NH NH - Amanda Grazewski, 23, Derry, 17 Mar 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did she really leave that house?

That is always the first question I consider when important things get left behind, such as phone and purse. Either she didn't leave the house voluntarily or, she left thinking she was just stepping outside for a few minutes and didn't need those things because she was not going anywhere. Or, she left those things behind for another reason.

There is Sandra Crispo and Abbie Flynn and I believe someone else all missing near-ish to Roxbury.

There hasn't been anything about Abbie in the local media since late February--I don't know whether that means she's just not getting any press, or if she's been located and no announcement made. Gloucester isn't really that near Roxbury either. An hour away on the other side of Boston.

Crispo seems like a possibility. She had previously lived in Quincy, which is quite near West Roxbury.

There's also Alenny Matos, who disappeared from Dorchester, which is right next door.

Kayla Quagan has been found, I think.

There hasn't been anything about Abbie in the local media since late February--I don't know whether that means she's just not getting any press, or if she's been located and no announcement made. Gloucester isn't really that near Roxbury either. An hour away on the other side of Boston.

Crispo seems like a possibility. She had previously lived in Quincy, which is quite near West Roxbury.

There's also Alenny Matos, who disappeared from Dorchester, which is right next door.

Kayla Quagan has been found, I think.

Alenny Matos who you mentioned was missing from Dorchester was found deceased. The link to today’s article is below.
Police identify body found in woods as Boston woman missing since January

Alenny Matos who you mentioned was missing from Dorchester was found deceased. The link to today’s article is below.

Thanks for updating us, mlhenn. An autopsy will determine Alenny's cause of death. The period since she was last seen must have been agonizing for her family. My heart goes out to her son and other family members.

‘I just want her back already’: Missing Boston woman’s family searching for answers

Yes, these are the West Roxbury remains.

Another article-- Boston police investigating death of woman who was missing for months

This article says her body was found in a bag and her handbag was with her:

Body Found In Hyde Park Identified As Missing Woman Alenny Matos

Apparently Alenny doesn't have her own thread, if somebody wants to start one.

Nashua Woman Indicted On Gun Threat Charges: Roundup

One thing I had considered is maybe she had stepped out to get something from someone in the parking lot. After reading of the arrest linked above, is it possible she just ran out to deliver something to someone in a parking lot?

I was really hoping there would be some new information to work with so that she could be located.

Nashua Woman Indicted On Gun Threat Charges: Roundup

One thing I had considered is maybe she had stepped out to get something from someone in the parking lot. After reading of the arrest linked above, is it possible she just ran out to deliver something to someone in a parking lot?

I was really hoping there would be some new information to work with so that she could be located.
But without a phone? Makes no sense. Even if she couldn't contact anyone, people could still call her if she had her phone. So, if she was "delievering" something to someone, I'm guessing she would want to have her phone with her just in case.

If I was just running out to hand somebody something, I might not bother with the phone unless it was already in my pocket. I'd figure, ten seconds max to run out and back in, nothing going to happen that fast. If I thought of it at all.

And yes, I am a person who's normally wedded to her phone.

0F9DD021-C04E-47A5-BB32-5CC1BFEE47BC.jpeg
She was staying in Derry (circled yellow) and a woman’s body was recently recovered from the river by interstate 293 (red dot)
imo, it’s more likely to be someone from Manchester, NH since it’s so much larger. Sounds like they know who it is but aren’t releasing and they’re investigating, feels like leaning towards (or I guess attempting to rule out) foul play imo. Sending love to whoever’s family this is!
Still tryyying to hold out hope for Amanda’s safe return :(

Woman's Body Pulled From Merrimack River

View attachment 253182
She was staying in Derry (circled yellow) and a woman’s body was recently recovered from the river by interstate 293 (red dot)
imo, it’s more likely to be someone from Manchester, NH since it’s so much larger. Sounds like they know who it is but aren’t releasing and they’re investigating, feels like leaning towards (or I guess attempting to rule out) foul play imo. Sending love to whoever’s family this is!
Still tryyying to hold out hope for Amanda’s safe return :(

Woman's Body Pulled From Merrimack River
Derry is just a one or two exits from Manchester. It’s the first town you hit, and so close. I’m holding out hope and praying for the family and friends of this woman that was found in the river!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back