GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellll since the boyfriend was on the bus and the whole busload of kids saw Abby walking away and texting...I would guess everybody knew she was walking.

But......Have we heard anyone but the BF say they saw her walking?

Yes, the girl who stated she was walking behind her.

-CBS 13 News spoke with several of Abby's friends, who tell us they saw her hours just before she disappeared.

"I was walking behind her and I was going down Eagles Way and she turned off onto a dirt road on the right hand side," DF, Abby's friend said.

DF said at the time, she didn't think anything of it.-
http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/iframe_vid_19139.shtml

Oh I am sure those kids on the bus and other buses in the area have talked about nothing else since Abby went missing.

Have they been interviewed? I donno!

I was just sitting here thinking. We send men and women into outer space but we can't find these missing persons.

Some money needs to be spent on the kind of equipment that can hover and find bodies.

Criminals are winning because our focus as a society isn't on the victims.

MOO

Why was she walking, and how rarely did she do this? If it was super rare, did no one ask her why she was walking that long way home?

What was with the initial rumor or whatever it was, about a possible internet friend or boyfriend? Was she being picked up, taken somewhere for her birthday? Wouldn't her BF was spoken to her after school? Did she not tell him she was walking home? If not, why not?

Gah, too many questions.

CF: Im a little lost and not wanting to break rules.

Has Abigails mum said anything about an SUV in MSM or is this all just rumour mill bull? I was thinking about the candy and maybe she threw some out the window of the car. A trail for a bit?

Its all so confusing when you add in the donut place and the walmart. These bits don't fit in. And the phone calls. I wish we had more conclsive facts. I remember sieras belongings being very well described. This doesn't seem to be happening. I hope something big is happening we don't know about.

Please forgive me if this has been discussed already (I've attempted to read the majority of posts). Regarding the timing of texs/calls/pings and time of mom coming home/state the home was in:

Abigail could have texted or called mom & said she was home when really she wasn't. When mom arrived home & noticed Abigail had never arrived, she called LE immediately.

Of course, some things in particular make me doubt this theory, but I figured it was worth discussing. :twocents:

CF: Im a little lost and not wanting to break rules.

Has Abigails mum said anything about an SUV in MSM or is this all just rumour mill bull? I was thinking about the candy and maybe she threw some out the window of the car. A trail for a bit?

Its all so confusing when you add in the donut place and the walmart. These bits don't fit in. And the phone calls. I wish we had more conclsive facts. I remember sieras belongings being very well described. This doesn't seem to be happening. I hope something big is happening we don't know about.

Just an fyi, but no candy was found. The statement made was that the search crew that came last weekend spoke with AH's family and were told such minute details like even what kind of candy AH liked since she had grabbed some halloween candy at some point before she disappeared. Fact is, no candy was found or candy wrappers. It was an offhand remark made by the search crew about what kinds of things they might look for, why it would be important and what they would do if they found anything. Candy was used as an example of how even little details might be important. I don't think they were attempting to focus on candy so much as point out, yet again, that if you have any information - even something little - report it because you have no idea how important that information might end up being.

Thats actually a really good point. A perp could have texted the mother and the bf. And that could have highlighted the lie, say her mum was back early or something and abigail texts saying she is home....mum knows something is wrong. However im thinking there is something else as supposedly abby somehow tried to alert someone somehow. All very confusing...

Just an fyi, but no candy was found. The statement made was that the search crew that came last weekend spoke with AH's family and were told such minute details like even what kind of candy AH liked since she had grabbed some halloween candy at some point before she disappeared. Fact is, no candy was found or candy wrappers. It was an offhand remark made by the search crew about what kinds of things they might look for, why it would be important and what they would do if they found anything. Candy was used as an example of how even little details might be important. I don't think they were attempting to focus on candy so much as point out, yet again, that if you have any information - even something little - report it because you have no idea how important that information might end up being.

Brilliant thank you...i shall disgard my theory...! I get it now...

I am pretty sure the donut receipt was resolved and completely unrelated to Abigail. JMO

ETA I just bought candy today for Halloween...never would have occurred to me to buy it prior to 10/9.

I am pretty sure the donut receipt was resolved and completely unrelated to Abigail. JMO

ETA I just bought candy today for Halloween...never would have occurred to me to buy it prior to 10/9.

I always thought the donut receipt story may have been released to "scare" a POI.

Yes, the girl who stated she was walking behind her.

-CBS 13 News spoke with several of Abby's friends, who tell us they saw her hours just before she disappeared.

"I was walking behind her and I was going down Eagles Way and she turned off onto a dirt road on the right hand side," DF, Abby's friend said.

DF said at the time, she didn't think anything of it.-
http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/iframe_vid_19139.shtml
Bolded is news to me.

Why was she walking, and how rarely did she do this? If it was super rare, did no one ask her why she was walking that long way home?

What was with the initial rumor or whatever it was, about a possible internet friend or boyfriend? Was she being picked up, taken somewhere for her birthday? Wouldn't her BF was spoken to her after school? Did she not tell him she was walking home? If not, why not?

Gah, too many questions.

Well it kind of sounds to me like her deal with Mother was that she take the bus but she walked that day.

Then I read 'her usual walk home route' so I am thinking she walked many times that Mom was unaware of.

We don't know what anybody said about her walking that day because the lid has been closed very tightly on everything.

Zenya in her last interview said she and Abby had plans for the weekend to celebrate her birthday. First we heard of that.

Have no idea if she talked to BF after school all we heard was the heart text.

I think those taking a bus are hustling to get on said bus so I am not sure anybody had time to do any talking but that is just MOO.

From your link:

What an odd thing to say, what does he mean? :waitasec:

we can't know the horror those who love Abigail are feeling - the constant worry and mental anguish must be excruciating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper