GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mission of the missing spent 4 days searching and state police, 100 FBI agents, Fish and Game as well as Conway officers searched for weeks and for many a square miles..... <modsnip> but all the searching in total has been very thorough, consisted of air, land and water plus all of the hikers and now hunters that are out..... they are reporting anything they think is odd........ it definitely would not hurt for another highly trained group to go out, but I would hope they would work in conjunction with LE like mission for the missing did

Unfortunately, it seems most times missing people are found by hunters and hikers. It's amazing how many searchers don't find the missing person, but hunters and hikers will. Although in this case they must have looked very carefully because they found someone they had previously missed in prior searches.

Two people... Luck. Needle in a haystack area. Hikers, hard to know where to search if they were alone..even of they get away from a group, was it five mins away or seven days away.

Two people... Luck. Needle in a haystack area. Hikers, hard to know where to search if they were alone..even of they get away from a group, was it five mins away or seven days away.

You may be right. Sadly it may have been simply good luck.

Searchers didn't find 2 people; they found the bones of one man who had been missing for 6 years. At least his family now knows what happened to him; he'd gone out for a walk and didn't come back.

The other person the medical examiner was called for died the same day the medical examiner was called; he had been hiking with a group of friends and died. His friends couldn't revive him and called for help.

Searchers didn't find 2 people; they found the bones of one man who had been missing for 6 years. At least his family now knows what happened to him; he'd gone out for a walk and didn't come back.

The other person the medical examiner was called for died the same day the medical examiner was called; he had been hiking with a group of friends and died. His friends couldn't revive him and called for help.

Yes, that's right!!!! My brain is overstuffec with info at the moment, thanks for that correction.... f&g reported that at the press conference that day

Oh I never heard the friends calling part.

Regardless, needles in haystacks. Bones found in Maine too within a week of that maybe. Seriously, do you know how many hikers remain missing? I don't, but I know there are many!

I still believe any posting, even if by God, needs to be thought out as to whether it is in the best interest of Abby. That said, you may feel this is... I'm not in that town, I'm not somebody who knows anybody personally... but think long and hard. I have this thing I call the 24 hr rule. If excited, if not sure, if not confirmed it makes sense... don't say it. Do I follow it all the time, NO, I get caught up at times. But just saying...be sure. We all want the same thing here and need to really check ourselves carefully before posting anything.

Unfortunately, it seems most times missing people are found by hunters and hikers. It's amazing how many searchers don't find the missing person, but hunters and hikers will. Although in this case they must have looked very carefully because they found someone they had previously missed in prior searches.

I always think our missing are found by fate.

I agree with Abby's Dad post! Should have been an Amber Alert a long time ago! How many people don't even know Abby exists? How many LE in surrounding areas, and states don't know? If she's been removed from the area, well, she might ever be found, because not everyone knows she's missing! But one thing is for sure, if she was injured or did harm to herself, she would have been found by all the searches in that area. So that tells ME she isn't in the area anymore!!!

I agree with Abby's Dad post! Should have been an Amber Alert a long time ago! How many people don't even know Abby exists? How many LE in surrounding areas, and states don't know? If she's been removed from the area, well, she might ever be found, because not everyone knows she's missing! But one thing is for sure, if she was injured or did harm to herself, she would have been found by all the searches in that area. So that tells ME she isn't in the area anymore!!!

why doesn't he call her office instead of posting it on his page?

I think I missed something! Is there a new letter/post from RH? Would you be so kind as to direct me to where to find it? TIA

ETA: I did find a post from 11/13 regarding an Abby Alert. Ah, ha! And I found the letter.

I think I missed something! Is there a new letter/post from RH? Would you be so kind as to direct me to where to find it? TIA

ETA: I did find a post from 11/13 regarding an Abby Alert. Ah, ha! And I found the letter.

He seems intelligent and well educated, I would think he emailed it and then also posted it as an ''open letter'' to the governor

Its not out of the realm of possibilities

He seems intelligent and well educated, I would think he emailed it and then also posted it as an ''open letter'' to the governor

Its not out of the realm of possibilities

Takeit, I am copying your idea of putting the bring abby home link as my signature.

I must have missed this one or is it new? Sounds like he is signing off. Another strange writing by the Chief of Police. Imagine that.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...wagner-steadfast-in-our-commitment-to-abigail

Chief Edward K. Wagner: Steadfast in our commitment to Abigail

Email

Published Date: Thursday, 21 November 2013 07:56

To the Greater Conway Community:
This is an open letter to everyone in the community that helped the Conway Police Department during the Abigail Hernadez case. I am pleased and proud to say that there has been such an amazing outpouring of support from so many of our community members and businesses that there are just too many to mention individually.
Expressing my thanks in this manner in no way diminishes the depth of my appreciation and gratitude to each and everyone of you.
Many representatives, from the different law enforcement agencies that were here working the case with us, repeatedly expressed their astonishment at the never ending stream of support.
During what has been a difficult time for all, you became known as the “Community that Never Quits.” It is with tremendous pride that I serve you.
Often times we hear or read about tragedies that tear at the fabric of a community. Troubling times can and do bring out the worst in some people. I can confidently say that here in Conway, tough times have shown that we stick together and are really there for each other. This has always been the case here, but could not have been more evident to the outsiders that experienced it firsthand. When investigators from across the country are commenting on the amazing help and support we all provided each other, you know you live in a special place.
Again, as your chief of police, and a community member, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your help during this most difficult case. The job that remains before us in this matter is no simple task. This agency and I remain steadfast in our commitment to solving the Abigail Hernandez disappearance. I know that with a community like this, together there will be nothing we can’t do.
Chief Edward K. Wagner
Conway Police Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members