NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the police are looking in the woods along a" Kimball" street/road for Denise Daneault. Bob Evans used an alias of "Kimball", Curtis Mayo Kimball. Also interesting that a Betty Place disappeared from Warner NH, about 40 miles to the NNW in 1978. Betty is another name for Elizabeth.

This could just go on and on with Terry. Anyone who's missing who's ever been in somewhat close proximity to him in the timeframe he was in an area could be a victim. For instance, this person was last seen August 28, 1978 in Port Lavaca, TX. Terry has loose ties to both Bay City, TX and Ingleside, TX. What city do you have to drive through to get to each, Port Lavaca. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/115dftx.html

Do we know Terry's height?

I thought it might have been on this mugshot, but no luck. I'll post it to save anyone else searching for it if they have the same idea.

attachment.php

http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2017-06-27/new-hampshire-police-seek-leads-georgia-murder-suspect

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-15-00-37-38_kindlephoto-1308819293.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-15-00-37-38_kindlephoto-1308819293.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 179
Do we know Terry's height?

I seem to remember it was on one of the mug shots and that he was tall, maybe around 6 feet. I couldn't tell you what mug shot it was on, but I think it would have been logged when he was booked for killing Jun in CA.

I see the police are looking in the woods along a" Kimball" street/road for Denise Daneault. Bob Evans used an alias of "Kimball", Curtis Mayo Kimball. Also interesting that a Betty Place disappeared from Warner NH, about 40 miles to the NNW in 1978. Betty is another name for Elizabeth.

I've looked at Betty quite a few times and wondered if she could have been Elizabeth Evans. She was 39 when she went missing in 1978. One of the stories that TR told about Lisa's mom was that she was an older woman and they had been concerned that Lisa might be born disabled. He said they had planned to bury her next to an ant hill if she was but she was born perfectly healthy. He was not talking about Lisa's real mom, Denise Beaudin, since she was only 23. His first wife was also young, so he wasn't talking about her. And the woman in the barrel is estimated to be in her 20's at most as well. So who is the "older" woman he was talking about? Maybe Elizabeth Evans was older?

As for Denise Daneault it does seem like such a huge coincidence that she only lived a few houses from a SK and now they are searching on Kimball St. As of right now, however, they are saying there doesn't seem to be any connection:
On the night of June 8, 1980, Daneault went out to a private social club and never returned.

The divorced mother of two lived on the same street as another woman who disappeared in 1981.

Denise Beaudin was the girlfriend of a man suspected of killing her and others while using numerous names in multiple states. He went by Bob Evans in 1981, but investigators have determined his real name was Terry Peder Rasmussen.

Senior Assistant Attorney General Jeffery Strelzin said there doesn't appear to be any connection between the disappearances

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/13/investigators-search-woods-in-connection-with-1980-case.html

:thinking:

I've looked at Betty quite a few times and wondered if she could have been Elizabeth Evans. She was 39 when she went missing in 1978. One of the stories that TR told about Lisa's mom was that she was an older woman and they had been concerned that Lisa might be born disabled. He said they had planned to bury her next to an ant hill if she was but she was born perfectly healthy. He was not talking about Lisa's real mom, Denise Beaudin, since she was only 23. His first wife was also young, so he wasn't talking about her. And the woman in the barrel is estimated to be in her 20's at most as well. So who is the "older" woman he was talking about? Maybe Elizabeth Evans was older?

As for Denise Daneault it does seem like such a huge coincidence that she only lived a few houses from a SK and now they are searching on Kimball St. As of right now, however, they are saying there doesn't seem to be any connection:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/13/investigators-search-woods-in-connection-with-1980-case.html

:thinking:

I don't think Betty would be one of his victims. He was still in Texas as of June 1978. This is when he quit to work elsewhere. Obviously he could have quite June 1 and went straight to N.H., but that's an awfully tight window.

Thanks all for the help with the height, I thought I remembered him being tall but couldn't find the number.

This is good info to know as I found a missing person's case that said last seen with unidentified caucasian male companion about 5'9" tall. So was curious.

Denise Duneault is interesting although the MO for TR seems to be to lure woman who have little girls. I believe DD hd two sons. But who knows if he also stalked and attacked other victims while working on luring woman with girls.

But another Denise, 5 min away from TR near a Kimball St.? C'mon!

I don't think Betty would be one of his victims. He was still in Texas as of June 1978. This is when he quit to work elsewhere. Obviously he could have quite June 1 and went straight to N.H., but that's an awfully tight window.

If he fled Texas with some other child, he would've needed a caretaker such as Betty right away.

He didn't need a caretaker for Lisa in CA right away.

I said this because I was under the impression he went to work for the mill right away. With Lisa, I am unaware whether he was actually working a job and I thought the grandmotherly lady was watching Lisa.

Aleca Renee Manning, missing since '75, alias / nick name: LISA
http://charleyproject.org/cases/m/manning_aleca.html

Aleca is on the rule out list for adult victim in Allenstown. I was going to submit her if she wan't since her description fits, 5'2", 22yo at disappearance in '75, white and native america, her hair legit looks four inches long in the pictures and resembles sketch. BUT she's already ruled out.

She's not the adult victim, but could definitely be a victim of TR's.

Geographical AND timeline connection to TR:
- Went missing from Phoenix, AZ in Feb. of '75..... We know TR was arrested in June of '75 IN Phoenix, AZ for aggravated assault.

Do we know WHO the assault was against? Was this perhaps an attempted abduction / murder that got interrupted?

Name connection to TR:
- Went by Lisa, possibly inspiration for why he named Dawn Lisa -- although probably another coincidence to add to the list.

Age, ethnicity, height, weight and surprisingly hair length are very similar to adult victim so TR may have had a "type" when he was younger and preying on woman in the 70's.

I said this because I was under the impression he went to work for the mill right away. With Lisa, I am unaware whether he was actually working a job and I thought the grandmotherly lady was watching Lisa.

He was also possibly seen with a woman and children in CA. I think you are on the right track to think he would look for "a caretaker" for the babies. He seems to have had a pattern of using both women and children. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat