GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
I have been reading your comments for a few weeks, finding everything very insightful, and in my mind I think I have pieced so many clues together that several things make sense to me now. I have a question, if I decided that I might have a tip that is useful to the FBI who would I send it to? I've thought it over for 2 days and I'd like to email it. It's more than interesting. I think the FBI has already researched it but what if they have not and I sit here and say nothing and maybe its significant? If I report it and they tell me it is not significant, I can laugh about it later and go back to petting my cats and I could share it with you. LOL I'm really not a crazy cat lady! The Boston FBI page has a list of several offices. Also KR, the FBI investigator for AH's disappearance, he works in which office in NH or Boston? I wanted to post what I have found but its just not a good idea for several reasons. I remember that one person on here has sent tips to the police or FBI so I was wondering if they look into the tip and ever give you a call back so you know if they ever researched it?

I must have missed this one or is it new? Sounds like he is signing off. Another strange writing by the Chief of Police. Imagine that.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...wagner-steadfast-in-our-commitment-to-abigail

Chief Edward K. Wagner: Steadfast in our commitment to Abigail

Email

Published Date: Thursday, 21 November 2013 07:56

To the Greater Conway Community:
This is an open letter to everyone in the community that helped the Conway Police Department during the Abigail Hernadez case. I am pleased and proud to say that there has been such an amazing outpouring of support from so many of our community members and businesses that there are just too many to mention individually.
Expressing my thanks in this manner in no way diminishes the depth of my appreciation and gratitude to each and everyone of you.
Many representatives, from the different law enforcement agencies that were here working the case with us, repeatedly expressed their astonishment at the never ending stream of support.
During what has been a difficult time for all, you became known as the “Community that Never Quits.” It is with tremendous pride that I serve you.
Often times we hear or read about tragedies that tear at the fabric of a community. Troubling times can and do bring out the worst in some people. I can confidently say that here in Conway, tough times have shown that we stick together and are really there for each other. This has always been the case here, but could not have been more evident to the outsiders that experienced it firsthand. When investigators from across the country are commenting on the amazing help and support we all provided each other, you know you live in a special place.
Again, as your chief of police, and a community member, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your help during this most difficult case. The job that remains before us in this matter is no simple task. This agency and I remain steadfast in our commitment to solving the Abigail Hernandez disappearance. I know that with a community like this, together there will be nothing we can’t do.
Chief Edward K. Wagner
Conway Police Department

"Solving the Abigail Hernandez disappearance"

Like "solving" a puzzle?

"Disappearance" like magic (poof)?

How about something personal like, "We're committed to finding Abby and bringing her home".

It does sound like he's signing off. Maybe it's mainly going to be handled by federal LE going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Solving the Abigail Hernandez disappearance"

Like "solving" a puzzle?

"Disappearance" like magic (poof)?

How about something personal like, "We're committed to finding Abby and bringing her home".

It does sound like he's signing off. Maybe it's mainly going to be handled by federal LE going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just the strangest letter. Like thanking everybody for coming to a play and hope y'all have a good evening and a safe trip home. Really!

Hello everyone,
I have been reading your comments for a few weeks, finding everything very insightful, and in my mind I think I have pieced so many clues together that several things make sense to me now. I have a question, if I decided that I might have a tip that is useful to the FBI who would I send it to? I've thought it over for 2 days and I'd like to email it. It's more than interesting. I think the FBI has already researched it but what if they have not and I sit here and say nothing and maybe its significant? If I report it and they tell me it is not significant, I can laugh about it later and go back to petting my cats and I could share it with you. LOL The Boston FBI page has a list of several offices. Also KR, the FBI investigator for AH's disappearance, he works in which office in NH or Boston? I wanted to post what I have found but its just not a good idea for several reasons.

You can report any tips to 1-800-225-5324, immediately and confidentially (per the bringabbyhome.com page).

Please call 1-800-CALL-FBI or the Conway PD at 603-356-5715 with any information to help find Abby and bring her home. No piece of information is too small, please call if you know anything.

:welcome: NightOwl!!

hello everyone,
i have been reading your comments for a few weeks, finding everything very insightful, and in my mind i think i have pieced so many clues together that several things make sense to me now. I have a question, if i decided that i might have a tip that is useful to the fbi who would i send it to? I've thought it over for 2 days and i'd like to email it. It's more than interesting. I think the fbi has already researched it but what if they have not and i sit here and say nothing and maybe its significant? If i report it and they tell me it is not significant, i can laugh about it later and go back to petting my cats and i could share it with you. Lol the boston fbi page has a list of several offices. Also kr, the fbi investigator for ah's disappearance, he works in which office in nh or boston? I wanted to post what i have found but its just not a good idea for several reasons.

1-800-call-fbi.

I must have missed this one or is it new? Sounds like he is signing off. Another strange writing by the Chief of Police. Imagine that.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...wagner-steadfast-in-our-commitment-to-abigail

Chief Edward K. Wagner: Steadfast in our commitment to Abigail

Email

Published Date: Thursday, 21 November 2013 07:56

To the Greater Conway Community:
This is an open letter to everyone in the community that helped the Conway Police Department during the Abigail Hernadez case. I am pleased and proud to say that there has been such an amazing outpouring of support from so many of our community members and businesses that there are just too many to mention individually.
Expressing my thanks in this manner in no way diminishes the depth of my appreciation and gratitude to each and everyone of you.
Many representatives, from the different law enforcement agencies that were here working the case with us, repeatedly expressed their astonishment at the never ending stream of support.
During what has been a difficult time for all, you became known as the “Community that Never Quits.” It is with tremendous pride that I serve you.
Often times we hear or read about tragedies that tear at the fabric of a community. Troubling times can and do bring out the worst in some people. I can confidently say that here in Conway, tough times have shown that we stick together and are really there for each other. This has always been the case here, but could not have been more evident to the outsiders that experienced it firsthand. When investigators from across the country are commenting on the amazing help and support we all provided each other, you know you live in a special place.
Again, as your chief of police, and a community member, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your help during this most difficult case. The job that remains before us in this matter is no simple task. This agency and I remain steadfast in our commitment to solving the Abigail Hernandez disappearance. I know that with a community like this, together there will be nothing we can’t do.
Chief Edward K. Wagner
Conway Police Department

He certainly has an interesting writing style. BBM, it seems as if he's speaking in the past tense. Like the case is over. Until you get to the last three sentences where he redeems himself. The letter leaves me with a heavy heart, like really all of the "outsiders" are gone and he's trying to rally the public to keep the faith after telling them he's the last cowboy in town. Ugh!

OT, but the apparent finding of the Jamison family in woods that were searched many times when they vanished over three years ago shows how bodies can be and often are missed. JMO

There will be a press release with Law Enforcement Officials on Friday 11/23 in the afternoon at the Conway Police Department regarding the Abigail Hernandez case.

Rumor going around!

There will be a press release with Law Enforcement Officials on Friday 11/23 in the afternoon at the Conway Police Department regarding the Abigail Hernandez case.

Rumor going around!

You mean tomorrow, the 22nd, right?

Rumor going around!

?????:please:

He certainly has an interesting writing style. BBM, it seems as if he's speaking in the past tense. Like the case is over. Until you get to the last three sentences where he redeems himself. The letter leaves me with a heavy heart, like really all of the "outsiders" are gone and he's trying to rally the public to keep the faith after telling them he's the last cowboy in town. Ugh!

The Chief's letter reads like something you might expect after a major shift in the case. Past tense references to previous efforts ending with what lies ahead - as if he is speking about moving from searching toward prosecution. He sounds like it's all over and now there's a new focus.

Almost like the e-mail was leaked before a proper anouncement was made.

Or else I am in an alternate reality.

Rumor going around!

It's a rumor that there will be a press release tomorrow...or that there are rumors about what it will say?

A press release is different than a press conference. So I don't think it will be that Abby was found, or there's been an arrest. I hate to say it, but it wouldn't surprise me if it says the FBI are no longer on the case, or they are downsizing.

It's a rumor that there will be a press release tomorrow...or that there are rumors about what it will say?

A press release is different than a press conference. So I don't think it will be that Abby was found, or there's been an arrest. I hate to say it, but it wouldn't surprise me if it says the FBI are no longer on the case, or they are downsizing.

They meant press conference. It's on the new Abby FB page. The link is in the post above.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Anyone have an inclination as to what the press conference may be about? In light of the tone of the email/letter being discussed above, perhaps the investigation is being handed over? Scaled back?

Probably means nothing, but she is walking out of school in the opposite direction of everyone else.

I always thought the same thing. The hallway is awfully empty. She's by herself, and it appears that everyone else is going the other way.

I have always lived in NH and have NEVER seen a response like that for a missing child and certainly not for a runaway....... I do not believe she ran away, and I know it is of course a possibilty I really don't think she wants to be missing.....

My thoughts from day one. The size and swiftness of that response is completely atypical. I said it from day one, and I still believe, IMO - there was already an FBI presence in or around that area for SOMETHING.

Eagerly awaiting this press conference, when I read about it I got an awful sinking feeling in my gut, please let there be something positive, not scaling back the investigation, no please no :please:

ETA: the rumour of a presser comes from the new fb page https://www.facebook.com/bringabbyhome and I understand that we don't do rumours but the comments allude to the page admin is Mr Kirsch, I know he checks in here, maybe you could confirm Paul? TIA Mods sorry if this is not allowed, pls delete.

ETA2: I should have checked twitter, the FB page is linked to http://www.bringabbyhome.com/ So it is legit. (sorry got my knickers in a real twist at the possibility of some news)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth