GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree. In this digital world, it's so nice to have information available for parents.... but not so nice that others who may have bad intentions can also find it.

Can't shake the feeling that someone involved in Abby's disappearance may be reading or perhaps even posting here. It's not a good thought.

I am VERY worried about that..... it's definitely not a good feeling.... I am with you on that one!!!!

I am VERY worried about that..... it's definitely not a good feeling.... I am with you on that one!!!!

It wouldn't be the first time it's happened on this site.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

These cases... they are heartbreaking... I've seen and been involved with too many and it never gets easier.... they are sickening... i don't know how others here who have kids (mine are 7 and 9) talk to their kids about these things and how you guys teach your kids to the best they can to keep themselves safe but me personally.... I don't hide ANYTHING about these cases from my kids.... they know about the things that happened that affected my personal life when I was their age (and a teen) but I think that sharing the experiences that i pray every day that they will never have touch their lives has not made them afraid... but EXTREMELY vigilant.... and I see them reflect it at their friends in the form of advice and that..... that makes me proud.... I always tell parents.... don't beat around the bush... tell your kids how it really is so they do realize it CAN happen and it DOES happen... kids go missing every day and they shouldn't.... they should get to live and grow old

My kids are 8 (boy) and 9 (girl) and I do the same thing. I don't allow them to walk alone even to check the mail. My son somehow got it into his head that people only hurt and take girls so I had to give him a reality check and tell him stories of boys. They are not scared but they know the dangers in the world.
Hope Abby is found, seems like we know pretty close to time and area was missing can't believe we don't have more.

I have to agree. In this digital world, it's so nice to have information available for parents.... but not so nice that others who may have bad intentions can also find it.

Can't shake the feeling that someone involved in Abby's disappearance may be reading or perhaps even posting here. It's not a good thought.

Routes are published in the local weekly papers in August. So it wouldn't be hard to find even if it was not online. I understand why you feel that way, but there is always a way to find out information like that...Easy enough to call the bus company and ask, or just follow a bus like Michael Devlin did.

Hap-I feel that this is not the case-I think the person responsible for her being gone is too stupid/self-absorbed/living in a fantasy world to be here. Just my opinion.

I know if members are finding them, they must be available, however, are we sure it's a good idea to be posting bus schedules and such detailed information about the bus routes/times? I find it a little too "out there" to sleuth, much less publicly post, and wonder if people who otherwise may not realize such information is available, now realize how easily it is, not just in this town but perhaps others as well. Let me make clear that I am not implying it would be the fault of WS or any sleuther(s) if some awful person used such info to commit a horrible act, my point is more that it's highly personal information potentially involving the safety of many minors.

I understand why this info has been sleuthed, I understand the importance to the investigation, some things seem a little in appropriately close to home upon further review and for me, this is one of them. I truly do not intend this as a judgment on any member, I don't want to be rude or divisive, it's the content I'm commenting on, not any specific poster whatsoever. :loveyou:

http://www.sau9.org/

Routes are published in the local weekly papers in August. So it wouldn't be hard to find even if it was not online. I understand why you feel that way, but there is always a way to find out information like that...Easy enough to call the bus company and ask, or just follow a bus like Michael Devlin did.

http://www.sau9.org/

http://www.allstates-k9.com/detecti...S_DOC_to_Train_Cell_Phone_Detection_Dogs.aspx

"The Virginia Department of Corrections was proactive and invited All States K-9 Detection to add the odor of cell phones to their drug detection canines…making them the FIRST DOC in the U.S. to utilize this “two-for-one” resource to ferret out unauthorized devices and substances from their facilities. Their dual-purpose canines (drugs and cell phones) have proven successful in locating drugs and cell phones in transportation vehicles, inmate cells, laundry, office equipment, books, packages, food items, toilet tanks, and construction materials, to name but a few. The canines are proven proficient in detection of residual odors and residue, as well."

FY 2008 - Virginia Department of Corrections - Commonwealth of ...
http://vadoc.virginia.gov/about/facts/managementInformationSummaries/2008.pdf
Canine Unit. The Virginia Department of Corrections' Canine Unit is comprised of four specialties which include; Cell Phone Detector Canines, Narcotic.

Cell Phone & Tobacco Detection & Training
Virginia FIRST U.S. DOC to Train Cell Phone Detection Dogs
Virginia demonstrates cell phone detection dogs to other states
Virginia DOC graduates three more K9 cell phone detection teams

http://www.allstates-k9.com/detecti...three_more_K9_cell_phone_detection_teams.aspx

This team found Alexis Murphy's cellphone:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9760143&postcount=129

FWIW, I suggested this K9 team to investigators in another case. If anyone here is calling in ideas, tips, maybe someone could mention this specialized team out of Virginia?

K-9 Search & Rescue ‏@MASS_K9_SAR 23m

Mass K-9 Search & Rescue is available to assist with missing persons in MA and NH. Northeast MA · k9sar.net

ASSISTING #MISSION_FOR_THE_MISSING WITH A LARGE SCALE SEARCH IN CONWAY NH FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS

If a certain MSM has a *advertiser censored** Book account can that be discussed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee