Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM for focus
I posted something similar to that in the first couple of pages of this thread.
The owner of the mill & land had to have had more than a working relationship with him if he had him doing a side job on the store. Maybe not drinking buddies, but something that made the owner feel comfortable having him do the work outside of the scope of the mill shut down. BE was the head electrician/supervisor, so he wasn't just a face in the crowd. I would think he would notice the sudden disappearance of one of his employees, even a handyman.
Even if he didn't associate the finding of the victims with BE, he must have suspected that they must be associated with someone he knew who had access to his mill and knew the layout of his land. He must have suspected the barrels could have even come from his mill, so I wonder just how much he told them in the beginning when they found the first victims.

Exactly this! I know BE's name came up back in 2014 with the Oakhill Research people but how did it not ever get brought up by the owner of the mill/land/store? Did the owner die before the first barrel was found? If he was alive, why didn't he connect the obvious dots?

A friend of mine lived on Hayward Street -- in a different house, and many years after these events. It's a densely packed urban street. Neighbors would tend to notice a violent crime in progress there.

I wonder if BE committed the murders at the mill after hours. Those mills are mostly beautifully revamped today but in the early 1980s, they were heavily neglected or in ruins.

Exactly this! I know BE's name came up back in 2014 with the Oakhill Research people but how did it not ever get brought up by the owner of the mill/land/store? Did the owner die before the first barrel was found? If he was alive, why didn't he connect the obvious dots?
According to the press conference the property owner/employer is still alive and wants to remain anonymous. I'm paraphrasing-but it was something to that effect.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

All I note from that name is it is an anagram of soul!!! Very unusual name to choose as an alias, it's memorable if you meet someone with a name like that. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caught that lol..... Yes it is an unusual name wondering if it is a parental relative

Have found First Name Ulos in OK, CA, AL, TX, PA, VA thus far their either too old or too young.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A friend of mine lived on Hayward Street -- in a different house, and many years after these events. It's a densely packed urban street. Neighbors would tend to notice a violent crime in progress there.

I wonder if BE committed the murders at the mill after hours. Those mills are mostly beautifully revamped today but in the early 1980s, they were heavily neglected or in ruins.

I'm sure it was different back then but Hayward street is very busy. Close to the jail. Bad section of town. It's not uncommon to have drugs, prostitutes, even shootings and stabbing weekly near there so would they notice more violent crime?

RBBM for focus
I posted something similar to that in the first couple of pages of this thread.
The owner of the mill & land had to have had more than a working relationship with him if he had him doing a side job on the store. Maybe not drinking buddies, but something that made the owner feel comfortable having him do the work outside of the scope of the mill shut down. BE was the head electrician/supervisor, so he wasn't just a face in the crowd. I would think he would notice the sudden disappearance of one of his employees, even a handyman.
Even if he didn't associate the finding of the victims with BE, he must have suspected that they must be associated with someone he knew who had access to his mill and knew the layout of his land. He must have suspected the barrels could have even come from his mill, so I wonder just how much he told them in the beginning when they found the first victims.
My guess is that he killed them while they were sleeping although he'd have to move them. LE used the word "packaged" (and I cringed). Since Mom and the older girl were partially dismembered, I'm thinking small enough packages to be carried out without suspicion. :(

I have been looking at the 2 Allen Jensen year book pictures - if you look at the entire yearbook page, there is a Fred (possibly younger brother if Allen was held back?) (and in 1 of the years, a Barbara Jensen). These pictures were apparently Allen Jensen's freshman and sophomore photos. IF (and that's a big IF) BE was telling a partial truth, where he states he ran away and then enlisted, this would fit. Fred appears in later years' yearbook, but Allen no longer there.

This whole case is so frustrating....

According to the press conference the property owner/employer is still alive and wants to remain anonymous. I'm paraphrasing-but it was something to that effect.

Thank you. I'm sure the authorities have more information that they haven't released. I hope he is able to help them now.

Maybe the 2 yr old and 6 month old were the middle & youngest child. Maybe he thought the youngest was his, too?

I thought they confirmed that the certified letter was received at the Hayward St address in the press conference? I will have to go back when I have time and listen again.

Alleykins, had thought if Evans thought the child was his went back and did an "Estimate" DB would have become pregnant in Aug-Sept 1980

There has not been an estimated date given of when Evans & Denise started dating

Estimated Date back of pregnancy give or take a month

Nov 1981 - 6 Months Old
May 1981 - Born
Feb - Mar 1981 - 6 Months
Nov - Dec 1980 - 3 Months
Aug - Sept 1980 - Pregnant

Do not believe Dawn/Lisa would fit in to being the one Evans was referring to in the Feb or June 1980 arrest as that she was not conceived until Aug/Sept of 1980

Now those ages do fit into the allenstown middle and youngest child and works with the time frames

Evanstown WY = Evanston WY. There are some Jensen/jenson's there but not any Ulos That I have found. One Gordon T. Jenson from Evanston WY.
Have found the name Ulos around the country. Not many but some. None with Jenson as last name, None from Wyoming.

But wouldn't that make Fred and Barbara the same age as Allen?

Yes, I thought of that - unless Allen was stayed back a year in school. It's listed that approx. dob for Allen is 1944, and approx. dob for Fred is 1945. It's just so odd that there is absolutely nothing on Allen at all...

Interesting! I would expect the real birth family of RE, whatever his real name was, would have no contact with him beyond his early 30s (and possibly much earlier) if he was living and working at the mill in 1977 under an alias as Robert Evans. I wonder if he ran away from home as a teen and was up to no good from then on, wandering and changing his name every few years. I do hope LE follows up on the Allen Jensen from the yearbook photo, just to rule him out. Thanks, Katharine!

I found an Allen Jensen in Arizona that I've been looking into. He fits so perfectly. His mom was pregnant with him when she got with his stepdad (like him with Denise - maybe spared Lisa cause he was reminded of himself). Had many siblings all with a different last name. Was married in 1965 and had 4 children before that dissolved - 3 boys, 1 girl. Kids were blonde, his victims were all brunette. His family thought he moved to Thailand. BE used the name "Jerry/Gerald Edward" in 3 aliases. This Allen has a brother Jerry and a brother Edward. His mom lived in Utah, Arizona and Idaho at some point. On Facebook there are lots of friends with the last name Evans.

Everything sounds great! Except a Facebook post from his Facebook was made last year....so it seems he's still alive...

That being said this Allen I've been looking at may not be the same one in the yearbook

Wonder who "Lisa's" father really is? Was he a friend of Evans? How did Denise B. meet Evans? How long has she known Evans, that she was with him when her baby was just 6 months old and yet not the father to her baby?

Alleykins, had thought if Evans thought the child was his went back and did an "Estimate" DB would have become pregnant in Aug-Sept 1980

There has not been an estimated date given of when Evans & Denise started dating

Estimated Date back of pregnancy give or take a month

Nov 1981 - 6 Months Old
May 1981 - Born
Feb - Mar 1981 - 6 Months
Nov - Dec 1980 - 3 Months
Aug - Sept 1980 - Pregnant

Do not believe Dawn/Lisa would fit in to being the one Evans was referring to in the Feb or June 1980 arrest as that she was not conceived until Aug/Sept of 1980

Now those ages do fit into the allenstown middle and youngest child and works with the time frames

I did this too, lol.

But I wonder if BE thought the child Denise had was his?

If he had such a high profile job at the mill, one would think there would be a job application somewhere... Applications also ask for the next of kin or a person as an emergency contact ..

If he had such a high profile job at the mill, one would think there would be a job application somewhere... Applications also ask for the next of kin or a person as an emergency contact ..

I think I posted something similar to this awhile back, too, that he had to have a resume or job application or references to get that job. Even if they weren't checked, or even if it wasn't his info, it might have belonged to the real Bob Evans.
He had to have handed in some paperwork or something to someone to get that job.

I'm pretty sure that is where LE got some of their information, which turned out to be false.

JMO

For what it's worth, this is what the dude might have looked like in the 60's and 70's while his hair was receding. But I think the folks who removed his beard were a little generous with his chin, judging from the back yard pic, and his last mug shot.
attachment.php

Attachments

• RE with Receding hair.jpg
    RE with Receding hair.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 139
No joke he looks just like the janitor at my kids school named Bubba - but it's not him thankfully :) Bubba is actually a really great guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop