DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was walking along and a car or van
Pulled up and poof she was gone.
Quick fast no one saw!

or she's walking , vehicle driven by someone she knows told her that he/she will give her a lift since it is on his/her way...

O/T - Have you considered asking WebSleuths to become a verified insider? This may clear up some of the issues you were having earlier. This is interesting information and I would like it to have the credibility (usually a MSM article) to back it up. FWIW, I don't and haven't doubted you for a second. Clearly, your past experience and current position allow you insights that some of us don't have.

thank you, i appreciate your kind words..... i have not asked and was not aware of that.... i just signed up yesterday but have peeked in on websleuths for years.... i will look in a few for a link for that from a msm provider....

It is actually about 4 miles from the high school to Cranmore Mountain Resort. It's 2 miles from the high school to where Abby lives. If she was walking (and texting) the average speed for a woman of 3 miles per hour, and she was always walking in the direction of her home, then in 37 minutes the furthest she probably would have gotten was 2 miles (or around the area of her home). Since there's no evidence - according to LE - that she made it home, and her last text was at 2:53, or about 23 minutes after she left the high school, she may have walked about a mile before her last text.

Unless she was running/jogging the whole way, it seems unlikely that she could have gotten to Cranmore or due west of there by 3:07, so at some point it seems she and/or her phone got a ride at least that far.

I keep wondering if somebody knew the routine. Abby walks home and mom works and gets home at 7pm. Could somebody have been waiting inside the house. Maintenance people and former residents might have keys. It's not hard to enter any locked door for those in the know. Quick as a wink.

I hope LE thoroughly checked out the inside of her apartment for fingerprints or signs that somebody was waiting.

Could the enemy have come from within? The time would be about right.

I keep wondering if somebody knew the routine. Abby walks home and mom works and gets home at 7pm. Could somebody have been waiting inside the house. Maintenance people and former residents might have keys. It's not hard to enter any locked door for those in the know. Quick as a wink.

I hope LE thoroughly checked out the inside of her apartment for fingerprints or signs that somebody was waiting.

I really do feel somene was watching her and she really had no idea

I'm not sure if other state's have this, i hope so!!!!..... i wanted to share that i know for a fact that NH's ICAC taskforce (Internet Crimes Against Children) was brought in on day 1 to search all of Abby's social media accounts and home computer (s) she may have used.... it would be helpful i'm sure if they had her phone too.... but I just want everyone to know that this taskforce we have in NH has qualified computer forensic experts and this is what they do..... as well as handle child *advertiser censored* cases and such.... very good tool to have and i'm hoping it will ease some minds knowing that experts who deal specifically with computers, social media etc were brought in right from the beginning

seems like you are an insider and know a lot about this
we would love to hear some 'spills" ...even just a slight spill....
this is just really very frustrating.. we love to help but we are limited with the privacy and information available

That's possible, because it would fit the timeline. I wonder if there are neighbors who would have been home and seen something like that happen if it did. It's difficult to know what scenario is the most likely, because LE is not giving much info out lately. I understand they need to keep certain things from the public to help them verify leads, but the silence from LE just feels so discouraging sometimes.

I really do feel somene was watching her and she really had no idea

Do you think it was someone watching her in person (like a neighbor whose house she walks past daily) or someone watching her online (through social media) or both? Or neither?

Do you think it was someone watching her in person (like a neighbor whose house she walks past daily) or someone watching her online (through social media) or both? Or neither?

Never even thought of a neighbor or a house she walks by daily. That's a smart idea. She could be right under their noses and the dogs tracing her route could've been almost true. She just possibly stopped short of her door. Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

well, this is my opinion only.......

its possible that someone was internet stalking her... someone she may have known in person or just added to a social media account that she did not know in person..... i do strongly think though someone was watching her in person, from afar.... and that she did not know him

IMO, I think this was planned out thoroughly. I do not think the predator/s used the internet at all. It's too risky. As much as I pray for her, we know what happens in cases like this. If the FBI is at a loss, then hope has faded.

Post on FB 10/10/13 11:11 PM
The only change with abby is, About 2 hours ago, A massive crime lab pulled up. All the News truck left my driveway. The crime-lab, is still there, has been there for over 2 hours, I think they must've found some clue or something. They diddnt find her. They are searching the woods near a Dumpster, in back of my house. In the Mourning, they plan to search a shallow lake nearby. Thats all. FBI, still there. State Police.

10/10/13 8:12 PM

FBI just knocked on our door, They're doing there best to find her, There is hope. Lets Hope shes okay

I'm not sure if other state's have this, i hope so!!!!..... i wanted to share that i know for a fact that NH's ICAC taskforce (Internet Crimes Against Children) was brought in on day 1 to search all of Abby's social media accounts and home computer (s) she may have used.... it would be helpful i'm sure if they had her phone too.... but I just want everyone to know that this taskforce we have in NH has qualified computer forensic experts and this is what they do..... as well as handle child *advertiser censored* cases and such.... very good tool to have and i'm hoping it will ease some minds knowing that experts who deal specifically with computers, social media etc were brought in right from the beginning

most states do have this or something similar and its S.O.P thank god, especially in this age of social media we are in, i figured this was one of the first things they would have done.

if you know things for fact, i agree with another poster who suggested getting verified on here. just my two cents FWIW

well, this is my opinion only.......

its possible that someone was internet stalking her... someone she may have known in person or just added to a social media account that she did not know in person..... i do strongly think though someone was watching her in person, from afar.... and that she did not know him

i think this is highly likely. maybe even a fake account the perp made so he could monitor her social media and watch her from afar. hopefully the computer techs were able to get all IP addresses associated with her facebook page and other social media (not sure if this would be 100% possible)

That's possible, because it would fit the timeline. I wonder if there are neighbors who would have been home and seen something like that happen if it did. It's difficult to know what scenario is the most likely, because LE is not giving much info out lately. I understand they need to keep certain things from the public to help them verify leads, but the silence from LE just feels so discouraging sometimes.

Very rarely do you hear anything at all from LE during an investigation. Dylan Redwine comes to mind. Crickets...lol is all we heard and hear.

But for some reason I started thinking of a young girl from a neighboring community that came home from school alone and was killed in her apartment bedroom by somebody that followed her home from school, knocked on the door and said she dropped something. The door was opened and he was in and she was dead. Of course this is different because Abby is missing and we have NO idea from where or how.

How is it these men are so darn lucky and nobody sees anything?

Never even thought of a neighbor or a house she walks by daily. That's a smart idea. She could be right under their noses and the dogs tracing her route could've been almost true. She just possibly stopped short of her door. Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Does anybody happen to remember the young girl that lived in an apartment like Abby. She was killed by the Maintenance man and found back behind the building in the woods a few days later.

Her name was Jorelys Rivera. http://straightfromthea.com/2011/12...n-arrested-in-death-of-jorelys-rivera-photos/
He had an apartment in the building and of course keys to everything.

http://northconwaygetaway.com/

89 Village Way-Apartment adjacent to AH

Is A vacation home rented at a daily/nightly rate to travelers. The site links to area information a map and a calendar. I am sure LE spoke with recent renters as it was occupied days leading up to and after 10/9-calender is on the site as well.

<modsnip>

http://northconwaygetaway.com/

89 Village Way-Apartment adjacent to AH

Is A vacation home rented at a daily/nightly rate to travelers. The site links to area information a map and a calendar. I am sure LE spoke with recent renters as it was occupied days leading up to and after 10/9-calender is on the site as well.

<modsnip>

Great point. With a common pool on-site , maybe an admirer or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3