GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1,000 children have been missing 5 years or more (goes up to more than 25 years) in the U.S.

These are those 1,000 children. Note the 1,000 sadly includes unidentified children whose remains they've found, and a few unidentified abandoned babies.

From NCMEC:

5 years and more

Children are missing. And some have been missing a very long time. It doesn’t matter how long a child has been missing, we keep searching. We keep supporting. And we keep hoping

http://www.missingkids.com/5yearsandmore

I'm just taking advantage of an opportunity to post them, because most of them get very little attention. Please browse through them, pick out a few, and share their posters/links. Thanks.

I would be looking in TN and Texas. Dad's family comes to mind...the dad we never hear from and have not seen.

That might explain how AH could be missing for this length of time and have financial support and somewhere to stay.

it was an adult female... not sure how old, but my cousin lives in goffstown and we are very close, i heard it from her before hearing it on the news,,,,,

I read that it was an adult female but I wondered how adult? Are we talking 18 year old who looks 13 adult? or 45 year old adult?

1,000 children have been missing 5 years or more (goes up to more than 25 years) in the U.S.

These are those 1,000 children. Note the 1,000 sadly includes unidentified children whose remains they've found, and a few unidentified abandoned babies.

From NCMEC:

5 years and more

Children are missing. And some have been missing a very long time. It doesn’t matter how long a child has been missing, we keep searching. We keep supporting. And we keep hoping

http://www.missingkids.com/5yearsandmore

I'm just taking advantage of an opportunity to post them, because most of them get very little attention. Please browse through them, pick out a few, and share their posters/links. Thanks.

Goffstown and Conway are not close. Goffstown is west of Manchester.

There was an attempted abduction in January 2012 in goffstiwn as well. White guy. Four door green car. Maybe the same guy?

I read that it was an adult female but I wondered how adult? Are we talking 18 year old who looks 13 adult? or 45 year old adult?

now that I do not know.... in NH media outlets tend to not ID victims unless they want to be.... also LE will protect her identity for her safety..... I'm assuming she does not want her name and face out there as sh got away.... really seems like she almost did not get away though

The one back in 2012 almost didn't get away either. He asked if she wanted a ride, then grabbed her. Her face smashed in to the door and he took off. Both white guys, both 4 door sedans...one dark, one green. Could be the same.

That might explain how AH could be missing for this length of time and have financial support and somewhere to stay.

Yep that's what I have been thinking. A soft cushion. Gosh I hope so!

now that I do not know.... in NH media outlets tend to not ID victims unless they want to be.... also LE will protect her identity for her safety..... I'm assuming she does not want her name and face out there as sh got away.... really seems like she almost did not get away though

I was quite surprised to see they put the name of the bf of Abby's in the last article in the paper.

He is a minor and I was shocked they did that.

Sorry I am out of town but it was in one of the latest articles in the local paper.

Ok I found the article and here is the link. I am still shocked by this bit of news.

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20131120/NEWS07/131129992&template=newhampshire1407

Anybody else notice that???

I was quite surprised to see they put the name of the bf of Abby's in the last article in the paper.

He is a minor and I was shocked they did that.

Sorry I am out of town but it was in one of the latest articles in the local paper.

Anybody else notice that???

i noticed but he had been named before even though he is a minor....parental permission is all it takes

They don't need to paste her face and name to state her age. I know what adult means to me, but I'm not sure that's what adult means to the person writing the article. :)

Yes, I believe he was named early on by his Dad in the first few days.

As much as I have argued for some information on the status of missing Abby I think putting this young man's name in the paper is WRONG.

These kids have enough to deal with on a daily basis. I feel really bad for these friends, schoolmates and those that cared for her. They too are victims.

MOO

Yep that's what I have been thinking. A soft cushion. Gosh I hope so!

Let's hope so. I remember my cousin running away to my grandmother's house when she was 12. Of course it was only three houses away, but she wanted to eat ice cream all day and not have to clean her room. It isn't unusual for kids to think it would be more fun at other family members' homes. Doesn't mean it's a good decision to go to the home they go to or a safe decision to travel long distances alone.

As much as I have argued for some information on the status of missing Abby I think putting this young man's name in the paper is WRONG.

These kids have enough to deal with on a daily basis. I feel really bad for these friends, schoolmates and those that cared for her. They too are victims.

MOO

I will say one thing, with the lack of rumors around town it's evident that this is a town that protects their young, so even though Dad put his name out there (I'm sure not realizing his name would be printed) I'm equally sure the entire town is making sure these kids are safe from "outsiders". Another thing about new englanders is that "outsiders" aren't allowed in and everyone looks out for everyone else's children.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131120/NEWS07/131129992

i'm not sure how i feel about this... i'm confused, this is just one of those cases that is not making a ton of sense to me anymore...... yes everyone should be vigilant,,,, ALWAYS vigilant, that is how to stay safe.... and parents should monitor their kids social media, but with some kids it is tougher to do so than it is with others..... uggghhhh I'm so sad for Abby and her family today.....
Abby girl, where are you!!!!!!!??????

This just rams it home to me that LE must have a POI, but cannot act on it yet as they don't have enough evidence to do so.
I strongly believe she is NOT a runaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member