GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to imagine they'd have the wherewithal for fake passports if they were begging for food. I do, however, hope it (alleged Vermont sighting) was checked out by LE, just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/24166763/2013/12/08/amesbury-police-search-for-two-runaway-teens
AMESBURY, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- Amesbury police have put out an alert for two teenage girls who they believe have run away from home.

Victoria Griffin, 14, and her friend Lauren Byron, 15, were last seen Saturday morning at approximately 8:30 a.m. in Amesbury. They left more than 20 letters to their friends and family that they were "going away for a while," shut off their cellphones and deleted social media profiles.

Griffin was reportedly seen at a bus stop in front of the Stop & Shop in Amesbury at around 10:30 a.m. Saturday, according to police.

Police believe the pair may be headed to Florida from Boston. Anyone who has seen the girls is asked to contact the Amesbury Police Department at 978-388-1217.

It's been a few years since I went to Canada. I thought the passport was needed to return to the US.

Canada requires a passport also, or some form of proof of citizenship as well as proof of identity.

"Canadian law requires that all persons entering Canada carry both proof of citizenship and proof of identity. A valid U.S. passport, passport card, or NEXUS card satisfies these requirements for U.S. citizens.

Children under 16 need only present proof of U.S. citizenship. "
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1082.html

It's interesting to note that children under 16 only need to present proof of US citizenship. Might make it easier to transport a young person who looks under the age of 16 across the border.

I agree, it may. But I'm just wondering if, two months into the investigation and they have nothing else .... All of their efforts have resulted in nothing .... Is this something they would try? They're not implying that the letter was especially helpful in terms of identifying perp(s) or details of a crime, but they are saying that they've heard from her ...... which may be placing her in greater danger, or may be making someone holding her nervous enough to make a mistake. I'm just wondering if that's a gamble they would (maybe) take at this point.

I am thinking along similar lines and posted about it a couple days ago...

I wrote: I think Abbie was abducted by a stranger. I think the letter was written by the kidnapper and today's PC was an attempt by le to get the kidnapper to make another move.
-----------------------------

it has been two days since the PC and I haven't changed my mind.

Have they released anything that was said in the letter?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have they released anything that was said in the letter?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No and it doesn't appear as if they will. They stated they decided not to release the contents because it might lead to copycat letters.

Finding Abby FB page just posted: Tomorrow morning, Zenya will be on Good Morning America. She did an interview today with the Emmy nominated, investigative journalist, Michele Mcphee. The interview will air between 7 and 9 am.

I don't even know what to think anymore. So frustrating :scared: And of course horrific for the Family. I have tried to keep up here but.....I don't know if it has been discussed and I missed it but a coupla things stand out. Dad's references to the "religious" aspect. Her password being I believe from the bible. LE mentioning keep and eye out at your Church. I'm just pondering out loud.

Just an FYI when Border crossing. When we travelled with minor Children such as nieces or nephews we had a parental permission letter and often the kids would be asked questions.

I have one main theory going at this time... I originally believed that abby could have been abducted by a very bold stranger.... I still haven't personally ruled that out but its on the backburner at the moment.... I think abby was groomed by someone not much older than her, but on behalf of an adult male, maybe even an ''older brother'' but not someone's actual older brother, if ya get what I mean... I think that these people or person that pulled at her heart strings knew exactly what they were doing and I think that abby is not this persons first victim..... whoever this is that has her, they've done this before..... in light of cases from the past ten or so years and cases I have followed/studied and reported on it is not out of the realm of possibility that this may not be an organized ring of crime, but a person who lays low and has a sick interest in young girls... most likely has a thing for brunettes in particular, yet may not have a set ''type''... it wouldn't suprise me to find out that abby thought she was going out for a late lunch after school, or shopping and then shortly after being with this person or persons, realized what she had in mind was not what these people or person expected from her.... I think that JY is right on that we should be vigilant of who is around us and be suspicious of those you don't know... pay attention to people and their actions around you... abby could be anywhere

There's a side by side posted of the video girl pic and Abby on the MHFAH FB page. It's compelling. I'm on the fence but not convinced it's not her. Check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO not even close. I've looked at so many pictures of her from every angle and expression available to us. This girl has a longer space between the nose and top lip, smaller mouth...

I saw this on the MHFAH page. Did Enterprise News have no regard for AH's safety? Shouldn't this information have been handed over to the FBI immediately and not reported as fast as they could get it into the paper? Disappointed in the way they handled this.

Anyone else find it odd that her Mom and Dad both had facebooks within the same time period? And that it could be possible that MOM actually made the DAD profile? Mom never stated it was DAD, she stated he would have those photos. But no recent photos of Abby was added...childhood photos were. Wonder why? Are they hoping that Abby would contact via facebook? Because they could read facebook without joining. And no much has been on either page, except the writings TO Abby!

I believe law enforcement put these pages up to see everyone that may come to these pages. I think they were set up with some type of special tracking on them to see every computer that came to that page. This i believe was also set up to see if maybe they could get any type of responsefrom AH.
As far as letter goes could possibly not even went thru the postal service but directly delivered some way. If in fact it was delivered thru usps they could trace which one it came thru and evaluate any cameras in the vacinity. Did they possibly get any dna off the envelope where you lick it to seal up? Im thinking this may be a typed letter just listening over and over to press conference. ZH seems very agitated in this situation and i feel she is tired of how things are bieng handled by LE. If AH was scared to come home i think she would have already faked that she escaped from an abduction. I truly think that she is with the other side of the family. I was thinking about when i read a comment made by JC hesaid he saw the father laughin and carrying on with LE if my child was missing im sorry but not even the funniest joke could make me laugh. Jmo...

I saw the picture that the man said was abby. Or thought to be. I did a split screen comparison and this is not her. Resembles her butnoses r different top lip different and abby parts her hair opposite side every single time. Abbys hair looksvery trained to part onthe side she wears it on.

I saw the picture that the man said was abby. Or thought to be. I did a split screen comparison and this is not her. Resembles her butnoses r different top lip different and abby parts her hair opposite side every single time. Abbys hair looksvery trained to part onthe side she wears it on.

I don't think the girl in the picture is Abby, either. Has anyone who actually knows Abby made any comments on the facebook page about it being her? The people who know her would be the ones who'd know for sure.

A young man from her class says on FB that it isn't her...surely mom and sis will review the video and be able to tell.

Depending on where online this pic was found...I would imagine any site with a lot of young girls on it would produce at least one that "could" be Abigail.

My kids needed passports to get into Canada and back Into the US. Going into Canada I was asked for a permission ltr from the other parent. Car checks are random or with reason.

I think the part in the video looks wrong, too low and as if it is being forced. I am sure LE will do their thing with identifying whether the girl in the video is Abby or not. I'd like the person who did the side by side on the MHFAH page to do the same with a random girl that appears to have the same features as Abby....I suspect her results would be the same. The FBi labs have the correct technology to compare....I'll wait for their verdict.

I had also posted that if a pair of people are involved, I believe there's a strong possibility that one may be female. My reasoning was it may contributed to an initial voluntary choice to be in the company of possible "abductor(s)". I also believe this contributed to why a letter was sent. This is strictly only my theoretical opinion.

My feeling on this letter is that for whatever reason that she was allowed to send it or was told to send it is because whoever has her with them is stressing from the invedtigation by law enforcement and subsequent media coverage and was hoping to have her make her family think that she is all set and ran away.... most likely the rationale behind it was that the person who has her would think if this letter was sent to her mom that LE would get it in their custody and that LE would drop the case..... remember this is said to be uncharacteristic of abby to runaway.... I don't feel that she is away from home willingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne