NH NH - April Bailey, 36, mother of 3, went to take out trash, Nashua, 15 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
NASHUA, NH — Nashua police are asking for the public's help finding a woman from Nashua missing for nearly two weeks. April Bailey was last seen on Jan. 15 with family and friends having no contact with her since. She was last known to be staying in the area of Lynn Street.

Detectives are actively investigating the case, according to Lt. Daniel Mederos of the department's criminal investigation division.

Family members reported her missing to police on Jan. 20.

Bailey is 36, about 5-feet, 3-inches tall, and weighs around 130 lbs. She has dark hair and blue eyes. Bailey was last seen wearing slippers, pajama pants, and a black jacket.

If anyone has information or knows the whereabouts of April Bailey should contact the Nashua Police Department at 603-594-3500 or they can remain anonymous by contacting the Nashua Crime Line 603-589-1665.

april-bailey-nashua-missing-012820___28150622070.jpg

Police Issue Alert For Missing Nashua Woman

April Bailey was last seen Jan. 15 as she walked outside a Lynn Street residence where she was residing to take out garbage, family members say.

Family members say Bailey has no personal belongings with her, including no phone or purse.

Nashua woman disappeared two weeks ago bringing out trash, left behind phone and purse

Purse & phone left behind. What could have happened to April?

wow....would she have run off in her slippers and pajamas? I doubt it but I guess maybe if she didn't want anyone to know she was running off...

She could have a friend or boyfriend pick her up and no one would suspect she left voluntarily?

I doubt it though.

Yet it seems so improbable that a random predator was there, right that moment and decided to take a mother in pajamas....

Last seen taking out trash and wearing slippers.....where on earth did she go!

And a 5 day gap between missing and reporting? Nothing against the family but are we missing something here?

Last seen taking out trash and wearing slippers.....where on earth did she go!

And a 5 day gap between missing and reporting? Nothing against the family but are we missing something here?

Good question. 5 days is a big gap.

I know of two cases where young teens took out the trash and 'went missing.' In both cases, one girl and one guy, they had run off voluntarily but were found safe later on.

I think they were both 'grounded' by parents at the time so taking out the trash was their best option for freedom.

Could that have happened here somehow? I don't see how...

wow....would she have run off in her slippers and pajamas? I doubt it but I guess maybe if she didn't want anyone to know she was running off...

She could have a friend or boyfriend pick her up and no one would suspect she left voluntarily?

I doubt it though.

Yet it seems so improbable that a random predator was there, right that moment and decided to take a mother in pajamas....

We haven't been told who she was "staying" with.
"April Bailey has been missing since Jan. 15. She was last known to be staying in the area of Lynn Street. Have you seen her?" Police Issue Alert For Missing Nashua Woman
That is an important piece of information that would be helpful. I agree with you, she did not trot off into the street clad in her PJ's.

Last edited:
Well this is hinky as all get out, isn't it?!
Sounds like she was being stalked and someone wanted her out of the way.
This is my first impression. The five day delay in reporting is very concerning.

Amateur opinion and speculation

If I ever disappear in my pjs on a freezing winter day and five days later, the reporting party says that I took out the trash and vanished, please know that I am dead or locked up in some psycho’s basement. By then, it may be too late to rescue me but at least find my murderer, (who is likely to be someone I know and am afraid of) , before he kills someone else!
MOO

I'm local. If you do a search, she's had numerous arrests over the years. The area she went missing from does have wetlands nearby. We've also had two others go missing in that area of town....one white male has been missing a year and one black male has been missing nine months.

One post by a friend mentioned her being in the Hudson area. Hudson is the town just east of Nashua on the other side of the river.

Here's what I've been able to find out. She wasn't living with family. She was living with a roommate. When the family hadn't heard from her for a few days they went to check on her. The roommate told them she went to take out the trash and never came back. That's why there was a delay in reporting.

Here's what I've been able to find out. She wasn't living with family. She was living with a roommate. When the family hadn't heard from her for a few days they went to check on her. The roommate told them she went to take out the trash and never came back. That's why there was a delay in reporting.
What? Ain’t buying this at all. At. All.

amateur opinion and speculation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back