GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: jcg2003

To answer your questions as far as I know nothing more has been said about the video, and the video itself has not been released. MOO

"If Abby comes back, she won't be the 'missing girl.' We can get our lives back to normal,'' her mother told ABC News Friday. "I would meet her anywhere she needs me to. She needs to know she is not in trouble with anyone. I just love her and want her home safe."

The FBI urged Zenya Hernandez not to reveal details about what she called the "promising developments."

The FBI has been involved in the search for Abigail Hernandez since she disappeared Oct. 9 and has pursued leads using her Facebook page, cell phone, and interviews with anyone in the teen's life.

Investigators helped her mother post a hand-written letter to the teen on the website bringabbyhome.com.

snip

Hernandez said she is worried her daughter is being held against her will, but could possibly get away. She wanted Abby to know that if she did make it back to North Conway, she would not be bombarded with police and public scrutiny.

snip

No matter where her daughter is, Zenya Hernandez said she is praying for only one Christmas gift. "I just want to hug my daughter."

http://www.630wpro.com/common/more....ticle=B94BDF5669AB11E3B51EFEFDADE6840A&mode=2

I was reading the comments on thr post from a news channel. (One posting the letter) so many people believe she ran away and it's not the police's job to find her. Sad. Scary. I won't say anything else about some of the other people's beliefs but, I think these need to be addressed by LE or people are going to stop trying to get her name and face out there

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

I was reading the comments on thr post from a news channel. (One posting the letter) so many people believe she ran away and it's not the police's job to find her. Sad. Scary. I won't say anything else about some of the other people's beliefs but, I think these need to be addressed by LE or people are going to stop trying to get her name and face out there

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

I couldn't agree with you more! Just read some of the WS cases that were labeled as suspected runaways by some that end up with FOUND DECEASED next to their names!

Keep praying folks! And keep sending out good wishes for her family.

Whether they run away or not, they are still in danger. I do not think thatAbaby ran away intentionally.
I feel some one shevwas comfortable with picked her up and then it all went wrong. Hope this person has a conscience and releases her in time for Christmas.

"positive new developments" Oh please, yes. It would be the best present ever if Abby is home for Christmas! I really don't care if she ran away, it would just be the best news, after everything if she is found safe and sound.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-teens-mom-pleads-home-christmas/story?id=21290897

I watched this video before, the story has been updated but I never noticed before they said "Initially she was believed to be a runaway" Really? And the letter changed that? I have just woken up and have been sick, so excuse me if I am wrong but I'm a bit confused lol I'm feeling quite positive now, more than ever before, lets bring Abby home for Christmas! :please:

I am past trying to guess what is going on here.
Best of luck to Abigail. i kind of think it is up to her, when she will return.
JMO

Hmmm, did Mom get another letter?

That was my thought when I read Zenya's most recent letter (stating she knows she's alive and the general happy tone of it), and then the 'promising developments' wording later made me more confident.

I really hope that's the case, and that Abby will find a way to be home by Christmas, or shortly thereafter, the new year could be a whole new start for them. :loveyou:

Abby, we're all hollerin' you home for Christmas, can you hear us? :christmastree:

Ah so it does, and you are right LookingHoping, it won't let me edit my post now. I got over positive I guess lol. Wonder what these promising developments are? Another letter does make sense or some kind of message. I feel so happy for Zenya, she has been so strong and it does feel now that it will be a matter of 'when' not 'if' Abby comes home.

I think she left voluntarily (given the contents of her mother's latest letter) and is with a couple or people or a group that are continually moving around. They also have to be willing to hide a 14 year old girl, unless they are in denial about her age (she sure doesn't look 18 to me). Anyone care to throw around some ideas?

-the carnival workers....have we investigated where the carnival went next? Do they close for the winter or move further south? I could see them not questioning her age.
-religious group, possibly going across the country ministering to others (unlikely given her age)
-transients- living under a bridge somewhere, maybe involved with drugs or prostitution (seems unlikely, given her seemingly decent home living situation). Wouldn't question her age.
-met someone or a couple on the internet and is travelling with them (truckers?) or living with them far away from NH, in a place she wouldn't be recognized (seems like there'd be an electronic trail pointing towards them though)
-staying with a family member that does not live in NH (you'd think someone would have tipped the police off about this, but it's possible that she has a family member willing to do this...who knows what is going through their head!)

I'm flummoxed that any of these scenarios would have lasted this long though!

Maybe she is very stubborn (I am too). I could see myself really committing to something and refusing to believe I am wrong. The mom's latest letter really speaks to that. I could see her being very embarrassed about returning home to that community.

I'm betting on the carnival workers and that she will be home for Christmas :)

Please tell me what you think of my ideas!

Nuclearali....that's an interesting thought about the carnival. Were they still in town on Oct 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup