Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that one of the reasons why some people have questions/concerns about this investigation is because the AAG was right there, front and center, when Celina was missing, when she was found, and immediately after. Since then, the silence has been deafening. For me, that contrast is a big factor in raising doubts that LE has anything much to go on at this point.

I agree. Either they are waiting for tox results still, or the results were not helpful. Either way, I felt from the start that they were counting on those results to point them in a particular direction and that if it didn't happen, they might indeed be "stuck". They may know that the crime of disposing of her body was committed, at the very least, but if they do not know who did it, they still could not make a move.

Is there proof that WN is out of the mental hospital? I've read only rumors or non MSM/LE and haven't seen proof. Anyone? Wasn't it a facebook post?

My apologies for not reading back. xoox

Is there proof that WN is out of the mental hospital? I've read only rumors or non MSM/LE and haven't seen proof. Anyone? Wasn't it a facebook post?

My apologies for not reading back. xoox

It was reported by a relative of CC on Facebook. No official word.

Another week without a press conference?

Its getting old too! I wonder if a petition would help. Phylicia Barnes' family/friends started a petition to get LE's attention and get them to move on her case.

All we want is a press conference and some information. That is not asking too much! (Well that isn't all we want but its a start!)

Of course the locals would need to support it! Especially the locals! Or they could start a phone campaign and everyone start calling in and asking until they get tired of the calls and do a press conference.

JAT - moo

I thought that LE said that the body did have some markings or something that lead them to believe it was suspicious when they first found this poor little girl.

Is anybody keeping notes on this case?

Hmm...I think that that was speculation among posters, but I could be wrong.

Hmm...I think that that was speculation among posters, but I could be wrong.

I wish I could retire from my real job so I could make some proper case notes on this one.... You could be right, PlainJane.

I come to check in here often, i hope Celina gets justice soon.

At this point it doesn't even have to Jane Young. An assistant with information will do!

Wondering when there will be any news.......................

Thinking of Celina today.

I hope LE has something and I hope they have enough to make a arrest or explain what happened to Celina. This is so wrong, not saying anything. jmo

I hope LE has something and I hope they have enough to make a arrest or explain what happened to Celina.

If I was a follower of a traditional Christian religion, I would simply say "Amen". Since that's not what I am about, I am going to say that I am sending a lot of positive energy your way, dear Celina.

Fair enough, and point taken. Mom worked at a thrift store, probably not making much more than minimum wage, step-dad was on disability. They lived with mom, dad, family friend, and aunt (?) all sharing the rent on half a house. I would wager money that they were pretty close to the poverty line.
NOTE: it is damn sure no insult to be poor and I do not use the word in that way. I am poor.

BBM

Chris_Texas, it's always enlightening to see your posts! My following the various WS threads that interest me has been spotty for a month or so owing to poor health and for the past week the internet service provider had major challenges so I wasn't able to go online at all. I've been playing catch up all evening.

WN is drawing permanent and total VA disability compensation. Currently (and VA disability compensation is subject to annual COLA's) that is $2673.00 per month for him with an additional $150.00 per month for his spouse plus a monthly amount for each minor child that could very well bring his total monthly VA disability compensation to above $3000.00 TAX FREE. That $36,000.00 annual figure would be "grossed up" by 25% if he were to seek a VA home loan, and I believe it would be "grossed up" by at least 20% for other kinds of loans; "grossing up" is the catch all term used by lenders to estimate taxable income if anyone is not familiar with that term. In the case of WN, the $36,000.00 net becomes $45,000.00 gross, and while I am not familiar with poverty level guidelines, I do believe $45,000.00 for two parents and two minor children is above the poverty level.

In addition to VA disability compensation, WN may also be drawing Social Security disability which is also nontaxable. Drawing VA disability compensation in no way precludes the veteran from drawing Social Security disability if he/she is eligible and qualifies.

I recently read that 15% of the population of the U.S. lives at or below the poverty level, but I don't recall that the article mentioned a figure or figures that define what the poverty level is.

From my 11 years living in the North Country, I would speculate that the population as a whole is not at the poverty level, but if I had to speculate, I would say that the poverty level in the North Country is currently somewhere between 10 and 13 percent.

My current knowledge tells me WN and his family are not "pretty close to the poverty line."

While you may be "poor" when it comes to money, Chris_Texas, you definitely are NOT poor when it comes to expressing yourself: Thank you for all your contributions on the CC thread!

As always, to those veterans who read this post, thank you for your service to our country and to Vietnam veterans, welcome home!

BBM

Chris_Texas, it's always enlightening to see your posts! My following the various WS threads that interest me has been spotty for a month or so owing to poor health and for the past week the internet service provider had major challenges so I wasn't able to go online at all. I've been playing catch up all evening.

WN is drawing permanent and total VA disability compensation. Currently (and VA disability compensation is subject to annual COLA's) that is $2673.00 per month for him with an additional $150.00 per month for his spouse plus a monthly amount for each minor child that could very well bring his total monthly VA disability compensation to above $3000.00 TAX FREE. That $36,000.00 annual figure would be "grossed up" by 25% if he were to seek a VA home loan, and I believe it would be "grossed up" by at least 20% for other kinds of loans; "grossing up" is the catch all term used by lenders to estimate taxable income if anyone is not familiar with that term. In the case of WN, the $36,000.00 net becomes $45,000.00 gross, and while I am not familiar with poverty level guidelines, I do believe $45,000.00 for two parents and two minor children is above the poverty level.

In addition to VA disability compensation, WN may also be drawing Social Security disability which is also nontaxable. Drawing VA disability compensation in no way precludes the veteran from drawing Social Security disability if he/she is eligible and qualifies.

I recently read that 15% of the population of the U.S. lives at or below the poverty level, but I don't recall that the article mentioned a figure or figures that define what the poverty level is.

From my 11 years living in the North Country, I would speculate that the population as a whole is not at the poverty level, but if I had to speculate, I would say that the poverty level in the North Country is currently somewhere between 10 and 13 percent.

My current knowledge tells me WN and his family are not "pretty close to the poverty line."

While you may be "poor" when it comes to money, Chris_Texas, you definitely are NOT poor when it comes to expressing yourself: Thank you for all your contributions on the CC thread!

As always, to those veterans who read this post, thank you for your service to our country and to Vietnam veterans, welcome home!

Very well put. I was able to locate the 2011 Federal Poverty Level

You are correct.

http://www.coverageforall.org/pdf/FHCE_FedPovertyLevel.pdf

Has it been established why and when CC and her sister were relegated to sleeping in a basement-level bedroom? (whether furnished or not is not the issue).

How long was that their bedroom?

I understand WN's mother was ailing at the time of CC's disappearance and was occupying one of the upstairs bedrooms.

Was that the initial reasoning for CC and sister to sleep in the basement-level bedroom?

If not, then who's idea was it to have them sleep in the basement level, 2 floors away from where their mother slept?

Was it the arrival of KM, approximately 12 - 18 months previous to CC having gone missing?

Did the family not want the sisters and KM sleeping on the same level?

Or was it a simple matter of room size, with the upper level bedroom being too small to accommodate the sisters?

Did CC ever sleepwalk?

Were any items missing from the apartment after CC went missing?

Was CC's stomach / intestines found to be (partially) full or empty at autopsy?

If (partially) full, how far along in digestion? Had CC eaten later that evening / next morning / closer to time of discovery?

Was CC's bladder discovered as (partially) full or empty at autopsy?

When WN posted on his FB account (~9:10 AM) the morning CC was discovered missing, had he showered, shaved and / or eaten before or after that time, or ever, that day?

Where was KM the morning CC was discovered as missing?

The morning of CC being discovered as missing, were KM's and WN's vehicles parked in the same locations as they were the evening before?

Was CC's body fully or partially clothed or was she naked upon discovery? Pajamas or day clothes? Shoes? Jewelry?

Was a needle mark(s) discovered on CC's body at autopsy?

Was CC on medication the days or weeks previous to her having gone missing?

Had CC been away from home previous to the day she went missing, such as had she attended a family function, concert, swim or birthday party or had she accompanied a parent or family friend on an extended errand or a parent's or friend's business-related trip?

What is one unusual thing, if any, CC did or said before the day she was discovered as missing? Unusually happy? Unsually subdued? Stoic?

What of others living in the apartment / building / neighbors? Anything unusual?

Was it normal routine for CC to have hair dresser appointments? Why did CC have a hair dresser appointment that particular date / time?

Who else in addition to family members knew of CC's appointment for that morning or of other appointments?

Is it possible CC could have "gone missing" any other appointment day, but that particular day was convenient for the perp (if there is one)?

Had CC awakened that morning before everyone else in the apartment, washed and dressed and out the door to slow-pace it to her appointment, or perhaps to meet one or more of her friends before her appointment?

If any neighbors were on vacation that week / day of / after ... was it verified they indeed were at the vacation location(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UncleGrump