GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody make note of this?
http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/109589-rich-gray-comments-on-case-from-afar

From Rich Gray, mom's boyfriend's statement-- He says:
"No, I didn’t see this coming."

This is my first post here, but I just had to say: This isn't something you say about random abduction. You'd say this if the departure were planned--"I didn't see this coming."
So, if AH left intentionally, maybe even secretively, covering her tracks carefully. . . That would explain why no one saw her get into a car. A car would be required to get away from N. Conway. Maybe someone (or several someones) planned her departure with her and executed it well, picking her up at a secret spot, at a time of day when they would have a window of four hours until her mother got home (4 hours is a long time to get away). Whoever they are, they know how to take care of a phone so it won't be tracked. This might explain: Why mom called LE right away (a goodbye note?), why mom maybe thought AH had come home (the note was left in the a. m., not after school--but how to know when?), why AH sent bf a little heart, why their messages to her are "come home," why the trail is so cold. This doesn't mean she's not being held, now, against her will and that she isn't in terrible danger. Remember, she's just turned 15. If an individual has her, there is even more reason for her to be dependent on that person (or, as I said, group of people) than before--the FBI is looking for her, people in her hometown are wearing yellow ribbons--
Imagine the possible power a co-conspirator could have over her, now--the possibilities for manipulation.
The FBI would get involved in a case that revolved around internet connections or minors and state lines (or some other kind of group recruitment, perhaps). This would explain the family's silence.
If this sentence, "I didn't see it coming" means her departure that is. . . IF.

I think it was random...... these perps are sickos, sometimes they plan because they notice an easy target say like celina cass, but if they happening to see them and get that sick urge they will just do it..... I also believe its possible bcause abby liked to walk home in the afternoons that this person may have been in conway for awhile and waited for an opportunity..... she's 15, most likely felt safe and was probably walking while texting and was taken by suprise

BBM: Totally agree this is the most likely scenario. I would like to also point out it would be easier for this scenario to occur in the relative seclusion of the trail rather than out on the busy street near Wal-Mart. The perp could have observed her entry and exit points on the trail, and on the day of the abduction observed her entering the trail, and driven ahead to the exit point and waited for her to walk right to him.

It is this scenario that leads me to think the abductor may be local, or as you noted newly local, possibly someone with some sort of connection to the school she attended. He would be in the immediate area during the end of the school day and the time of student release on a regular or semi-regular basis.

Having lived through this type of thing before when I was abby's age and once bfore that when I was 7 its something that really changed how I listen to my own intuition, instinct gut feeling, whatever you want to call it, I can NOT help but be affected personally when these things happening in my home state..... I follow these cases and usually learn from every one.... when it affects your life it makes it different, its not just another story on the news it stirs up memories and feelings and experiences from when it happened in your own personal life..... sorry, wish I could explain it better

Being familiar with the area, does LE use specific tow companies for their tow/police issues? When you mentioned the other cases, I looked up Maura's case briefly. There was an issue/discrepancy with AAA/Towing and mechanical/sabotage type evidence with the car? (rag in muffler from own kit)?
Disappearance of Maura Murray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.yellowpages.com/north-conway-nh/aaa

I've said it a bunch of times, I've been through this I know how the family and friends feel and what its like.... wouldn't wish it on anyone.... you don't know until you have been through it

Exactly. Nor for someone who committed suicide.

The presence of Jane Young, the Attorney General is very concerning. I can't remember the AG showing up unless serious criminal activity is involved

Being familiar with the area, does LE use specific tow companies for their tow/police issues? When you mentioned the other cases, I looked up Maura's case briefly. There was an issue/discrepancy with AAA/Towing and mechanical/sabotage type evidence with the car? (rag in muffler from own kit)?

They usually work with several depending on the size of the town or city

AAA uses MWV towing in the Conway area.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Pretty much exclusively.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Did anybody make note of this?
http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/109589-rich-gray-comments-on-case-from-afar

From Rich Gray, mom's boyfriend's statement-- He says:
"No, I didn’t see this coming."

This is my first post here, but I just had to say: This isn't something you say about random abduction. You'd say this if the departure were planned--"I didn't see this coming."
So, if AH left intentionally, maybe even secretively, covering her tracks carefully. . . That would explain why no one saw her get into a car. A car would be required to get away from N. Conway. Maybe someone (or several someones) planned her departure with her and executed it well, picking her up at a secret spot, at a time of day when they would have a window of four hours until her mother got home (4 hours is a long time to get away). Whoever they are, they know how to take care of a phone so it won't be tracked. This might explain: Why mom called LE right away (a goodbye note?), why mom maybe thought AH had come home (the note was left in the a. m., not after school--but how to know when?), why AH sent bf a little heart, why their messages to her are "come home," why the trail is so cold. This doesn't mean she's not being held, now, against her will and that she isn't in terrible danger. Remember, she's just turned 15. If an individual has her, there is even more reason for her to be dependent on that person (or, as I said, group of people) than before--the FBI is looking for her, people in her hometown are wearing yellow ribbons--
Imagine the possible power a co-conspirator could have over her, now--the possibilities for manipulation.
The FBI would get involved in a case that revolved around internet connections or minors and state lines (or some other kind of group recruitment, perhaps). This would explain the family's silence.

Excelent Points majikbeans !

Welcome to Websluths !

:welcome4:

Remember, she's just turned 15. If an individual has her, there is even more reason for her to be dependent on that person (or, as I said, group of people) than before--the FBI is looking for her, people in her hometown are wearing yellow ribbons--

I'm not aware of any...... that certainly doesn't mean there aren't any though...... usually in nh you see religious fanatics at places like planned parenthood or sometimes at festivals

You mentioned festivals, there was a festival that week when she was gone right? Some kind of local event?

All post above are just my opinions only.

Yes the fryeburg fair in fryeburg, maine..... conway borders maine

Got it! how long was the event? when did it started and when did it ended?
I saw JC 's father said they actually went there with AH too.

Yes the fryeburg fair in fryeburg, maine..... conway borders maine
Well, it ended the weekend before she went missing

Did you go there? Have you seen some preachers in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth