GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY guess would be that only the immediate family would be privy to any updates.

How come after six weeks I have more questions than answers?

And...still no Abby.

And...still no Abbys Father.

And...still no press conference.

Tick tick...cold case.

Does anyone recall when the last update from LE was? It seems it was early on. That has always seemed strange to me. Also, anyone who has spoken out always said "Come home Abby" in one way or another. There was never any pleading to any potential perp to please let Abby go, unless I have missed something. I am beginning to think it is possible she just took off. JMO

I agree BUT if she was a typical runaway why did they put 100 officers on the ground pronto?

That doesn't happen anywhere!

One hundred officers yet the public wasn't allowed to search. I don't get that part either.

Megan, you are thinking and in new ways. It is a learning curve... Don't feel down on yourself. WELCOME BTW,

Call this another fail in my attempts to contribute here what I'm able...:facepalm:
I probably should've included some text about the obvious unnecessary-ness of the picture, I didn't because it seemed so obvious...

<modsnip>

It's not against the rules to enhance a picture on WS. I like that you are trying to be helpful. I don't find the picture unnecessary at all. Unless a moderator posts that it is not allowed, you have every right to enhance and post the pictures.

How come after six weeks I have more questions than answers?

And...still no Abby.

And...still no Abbys Father.

And...still no press conference.

Tick tick...cold case.

With the exception of No Abby, I'm hanging onto all of the rest meaning they know what they are doing, this case is still hot and WILL find her!

(Keeping my glass half full at all times....to me it is the only way)

WHERE ARE YOU ABBY?

From what I saw, an offer was made to try to enhance the grainy photo of Abby to determine if she was wearing heavy eye makeup. Posting it here is not distributing it.

I would like to be able to agree with you LookingHoping, but with no word from LE in weeks I find it detrimental to their case. The urgency, for whatever reason. seems to of faded. In past cases parents were on constantly pleading for their child. I just never saw that here with this case.

I agree Cat. It seems to me that there are too many cooks in the kitchen. Hehehe

I think its wonderful that people are running a Missing facebook page for Abby, having auctions to raise money for Zenya and such. I just do not understand why they are not having organized searches there before the snow hits. I would be demanding a search. I just don't get it.

Thank you CatFancier for providing clarification on that photo enhancement issue.

IMO lots of families are against ground searches as they can only be looking for a body after a certain period of times, as in a few days at most.

As far as the initial LE response, I don't think that tells us anything now. Just that they had a great initial response in hopes of a quick solve and hit a brick wall of nothing.

Call this another fail in my attempts to contribute here what I'm able...:facepalm:
I probably should've included some text about the obvious unnecessary-ness of the picture, I didn't because it seemed so obvious...

In other news, I'm really not winning any fans on this thread; I finally did a search on 'websleuths drama' just to make sure I wasn't alone...

No, it's not a failed attempt. Though it clearly is a touchy subject. Wanting to and being able to enhance the photo is exactly what you are supposed to be trying to do. We are all trying, in our own ways, to help find Abby. Keep up the good fight, Megan!

If it were me I would want my loved one home, alive or deceased.

IMO lots of families are against ground searches as they can only be looking for a body after a certain period of times, as in a few days at most.

As far as the initial LE response, I don't think that tells us anything now. Just that they had a great initial response in hopes of a quick solve and hit a brick wall of nothing.

I agree and there is always the idea that nobody knows where to look. Maybe they're afraid they'll wear out the volunteers. I do think most of the time they're worried they'll have more victims (falling, getting hurt) or have evidence disturbed.

The more time that goes by the less evidence there is going to be. I say search!

As I recall, Le said they had an idea of her mood a month or so prior to her disapearance. Correct? I am wondering if they got a sense of her mood from the boyfriend's cell, as I am sure they had texted all of the time like teenagers do. Most teens confide more to a bf then they do to their parents. Le also stated that the last message, a heart, was conformed by the bf's dad. To me that sounds like heresay . Does it not?

Maybe so but...how much money did those 100 boots on the ground cost taxpayers and how many runaway kids do they do that for?

For some reason something is different here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member