NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know when they plan on taking Denise Beaudin (if she is never found), or the alias Lawrence Vanner off the internet people search sites. I think they depend on obituaries to take names off the internet people search sites. Since there is never going to be an obituary for the alias Lawrence Vanner, it may be on the internet indefinitely and in the future if there are a lot of 130 plus year old people on these people search sites, most would probably be missing people or aliases that will never be listed in an obituary.

The U Jensen that I found was WWII .

There is a Jan U Jansen DOB 7-19-1945.
Military date 7-1-1969.
U.S. navy , Marine Corps and reserve officers.

I will keep looking focusing on 1960s / Vietnam era.
I can view the US Navy cruise books ( like year books ) but some people are just listed as
" Jensen" - nothing else .

There are numerous ways of searching on ancestry , I will post if anything of interest pops up.

A photo of Robert Evans/Larry Vanner's apartment where he lived in San Pablo CA can be found if you type "1852 Rumrill blvd San Pablo CA " in the google search engine. The first photo to come up will probably be a street map with his apartment in the lower left. Click on to that and you will get an enlargement.

A photo of Robert Evans/Larry Vanner's apartment where he lived in San Pablo CA can be found if you type "1852 Rumrill blvd San Pablo CA " in the google search engine. The first photo to come up will probably be a street map with his apartment in the lower left. Click on to that and you will get an enlargement.

I have searched information on the house and pics of it some time ago, when it was not too clear if Jun was found in basement or in crawling space under the house.

House was sold in 2003, after Jun's death, and was completely rebuild in 2004 by new owners. So what you see on those images is unfortunately new house and I am unsure if outside of the house was kept the same or was changed as well. I was unable to find any images of house prior to 2003.

If I remember correctly Jun bought it in 1996.

I have searched information on the house and pics of it some time ago, when it was not too clear if Jun was found in basement or in crawling space under the house.

House was sold in 2003, after Jun's death, and was completely rebuild in 2004 by new owners. So what you see on those images is unfortunately new house and I am unsure if outside of the house was kept the same or was changed as well. I was unable to find any images of house prior to 2003.

The house on Rumrill blvd was the one Vanner lived in by himself, not the house where he lived in with Eunsoon Jun. (6217 Bernhard Ave, Richmond, CA). (Which you can find a photo of by typing the address into the google search engine)

In CA, they're often the same thing. Full basements you can walk around in easily are unusual.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

1mtroyal, where did you find the address of Rumrill Blvd.? I have seen reference to a store where he lived, but are you certain it is this one?

1mtroyal, where did you find the address of Rumrill Blvd.? I have seen reference to a store where he lived, but are you certain it is this one?

Look up Larry Vanner San Pablo

My take is that there is an apt above the store in which he lived and worked out of pre-jun. the phone number eventually leads back to Jun's home address and is also under her name. Would take that he may have transferred his business phone over to her home address. The number is now listed for a different person in which after the account was closed under EJ LV it was re-issued.

In all LE stated he had been at the address at the store for 10-11 years

Have read confusion that people took him and Jun were living at the store however that is not the case. Two separate addresses, assume also that he had kept the place for awhile after him and jun met

Look up Larry Vanner San Pablo

My take is that there is an apt above the store in which he lived and worked out of pre-jun. the phone number eventually leads back to Jun's home address and is also under her name. Would take that he may have transferred his business phone over to her home address. The number is now listed for a different person in which after the account was closed under EJ LV it was re-issued.

In all LE stated he had been at the address at the store for 10-11 years

Have read confusion that people took him and Jun were living at the store however that is not the case. Two separate addresses, assume also that he had kept the place for awhile after him and jun met

Could he really have been living there all the time he was supposedly on the run from 1990 to 2001????????

Could he really have been living there all the time he was supposedly on the run from 1990 to 2001????????

Sorry at the moment I don't have the link to the article, the LE detective on the Jun case stated he had been at the same place for 10 years.

Agreed thought it was rather odd.... Then again he was under another alias (Larry Vanner) other than his fugitive alias (CMK)

Believe LE should take a hard look at Oregon

http://www.directionus.com/ca/san-pablo/larry-vanner.html If the link does not work, type his phone number into the google search engine. (510 234 3158). There were several apartments at the store and his apartment was "A".

Thank you, I guess I missed that in the article that he had lived at the store from 1990. I wonder why LE in NH was not aware of this. They must be now.

Is there a similar license look up for California?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01