AmandaReckonwith. :)

Haven't consistently read everything but I checked her thread last night for the first time in awhile and just had this odd feeling. Today I see what is rare but we need to see more often that she was found alive and is with her family.

I've removed it from my signature. SO VERY HAPPILY REMOVED! Your work is spectacular, but I'm with you.

Time to let them all heal and move forward slowly, but surely. :)

The admins of the BAH FB page posted that law enforcement is doing a press release tomorrow. That is good news for everyone. I am so so so happy she is home. Her case was bothering me. It is glad to go to sleep with one that is solved happily!

I have never been so happy to be so wrong about something! That has never happened!
No wait, there was this one time when I thought I made a mistake but it turned out I had not.
So OK I have been wrong before.
( LOL )

#bringabbyhome #paulandamandarock #oldguysdontdohashtagslol

Still happy dancing here! Saturday we were in Conway shopping and my kids saw the billboard on the way into town and we all grew quiet as we worried about a young child. When I told my children she's home they absolutely hooted! My husband thinks we're all nuts!!!! If anyone is reading, please don't hesitate to let us all know if we can do anything to help. YAHOOOOOO!!! It's so good to have good news!!! Is anyone else having a hard time sleeping because you're just so relieved? Wow. Miracles do happen.

I do hope that we find out what happened.
Each time there is a happy ending we WANT to know what happened.
We want to know what was done right and not done right, so it can happen again!

When people work so hard on a case and then it has a happy ending... but they never know what happened?
It's a bit harder for some of us to be motivated the next time. It's helpful to know what happened. :twocents:

I am happy to hear she is back with her family, that lets us know that the family has been cleared. :twocents:
(There have been a couple of happy endings recently where the family was then implicated.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61