NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that the middle child was likely from Nebraska or the Dakotas, but I can't find the source. Has anyone else seen this?
Her isotope map indicated those states and a few others in that area.

I read somewhere that the middle child was likely from Nebraska or the Dakotas, but I can't find the source. Has anyone else seen this?

She could have virtually have been from anywhere from the Midwest and Northeast, I believe. I want to say NCMEC was the source when they released the 30-year anniversary video.

She could have virtually have been from anywhere from the Midwest and Northeast, I believe. I want to say NCMEC was the source when they released the 30-year anniversary video.
My source was the raw press conference video given by the NH AG.

I have no idea why DoeNetwork never included this detail, but Chantal Gras (and the other girls missing from Auxerre) are considered to have been victims not just generically of a serial killer- but a specific one. Emile Louis was tried and convicted for the murders of all the girls back in I think 2000, and the remains of two were found based on his confession. So it's not even a "looks like it was probably a serial killer" case... Very strange omission.
This case attracted a massive attention when it went known. This area is also known for its special schools and group homes for people with disabilities.

Let also know that the LE who found out about Émile Louis was ignored, then killed in mysterious circumstances.

The woman is probably not Chantal, however the visual similarity is very close to me. I think we should look missing people with French ancestry pretty closely.

Oh found another mother and daughter who went missing in the 70's. Not sure what happened here because I can't find anything else on them.

Doris Wurst, missing from Florida 1/12/1974
http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/person/viewMissingPerson-36610.a

Caren Wurst, missing from Florida 11/07/1974 http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/person/viewMissingPerson-172598.a

Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Missing Person
Name:WURST, DORIS HELEN
Nicknames:
Aliases:MOYLAN, DORIS HELEN
Missing Person Circumstances:
Reporting Agency:pLANTATION PD
Agency Case #:698-74-11
Date of Last Contact:01/12/1974
Date of Birth:12/03/1939
Race:WHITE
Sex:FEMALE
Height:5' 01"
Weight:105
Hair Color:BLOND OR STRAWBERRY
Eyes Color:GREEN
Scars, Marks, Tattoos:
Last Known Address City and State:pLANTATION,FL
Medical Caution Information:

Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Missing Person
Name:WURST, CAREN DORIS
Nicknames:
Aliases:MOYLEN, CAREN DORIS
Missing Person Circumstances:
Reporting Agency:pLANTATION PD
Agency Case #:698-74-11
Date of Last Contact:11/07/1974
Date of Birth:12/07/1970
Race:WHITE
Sex:FEMALE
Height:3' 06"
Weight:30
Hair Color:BLOND OR STRAWBERRY
Eyes Color:GREEN
Scars, Marks, Tattoos:
Last Known Address City and State:pLANTATION, FL
Medical Caution Information:

Weird how the daughter went missing at a later time. Wish we knew the circumstances, there are serial killers in FL.
I did a google for Doris, my partner posted about her and 2 others March 2015. Her sister is missing from FL. If Doris is listed as a rule out for someone in NamUs, I wonder if she's in there.

Interesting find, KaylaraOwl! Looks like Doris got her soc security number in PA between 1955 and 1957 and the SSA lists Doris dying in Nov 1974. In Dec of 2013 a church in Warminster PA had a mass dedicated to "Doris and Caren Wurst." The FL site that lists them missing has misspelled one of their names so not sure if it should be Moylen or Moylan. Even though Doris is far older than the estimates for the Allenstown woman, I'm very interested to hear what anyone finds out about them!

Do you know who the NamUs woman was that told you Carrie? I had emailed Amy Dobbs the other day because they're listed as PA on the rule out, Amy said they were working on it. Sounds like they spoke to FL LE. Would be nice to see the profiles online.
I think her first name was Etta (Sp?). Have spoken now with Doris's relatives as well. Doris has a twin and Caren has 2 full brothers so good candidates for providing DNA.

As I posted, I had been trying to find out if Doris was in fact in NamUs but not public because I was going to enter them both. I could not get a straight answer except they were working on it. Carrie Sutherland wasn't answering my email, so I tried to find out from Amy. Then Doris's niece contacted me, I did a search, saw that Caren was finally listed. I gave her Carrie's info to find out what was holding up Doris's profile, she told me that she entered her. I got an email last night that a photo had been added to Caren's profile, she is such a little doll baby. Hopefully Doris's profile will go online. It's really strange that there wasn't one when she had been listed as ruled out for a UP. The relative told me they went missing at the same time.
NamUs MP #34365 - Caren Wurst

The woman is probably not Chantal, however the visual similarity is very close to me. I think we should look missing people with French ancestry pretty closely.

French ancestry (French-Canadian) is very common in New Hampshire and fairly common in the part of the country where the unrelated girl is thought to be from.

Caren looks like she could be similar to the oldest girl to me.

Side by sides
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Wish we had a picture of Doris.

Attachments

• Bear_Brook_Jane_Does_2015.jpg
    Bear_Brook_Jane_Does_2015.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Bear_Brook_Jane_Does_2015_kindlephoto-452569263.jpg
    Bear_Brook_Jane_Does_2015_kindlephoto-452569263.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 223
  • img_64836.jpg
    img_64836.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 232
I'm really surprised there are no pictures of Doris.

The ages throw me off a little bit for the Wursts. Whether they would fit into this or not depends on when they were killed. If it were closer to the date that the first victims were found, it would make Caren close to 14 years old and put Doris at about age 45 or so. Both would be well outside of the age range. If they were killed around the earliest estimated time, 1980, Doris would still be outside the est. age for the adult female but Caren would fit.

We've seen them be wrong on age estimates before.

Side by sides
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Wish we had a picture of Doris.

Be patient, there will be a photo of Doris when her profile goes online. She has a niece that may be reading here. I believe it was out of character for Doris not to check in. Will ask the niece next chance I get

Same query was posted here last year in connection with this case along with many others. More to post when I get the time. http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.com/2010/12/the-missng-theories.html

Cynthia Louise Putnam is mentioned in your link, I've been trying to get to the bottom of the story, it's like pulling teeth. I have a few posts, they weren't even replied to. I'm not sure if she's even missing, if she is the last know address on her is from 1991, so she is not our Doe. Family has her social, found there was a time when she suddenly stopped using it which could mean a number of things. I've offered to enter her in NamUs, I've given her info on how to enter her, all fell on deaf ears. You really have to read the thread.

Cynthia Louise Putnam is mentioned in your link, I've been trying to get to the bottom of the story, it's like pulling teeth. I have a few posts, they weren't even replied to. I'm not sure if she's even missing, if she is the last know address on her is from 1991, so she is not our Doe. Family has her social, found there was a time when she suddenly stopped using it which could mean a number of things. I've offered to enter her in NamUs, I've given her info on how to enter her, all fell on deaf ears. You really have to read the thread.

December 2015 I first spoke with Putnam's family and then with authorities. Last contact with her is from 1974/75. I would be very interested to know who had contact with her in 1991 as that is information that completely contradicts what the family told me. However I also don't think she is the Allenstown woman and am awaiting conformation of my research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper