NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane, do you know the name of the man living in Allenstown that was questioned in the Cyr case?

Roselvr, they responded to you in that thread.

I've been sick with pneumonia almost 2 weeks, have rarely been online, so I missed it.

Thank you for alerting her. My Websleuths activation came through today.

I replied to you there, I had sent Scarlet 2 private messages that went ignored. She wasn't replying to everyone there either. I try to help as many families as I can but my time is limited. I'm just glad someone got her listed. That's the important thing.

December 2015 I first spoke with Putnam's family and then with authorities. Last contact with her is from 1974/75. I would be very interested to know who had contact with her in 1991 as that is information that completely contradicts what the family told me. However I also don't think she is the Allenstown woman and am awaiting conformation of my research.

You have to read the thread, the post below supposedly found her. I don't think Scarlet replied to them either. The school she was sent to is an orphanage and juvenile delinquent home according to this thread. Cynthia was probably ticked she was sent there, decided to write her parents off. Some people come around when they get older but Cynthia did not or could not. Once her NamUs profile goes online you can make a thread for her here

From the CD thread
Drewianka was born in CA so I would rule this female out.

Was there any investigation into your Aunt's disappearance?

The last know address on your aunt is from 1991

3/1957 (Age: 51)
Bennington, VT 05201

December 1991
This female ss# indicates they were born in VT.

Could they have been from a reservation if they were Native American?

Thank you

Hope you're soon up & at 'em, Rose!! I often think of you when I cut buds from my McClinton tea, & wonder which roses you may have. I'm a freak so I have >30.

I don't suppose they ever release which specific mtDNA clan the UIs belong to? It would help with discussing First Narions origins. I'm a Luddite, as I often whine, so I can't link. Many years ago Professor Brian Sykes published his landmark work 'The Seven Daughters of Eve,' Eve being the original mother of modern human women. A nod towards which group would help sleuthing, but I don't know if this is legal or not. Any thoughts?

Hope you're soon up & at 'em, Rose!! I often think of you when I cut buds from my McClinton tea, & wonder which roses you may have. I'm a freak so I have >30.

I don't suppose they ever release which specific mtDNA clan the UIs belong to? It would help with discussing First Narions origins. I'm a Luddite, as I often whine, so I can't link. Many years ago Professor Brian Sykes published his landmark work 'The Seven Daughters of Eve,' Eve being the original mother of modern human women. A nod towards which group would help sleuthing, but I don't know if this is legal or not. Any thoughts?

Recent research has cast a lot of doubt on that theory. Not so much that he's wrong as that it's much more complicated than his rather simple version.

Could the unrelated child be a parental abduction by the father and he just killed them all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member