GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, some people are saying some ugly things to her (FB friend of the mom.) She really needs to change her settings. I think a lot of people commenting aren't even her friends (although she has a lot of them.)

I think it was completely inappropriate for those people to post the news on her friend's wall. Very insensitive and cruel. And one of the comments was just downright mean.

I think it was completely inappropriate for those people to post the news on her friend's wall. Very insensitive and cruel. And some of the comments were just downright mean.

I'm assuming TM'w wall is the one we are all referring to or are there other.

I'm confused, I didn't see anyone report who the father was...just a same last name.

I did some research in public records. The Attorney General filed a paternity suit against PHR (not going to use real name) in 2005. Never responded so default judgment. It appears PHR never paid nor had anything to do with child. In 2008, PHR sent correspondence to courts saying he didn't know Julianne & was out of state at time conception. Couldn't attend proceedings because he was incarcerated.

iM
Coincidentally, one of her FB friends is a Pastor...same last name as Camden.

Completely OT...I am pregnant with baby #4...assuming a boy 'cause I have 3boys already...been trying to think of a name...would it be creepy to name the baby
Camden in tribute to this little fella?[/
QUOTE]
Camden could be a girl too! With a frilly middle name like Ashley, or Lacey...
just saying

Child found in Maine Identfied As Camden Pierce Hughes

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/05/18/person-of-interest-questioned-in-maine-mystery-boy-case/

CONCORD (CBS) – A boy found dead in Maine Saturday has been identified as 6-year-old Camden Pierce Hughes of Texas. WBZ-TV was first to break the news Wednesday afternoon.
His mother, Juli Mccrery of Irving, Texas, is in Massachusetts State Police custody in Concord and has confessed to killing her son, sources tell WBZ-TV.

Yeah, some people are saying some ugly things to her (FB friend of the mom.) She really needs to change her settings. I think a lot of people commenting aren't even her friends (although she has a lot of them.)

How are you guys seeing any of that? I do see her wall but as someone else stated, the last post was in April... you cant even view her friends list..

How are you guys seeing any of that? I do see her wall but as someone else stated, the last post was in April... you cant even view her friends list..

You can click on the posts of people on the wall...

She does have a myspace with a couple photos on there, one of her and one of her little boy. Also has a friend who I'm guessing is her older son. Says he's 21. Not much on there though.

So her friend said she talked to her yesterday but she seemed fine. So strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay