GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few pages back there was a site listed for the NH cold case victim list...I went through and looked at all the females.

MISSING

Joanne Dunham, 15, Charlestown

Debra Horn, 11, Allentown

Kathy Gloddy, 13, Franklin

Kathleen Randall, 18, Nashua

Anne Psaradelis, 15, Candia
Diana Compagna, 15, Candia
Dorthy Ann Bois, 22, Nashua

Judy Lord, 22, Concord
Melodie Stanklewicz (sp), 27, Cambridge

Sherri Roth, 22, Barlett
Jacqueline Snyder, 22, Portsmouth

Catherine Millican, 26, North London

Lauren Rahn, 14, Manchester

Mary Harrison, 22, Winchester
Laura Kempton, 23, Portsmouth

Tammy Little, 20, Portsmouth

Shirley Tippie McBride, 15, Concord
Sharon Dockham, 26, Claremont
Bernice Courteimanche (sp), 17, Claremont
Tammy Belanger, 8, Exeter

Lisa Snyder, 18, Dover

Sonya Moore, 14, Dunbarton
Carrie Moss, 14, Goffstown

Ellen Fried, 26, Rochester

Maura Murray, N. Haverhill

your missing Louise Chaput, 52 Pinkham Notch..... (I know she is older than the rest, but I have always included her in my lists... I always excluded the men and older women but my gut tells me to include her... she was only 3 yrs before Maura Murray and Pinkham Notch is not far from Rt 112 and Conway) JUST my opinion

question: what's the speed limit on the north-south road?

can't find it in my googles. TIA.

40 MPH near Walmart and then goes to 30 or 35 nearer to the village. But in my experience, people tend to drive closer to 60 MPH.

QUOTE=DanaK;9917347]35 from Walmart to SG , then 40 from SG to Artist Falls rd. then 30 into the Village[/quote]

Just want to say thanks DanaK for your insight and helpful nature.

Sorry I should have posted the link

A New Hampshire newspaper is reporting Abigail's cellphone was used four hours after she was last seen near Cranmore Mountain Resort, about two miles from her house. Now police dogs are searching near the resort and have reportedly found human remains, including a skull and teeth.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/162582/missing_girl_abigail_hernandez_searchers

(I also read this on several other news papers)

I have been a member here since 2008 and read as a guest months before I joined. The case that has riveted me the most is the Holly Bobo case from April 2011. She has never been found and there are few clues that have been released about what LE think may have happened.
Holly's case showed me what a difference it makes when you have very astute and forward thinking Law Enforcement.....and how Tennessee fails in that area, I'm sad to say.

For those of us who may have criticized JY, it is nothing personal against her. Its just that when you don't release the right kind of information, the public is powerless to help you. And you can't be a hero these days without that kind of help. Celina's case laid the foundation of the public's feelings about JY....and while I feel for JY in her difficult task, she has not endeared herself to the community at large.

Jessica Ridgeway's case is a prime example of Law Enforcement being very open with the community. As soon as they released the photo of the cross necklace piece, they had their perp. They could have held that information back....and probably would still be seeking the young man who murdered Jessica.

We are in a new generation now. We are post 9-11. The public is on guard against criminals of all kinds. Tapping into their knowledge is power.

A New Hampshire newspaper is reporting Abigail's cellphone was used four hours after she was last seen near Cranmore Mountain Resort, about two miles from her house. Now police dogs are searching near the resort and have reportedly found human remains, including a skull and teeth.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/162582/missing_girl_abigail_hernandez_searchers

I would like to correct that, it was revealed that her phone was NOT used at 6:30 p.m. near cranmore MTN.... last ping on the phone was at 3:07 p.m. and her last text was around 2:53 p.m.

well, this thread really picked up with interesting insights from a few locals last night - so thanks to our locals for joining this discussion.

I feel speechless now and as much as I want to contribute here, I just feel at such a loss now - a loss I wasn't sensing yesterday. I know that we still have hope that Abby is alive and well somewhere, but we are also faced with thinking she may not be... logic and experience tell us that... the tone has changed and it feels helpless and doomed.

We are so sad for you, Abby, and all who know and love you. This just shouldn't happen - whatever it is.

This information is "old" news. If you read through the threads (or look up more current news articles) you will see the facts as currently known by the public. Which, unfortunately, are not plentiful.

well, this thread really picked up with interesting insights from a few locals last night - so thanks to our locals for joining this discussion.

I feel speechless now and as much as I want to contribute here, I just feel at such a loss now - a loss I wasn't sensing yesterday. I know that we still have hope that Abby is alive and well somewhere, but we are also faced with thinking she may not be... logic and experience tell us that... the tone has changed and it feels helpless and doomed.

We are so sad for you, Abby, and all who know and love you. This just shouldn't happen - whatever it is.

I feel the same way. I hope and pray she is alive somewhere, but then my heart tells me, the longer she is gone, it lessens the chances.
Every night while lying in bed trying to fall asleep, she is my last thought, and, my first thought every morning. As I open my iPad every morning to this site and look for her name, in a way I am happy she is still listed as missing and not deceased.
I know LE is doing a good job, but please release a little more info, it just might help finding our Abby.

I agree with you 100%.... this should NEVER be happening.... I wish we NEVER had to discuss these things and I hate that they happen..... having been through it, i know.... it should never happen :banghead:

This information is "old" news. If you read through the threads (or look up more current news articles) you will see the facts as currently known by the public. Which, unfortunately, area not plentiful.

Oh Ok. Sorry. They are saying it was a male who was missing since 2006.

As NH Fish and Game officers walked the grid in the vicinity of the cell tower phone signal, they discovered a skull with teeth that will be sent to the state lab on Monday and analyzed for DNA. Major Jordan said the skull might belong to a man from the area who has been missing in July 2006. Since no identification has yet been made, the missing man's family has not been notified.

Cannot post article from Unionleader.com Having computer problems today.

A question to all locals here:

Do you know of any recent and/or ongoing LE searches for Abby in the North Conway area?
Media reports are frankly pretty useless right now, so we depend on you as our local eyes and ears!

Thanks!

I have been a member here since 2008 and read as a guest months before I joined. The case that has riveted me the most is the Holly Bobo case from April 2011. She has never been found and there are few clues that have been released about what LE think may have happened.
Holly's case showed me what a difference it makes when you have very astute and forward thinking Law Enforcement.....and how Tennessee fails in that area, I'm sad to say.

For those of us who may have criticized JY, it is nothing personal against her. Its just that when you don't release the right kind of information, the public is powerless to help you. And you can't be a hero these days without that kind of help. Celina's case laid the foundation of the public's feelings about JY....and while I feel for JY in her difficult task, she has not endeared herself to the community at large.

Jessica Ridgeway's case is a prime example of Law Enforcement being very open with the community. As soon as they released the photo of the cross necklace piece, they had their perp. They could have held that information back....and probably would still be seeking the young man who murdered Jessica.

We are in a new generation now. We are post 9-11. The public is on guard against criminals of all kinds. Tapping into their knowledge is power.

agree 100% on your comment about JY. yes obviously she has a difficult task, we all know that and no one is trying to knock that, but as a public official that is paid by taxdollars, the public has every right to voice their opinions. Celina's case still hasn't been solved and Abby is now missing, I don't knock the public for wanting answers, especially when there's most likely a violent predator(s)(known or unknown to the victims) on the loose. I do applaud her for getting the FBI involved so quickly and taking this extremely seriously from the get-go, and also for the work they did to recover Celina so quickly.

Do you know of any recent and/or ongoing LE searches for Abby in the North Conway area?
Media reports are frankly pretty useless right now, so we depend on you as our local eyes and ears!

Thanks!

i'm not local but i did read theres a candlelight vigil i think this weekend around 6:30, the link is in one of these pages, i will try to go find it. I think they are definitely still searching and are probably trying to use the man power they have in the most efficient way possible so people can rest, etc..

A few pages back there was a site listed for the NH cold case victim list...I went through and looked at all the females.

MISSING

Joanne Dunham, 15, Charlestown

Debra Horn, 11, Allentown

Kathy Gloddy, 13, Franklin

Kathleen Randall, 18, Nashua

Anne Psaradelis, 15, Candia
Diana Compagna, 15, Candia
Dorthy Ann Bois, 22, Nashua

Judy Lord, 22, Concord
Melodie Stanklewicz (sp), 27, Cambridge

Sherri Roth, 22, Barlett
Jacqueline Snyder, 22, Portsmouth

Catherine Millican, 26, North London

Lauren Rahn, 14, Manchester

Mary Harrison, 22, Winchester
Laura Kempton, 23, Portsmouth

Tammy Little, 20, Portsmouth

Shirley Tippie McBride, 15, Concord
Sharon Dockham, 26, Claremont
Bernice Courteimanche (sp), 17, Claremont
Tammy Belanger, 8, Exeter

Lisa Snyder, 18, Dover

Sonya Moore, 14, Dunbarton
Carrie Moss, 14, Goffstown

Ellen Fried, 26, Rochester

Maura Murray, N. Haverhill

Sadly, there is yet another name to add to this horrifying list, namely that of Pamela Webb, of Maine, who was found off US 3 near Franconia, NH, in 1989, little over an hour's drive to the north from Conway.

Thanks!

For sure DanaK would know and see that, and maybe Adnil? OT/ I am only over ther 2x a week to go to Shaw's, tjmaxx, lunch maybe etc.

Sadly, there is yet another name to add to this horrifying list, namely that of Pamela Webb, of Maine, who was found off US 3 near Franconia, NH, in 1989, little over an hour's drive to the north from Conway.

yes you are absolutely right....... pamela webb....... its so sad that all these women and girls are still unsolved

Did they ever find this guy? That is a stone's throw from where Abby lives and on a Wednesday, same day of week Abby disappeared. Someone that has Wednesdays off at work?

Hi all. Been following since AH has been missing, member since following Mickey god bless both beautiful girls. Anyway this post got me thinking. I wonder if LE is considering work shifts that end around this time same time, every day.

It's sickening! Where DO the vanished go???? I think about how many people there are, and wonder how in the world can someone vanish and no one sees anything? I would think that every piece of land is walked on at some point. So where is everyone? Thousands missing, without a trace. How can that be? In this time of cameras, cell phones, 'big brother', electronic footprints, and yet still, nothing!! Maybe there's a huge black hole that just opens up and grabs them. Heck, maybe aliens do exists! Makes as much sense as anything else! BRING OUR MISSING HOME!!! It's NOT FAIR! Too much evil exists. But it seems the more investigative techniques, and resources available, the more it happens! You could almost see how it could happen before internet, and all the new technology, but now??? HOW???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3