GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one thing we can agree upon is that Abby is with an adult. Somebody able to sustain some kind of life. Good, bad or evil Abby is with them.

Well I need to stop there. She WAS with them six weeks ago when the letter was written. Lots can happen in the six weeks since with no word.

Stop again...could she be communicating with Zenya or Sarah? I donno.

But..She is only barely 15 years old. She needs to be found and brought home to her mother.

The longer this goes on the worst it gets.

Honestly I think the FBI needs some help with this one.

MOO

I'm beginning to wonder if she ran out of fear and someone used that fear to lure her to go with them. Maybe she was going to break up with her bf and was worried that his family had the potential to be particularly nasty and felt she had to run. It would be very easy for someone to lure her with the promise of a safe place.

A very hefty chunk, and the most tragic. Imagine a child missing and no one cares enough to pick up the phone and call the police.

It was incredible to go through the list of missing hispanic girls from massachusetts and not be able to find any information about them. Just heartbreaking. If there is a connection between all the girls that have gone missing in the last year, it's difficult to find out because apparently no one seems to care these girls are missing.

If Abby is a runaway as they said on the GMA show this morning...which was the first time I heard that...then this had to be planned.

If it was planned there has to be some kind of record or communication with this person she was making the plans with.

Kids live on their cell phones and computers and I don't believe a 14 year old girl could plan this runaway alone with no communication to anybody.

LE has information.

I still can't get passed the sheer exhaustion and the wear and tear that shows in Zenya's pretty face. And her still being positive and hopeful - she's amazing.
She needs to remain surrounded by positive, supportive people. I pray that she hears from Abby again soon.

I suppose anything is possible at this point. One thing for sure is, I can't find any evidence of him being a practicing architect.

I hope he is. That 'extra' help would be a blessing.

I still can't get passed the sheer exhaustion and the wear and tear that shows in Zenya's pretty face. And her still being positive and hopeful - she's amazing.
She needs to remain surrounded by positive, supportive people. I pray that she hears from Abby again soon.

That letter may have given her a boost. Let's hope there's more contact.

I am still of the opinion this has to do with family, custody and problems within.

I believe Abby left on her own and somebody is harboring her.

I honestly think the letter was sent to try and quiet the rising voices over her maybe being abducted.

The snowball was rolling and somebody tried to stop it.

MOO

I revisit this theory as well.

Estranged parents for 4 years with one living part time in TX. Sometimes, kids will create a crisis in order to have the parents work together to solve it as an attempt to keep the parents from divorcing/get them back together. Of course, it's all on a subconscious level. Consciously, the kid is saying to herself, "They don't understand me. They don't love me, etc.".

I hope that's what's going on here. It's the only theory out there that ensures a reasonable degree of safety for sweet Abby.

If that's one of the possibilities, the timing could be important: Mom's boyfriend is out to sea (where most kids with separated parents would like Mom's boyfriend to remain, forever).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Transcript of video:

A brand-new development in the search for a new hampshire teenager missing for more than two months. A new lead. A mysterious letter from the girl to her parent.

Linsey davis is tracking the story. Reporter: We spoke exclusively with AH's mother last night. She never gave up home.

This letter gave her an norls amount of hope. She says he sees abbey in her dreams and doesn't want to wake up because that's when this nightmare returns. It's been two months since the H family has seen their youngest daughter, 15-year-old A.

We're concerned for her safety. She has somebody helping her whether that be a friend or what we fear is a foe. Reporter: The case was initially considered a runaway.

But took a turn when the mother received a letter from abigail ON NOVEMBER 6th. Authorities are not releasing details about it. They believe she is in grave danger.

One fbi special agent saying it could be a situation like the young women tortured and he would captive. I want to see you again. Reporter: In her first interview, ZH says she has new hope that her daughter is alive.

It was numbing for the first three weeks. Four weeks. And then, I received the letter.

It was like exhilarating. I wept from constantly thinking what could have happened and going through every theory and case scenario in my head, like nonstop. To like, okay, there's hope.

Reporter: The fbi is hoping for another communication from abigail. I'm playi praying a miracle happens. Reporter: This is the last nope photo of abby.

The day she vanished. A lot of people say I'm living the worst thing I parent can live through. It is very hard.

But I'm relieved every day that we don't have bad news. Reporter: A's mother says the best way for her to cope is to keep searching. I'll never stop looking.

I'll never lose hope. Reporter: According to the fbi, the letter has not produced ANY VIABLE LEADS As TO A'S Whereabouts. They have not released information about the letter because they fear copy cats.

I read yesterday, and cant find it anywhere now... It was a comment to a MSM article I believe... About a woman who says she is 100% certain she saw Abby in VT outside of a store (cant remember the exact location) with a woman (she said named Jennifer) and man (she said named Waylon) and that Jennifer has asked her to buy them food, particulary meat, beacause her friend was pregnant. While I realize this is only speculation, IF that were Abby.... and given this WHOLE case, letter, etc, it could certainly explain A LOT of things...

Possible Theory after reviewing some of the past and present developments:

There was rumor a while back on pregnancy/I believe a question more than once on AH social media. Involvement with an "older boy".
Recent comments regarding an alleged sighting in VT mentioned "appeared pregnant".
Some reference to church/religion.
Letters back and forth.

COULD it be possible that AH found herself in a situation where she was embarrassed, didn't know what to do and ideas regarding taking steps on dealing with the situation came from church/members and possibly others?
Communication made via non electronic means and planning made to meet with someone/others who were interested in helping her?
Someone interested in a child/not able to have their own? (Older male mentioned in VT sighting also).
Just throwing it out there as it COULD be a possibility and why LE and others are still concerned. Obviously her health and well being in addition to being a minor possibly crossing state lines/crossing into another country and being accompanied by others who may not have good and/or legal intentions. Even if she initially left on her own.

I, personally, have never seen a "sighting" materialize---have any of you guys?

eta: thinking about this further, that's not quite true. my bad.

Well we know it wasn't him! Israel Keyes committed suicide in his cell.

No one said it "was him" but others have commented on other open cases in the area. He COULD have been responsible for many other cases prior to his capture and death. It may also be interesting for anyone who does not know the full case/information/travels. FBI is also looking for info on other keys that he could be linked to.

Thanks for the transcript of the interview Assist.
It certainly sounds like where ever she is there, she is not there willingly.
I hope the news that a letter was sent is not damaging to AH.
Saying prayers she is found safely soon!

If Abby is a runaway as they said on the GMA show this morning...which was the first time I heard that...then this had to be planned.

If it was planned there has to be some kind of record or communication with this person she was making the plans with.

Kids live on their cell phones and computers and I don't believe a 14 year old girl could plan this runaway alone with no communication to anybody.

LE has information.

all she needed was a trac phone.
This would explain JC saying she was texting away... and it didn't show up on her real phone cause she was using a prepaid

This young lady had a job and could have saved for this!

I read yesterday, and cant find it anywhere now... It was a comment to a MSM article I believe... About a woman who says she is 100% certain she saw Abby in VT outside of a store (cant remember the exact location) with a woman (she said named Jennifer) and man (she said named Waylon) and that Jennifer has asked her to buy them food, particulary meat, beacause her friend was pregnant. While I realize this is only speculation, IF that were Abby.... and given this WHOLE case, letter, etc, it could certainly explain A LOT of things...

Like Waylon and Jennifer Jennings? http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/waylon-jennings/bio/178876

WS Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessie View Post
If a "rumor" has to do with a person, forget it.

And, personal social media pages are off limits unless they belong to a victim or suspect. Even then, their "friends" are off limits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bessie View Post
Let me clarify something because the question has been asked. If you read of a "sighting" for instance, on a FB page or as a comment to a media article, simply mentioning it is not a problem. Specifiy that it's a "rumor", unofficial, and where you read it. Then include a link and direct others to it using intials and/or a date and time. The line is crossed when you begin to speculate on the rumor. Theories should always be based on reported facts, and while those are not guaranteed to be 100% accurate, as we well know, it's a guideline we follow on WS.

Respectfully quoting Bessie from an earlier thread: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NH NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #7

There is no indication from MSM, family or LE/FBI that there is any reason to believe Abby is pregnant. I think this is slippery slope speculation here that will cause problems. The mods have warned quite a few times about rumors growing legs and becoming part of case theory

Respectfully quoting Bessie from an earlier thread: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NH NH - Abigail Hernandez, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #7

There is no indication from MSM, family or LE/FBI that there is any reason to believe Abby is pregnant. I think this is slippery slope speculation here that will cause problems. The mods have warned quite a few times about rumors growing legs and becoming part of case theory

My appologies!! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member