NH NH - Amanda Grazewski, 23, Derry, 17 Mar 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unless she had a second phone, or new one? One of my relatives with a drug problem was always getting a new phone when they got too far behind in payments on the first one. Once he tried to use my name as a responsible party :rolleyes: and once he talked my softhearted mother into adding him to her plan...

That’s a hopeful thought. Often times, her bill wasn’t paid so she could only communicate on Facebook over wifi, so my hunch is that there wasn’t another phone. - Something else that’s bothered me, is that if the people/person in Derry she was staying with had something to do with her disappearance, why would they offer up evidence to the police?

I noticed a couple of news outlets ran more missing person stories in the past couple of days. However they offered NO new information. When would the FBI or State Police step into a case like this?

If local LE asked them for support or they suspected there was a crime committed that crossed state lines I think (FBI).

I wonder how active she was through her phone even if she had to use WiFi to message people. There's still a way to at least track her messages, etc. I'm assuming it takes a bit longer to get LE involved and to get this information tracked. Does anyone know if LE would have to get a search warrant to do this with her phone? I just don't see a lot of people on social media pleaing on her behalf. I mean she has a little one out there. I know that she wasn't the caretaker of her child but still.

Do we even know the exact residence she went missing from? I'm hoping some of you can get verified so you can share more information. It's so sad that girls like this seem to just get left behind, like no one's looking out for them. Sure some of them make lots of bad choices but usually there's a long history for why they do the things they do and the choices that they make.

I was curious about this connected - mentioned upthread somewhere:

"Bugg is April Bailey’s son and for more than a month, he and his family and friends have been looking for her. The 36-year-old was last seen at her Lynn Street apartment in Nashua, New Hampshire on Jan. 15, 2020. She was reported missing five days later."​

boston25news.com/news/local/family-asking-help-finding-nh-woman-last-seen-january/ZQSAZRP3IJGMXO7FCXPALKG324/

The similarity is that she disappeared on Jan 15 this year in Nashua (marker 1). Three months later and 21 minutes away, Amanda (marker 2) is missing on Mar 17 in Derry - before St Patrick's Day parties.

"Police say Amanda Grazewski was last seen at a friend's house where she was staying on Birch Street. She reportedly left the residence in the early morning hours of March 17 without her purse, cell phone or other belongings.

She has not been heard from since."​

Derry police searching for woman last seen on St. Patrick's Day
upload_2020-4-18_23-42-34.png

Do we know anything about dating apps that both women were using - setting aside drug and other illicit activities.

Was Amanda reported missing the following day - the morning of March 17th?

The original articles (see post #1) are from March 26, but she disappeared in the early morning of March 17th. That is 9 days later. Was she reported missing earlier and no one reacted, media uninterested?

The other missing woman, 20 miles away in January, was reported missing 5 days after she vanished.

upload_2020-4-18_23-54-52.png

https://media.nbcboston.com/2019/09/Amanda-Grazewski-2.jpg?resize=850,478

Sorry for so many comments, but here are my questions:
  1. How did she normally travel between these places? Public transit? upload_2020-4-19_0-8-15.png
  2. Where / did she work? What was her normal source of income?
  3. What did she do the night she vanished. She disappeared in the early hours of March 17. Was that at 1AM? 7AM would be considered morning.
  4. Were the people she was staying with asleep or awake when she left alone without her purse, cell phone or other belongings? If so, what happened directly before she left?
  5. What was she wearing when she was last seen at the house where she was staying?
  6. Was it normal for her to go out in the middle of the night, with or without her purse, phone and belongings?

I was curious about this connected - mentioned upthread somewhere:

"Bugg is April Bailey’s son and for more than a month, he and his family and friends have been looking for her. The 36-year-old was last seen at her Lynn Street apartment in Nashua, New Hampshire on Jan. 15, 2020. She was reported missing five days later."​

boston25news.com/news/local/family-asking-help-finding-nh-woman-last-seen-january/ZQSAZRP3IJGMXO7FCXPALKG324/

The similarity is that she disappeared on Jan 15 this year in Nashua (marker 1). Three months later and 21 minutes away, Amanda (marker 2) is missing on Mar 17 in Derry - before St Patrick's Day parties.

"Police say Amanda Grazewski was last seen at a friend's house where she was staying on Birch Street. She reportedly left the residence in the early morning hours of March 17 without her purse, cell phone or other belongings.

She has not been heard from since."​

Derry police searching for woman last seen on St. Patrick's Day
View attachment 243533

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member