NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering what the status is of the efforts to notify the tribes/reservations?

I haven't had time to write up something to post the note but am going to try to work on it now. My Mac went down 2 weeks ago during a storm, haven't had time to even look at it to see if it can be recovered.

The body was found in Missouri. The isotope maps don't pass Missouri. But I suppose she was moved as well. The fact that there weren't barrels in this case makes me think otherwise, however. Still, if the mother of the second child is found to be a Jane Doe (and I know they compare bodies, since there was a speculation that a girl's head found in NC was the head of a girl murdered in St Louis in '83, as well as something about a dismembered woman's hand in Washington state) then this could lean toward my Cleveland theory. Maybe the guy drove his 'family' around in a camper van or they were similar to the Steven Stayner situation or something.

The oil drum business can sometimes mean the bodies were stored somewhere for a period of time before disposal. Does anyone think this could be a serial killer and that the unrelated girl might have been a separate murder at another time?

The oil drum business can sometimes mean the bodies were stored somewhere for a period of time before disposal. Does anyone think this could be a serial killer and that the unrelated girl might have been a separate murder at another time?

I think anything is possible at this point.

Yes that has occurred to me!! I have also considered the possibility that the mother had been abducted at a younger age. Had given birth to children by her captor, and all disposed of when he was at risk of bring caught. The unrelated child could have been abducted separately. Unlikely, but it could explain why no family group missing has been reported. I guess I am thinking of the circumstances of the Cleveland girls as an example.

No, testing found they were all killed at the same time. Isotopes were done, it showed they were living together in the area for at least a few months.

No, testing found they were all killed at the same time. Isotopes were done, it showed they were living together in the area for at least a few months.
Rose, I have a question for you please, if you don't mind. I don't know if I'm wording this right.
When they run a UP's DNA through CODIS, do they only compare it to MP's DNA or all DNA available, including other UPs?
I know the DNA for these four victims were compared because a they were found together, but lets say, in the case of Tiffani Wise and her half sister, or the Abel sisters or the Reinert children, to name a few, who may end up in separate locations, would a UP be compared to another UP as part of the running of the DNA sample through CODIS?

This is interesting, although admittedly a shot in the dark. It could be taken to read that she disappeared with or without her girls. But her deceased parents were from the east coast (NJ) so perhaps she might have come back this way?
http://boards.ancestry.com/surnames.shaw/1425/mb.ashx
I recall seeing that message board somewhere on another site I think.
Two things jump out at me- the probable dates she went missing which put the disappearance past the probable TOD for these victims and the fact that the poster has the same name as one of the daughters. It reads like to me it's a daughter looking for her mother, IMHO.

I recall seeing that message board somewhere on another site I think.
Two things jump out at me- the probable dates she went missing which put the disappearance past the probable TOD for these victims and the fact that the poster has the same name as one of the daughters. It reads like to me it's a daughter looking for her mother, IMHO.

The TOD doesn't bother me because the TOD is uncertain and also this woman's dates are uncertain as well.

But yeah, the Lisa in the name - I missed that. Probably that is the daughter.

The TOD doesn't bother me because the TOD is uncertain and also this woman's dates are uncertain as well.

Those were my thoughts. We see it time and time again that some people say they saw someone at a certain time but turns out they were already dead. Or vice versa.

Or even an LE report. I feel like someone had been ticketed on a certain date that turned out to be transcribed backward because they were dead by that time. (Like the ticket was for January 3 but the date said 3/1.) Can't remember the name.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The time of death for these four victims has a certain certain cut off though, which is before November of 1985.
If you're referring to the woman's date of disappearance, it's entirely possible that it predates the time frame listed in the message board post. The poster states she disappeared sometime around 1985/86 so she doesn't sound certain of when.

I read somewhere that the middle child was likely from Nebraska or the Dakotas, but I can't find the source. Has anyone else seen this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper